Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 111
  1. #51
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    No $#@! Rad Sad state of affairs
    lol Not sure if youre being sarcastic or what. But for the record I'm not one of those people saying that Sony or the Vita are doomed. I still have mine. lol But be that as it may I still stand by what I just said.

  2. #52
    Super Elite
    MacP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Essex, England.
    Posts
    2,313
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    5,985 (0 Banked)
    The $#@! has hit the fan for Sony
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

  3. #53
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacP View Post
    The $#@! has hit the fan for Sony
    If the PS4 struggles then yes $#@! has hit the fan for sony

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  4. #54
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    EA makes big sports games like Madden, right? It makes sense to me that a game like Madden would sell more on the 360. The reason why is because of online play. PSN is free and good, but Xbox Live seems to have more features.

    I bet it's the sports' games that are contributing the most to EA selling more on Xbox 360, not games like Dead Space.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  5. #55
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,504
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    12,885 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I remember EA saying they sold more on PS3 at the beginning of this gen, how that made sense I don't know( And neither did we actually)
    But yeah, not surprising consindering ME3 and other successful EA 360 stuff this year

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  6. #56
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    EA makes big sports games like Madden, right? It makes sense to me that a game like Madden would sell more on the 360. The reason why is because of online play. PSN is free and good, but Xbox Live seems to have more features. I bet it's the sports' games that are contributing the most to EA selling more on Xbox 360, not games like Dead Space.
    I disagree. ME3 sold alot on the 360 for example. In fact 4 times more copies than the PS3. So its not just the sports games.

  7. #57
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The main reason why ea sells more xbox360 def has to do with the online play.

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  8. #58
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,885
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,223 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I disagree. ME3 sold alot on the 360 for example. In fact 4 times more copies than the PS3. So its not just the sports games.
    Same goes for Battlefield 3 too. I think the 360 version outsold the ps3 version.

  9. #59
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Same goes for Battlefield 3 too. I think the 360 version outsold the ps3 version.
    Yep I remember reading that too.

  10. #60
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,685
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    30,647 (0 Banked)
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama
    Like I said earlier: American games for an American audience
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  11. #61
    Forum Sage
    BBK..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,795
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    39,683 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    DICE is Sweedish

    /Devils Advocate

  12. Likes Bigdoggy likes this post
  13. #62
    Master Guru
    Bigdoggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,382
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    5,212 (11,045 Banked)
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    doesn't matter, when you compare the sales it's honestly nothing for the Xbox360 fanbase to brag about and if they are bragging about those numbers then god help us all because that is definitely a case of desperation. o.O

  14. #63
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,885
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,223 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    doesn't matter, when you compare the sales it's honestly nothing for the Xbox360 fanbase to brag about and if they are bragging about those numbers then god help us all because that is definitely a case of desperation. o.O
    The fact is that some EA games sell better on PS3 and some sell better on the 360 depending on location. I can't see how pointing out some facts is called bragging.

  15. #64
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    if anyone wants to brag about sale numbers.....Then the Wii OWNS ALL LMAO

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  16. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
  17. #65
    Master Guru
    Bigdoggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,382
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    5,212 (11,045 Banked)
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    The fact is that some EA games sell better on PS3 and some sell better on the 360 depending on location. I can't see how pointing out some facts is called bragging.

    just to see this post, I shouldn't have to simplify my post anymore then it already is and there is nothing in my post that isn't clear on what I said. o.O geeze

  18. #66
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,885
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,223 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    just to see this post, I shouldn't have to simplify my post anymore then it already is and there is nothing in my post that isn't clear on what I said. o.O geeze
    Since you weren't sure if anyone was bragging I felt the need to reassure you nobody was . Your post make it seems like you just read the OP and posted without reading all the comments.

  19. #67
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I disagree. ME3 sold alot on the 360 for example. In fact 4 times more copies than the PS3. So its not just the sports games.
    Hm, didn't know that.

    Does Mass Effect have online features?

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  20. #68
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Hm, didn't know that. Does Mass Effect have online features?
    ME3 has an online mp mode but the heart and soul of that game is the singleplayer. Much like Uncharted.

  21. #69
    Forum Sage
    BBK..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,795
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    39,683 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Hm, didn't know that.

    Does Mass Effect have online features?
    360 is the only console you can play the whole trilogy on. Thats probably why it has more sales.

  22. #70
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,885
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,223 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    360 is the only console you can play the whole trilogy on. Thats probably why it has more sales.
    No doubt about it.

  23. #71
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,931
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    27,909 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    360 is the only console you can play the whole trilogy on. Thats probably why it has more sales.
    point is.... EA make more money out of 360, even the PC makes them more.

    but i'd guess its not just EA, most all softcos will make more from 360, something devs will need to take on board before going exclusive on PS3.

  24. #72
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    360 is the only console you can play the whole trilogy on. Thats probably why it has more sales.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that.

  25. #73
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    doesn't matter, when you compare the sales it's honestly nothing for the Xbox360 fanbase to brag about and if they are bragging about those numbers then god help us all because that is definitely a case of desperation. o.O
    Thread was just fine until you came in with the bait. Not all of us PS fans agree with your comments.

  26. #74
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,544
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    160,958 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    I remember EA saying they sold more on PS3 at the beginning of this gen, how that made sense I don't know( And neither did we actually)
    But yeah, not surprising consindering ME3 and other successful EA 360 stuff this year

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    Generally happans when Fifa gets released, thats a big EU ttitle.
    Back in the day Sony had complete dominance in France, Germany etc.

  27. #75
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    31,874 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    doesn't matter, when you compare the sales it's honestly nothing for the Xbox360 fanbase to brag about and if they are bragging about those numbers then god help us all because that is definitely a case of desperation. o.O
    I know this is the VS section, but try not to disrupt/bait others yeah?

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  28. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.