Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    PSU Staff Writer
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

An Attack Planned to Take Place During the London 2012 Olympics?

New World Order . . .

I really hope this isn't true.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well o shock there. As they said this bull**** over 4 years ago

I woukd not care if an attack happened. Since they brought it on themselves

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Wow..really?

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Biggest sporting in event in one of the busiest cities in the world. Of course its a target.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a ****, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Indoril Nerevar
    The Illuminati isn't real. It's already quite obvious who the global ruling party is, and who makes it up. There's no secret organization, and nothing is going to happen at the Olympics.

6. Likes Wrath , Lebowski likes this post
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Wow, sorry but I couldn't make it through one minute of that bull****.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Granted, you do strike me as the kind of person that's a bit naive and emotional most of the time, but no one will be inclined to watch one hour of conspiracy fear-mongering from some stranger on Youtube with too much time on his hands.

"What do you get when you combine Mario and Sonic? MASONIC."

See what I mean? It's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Black; 08-03-2012 at 20:07.

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

9. Likes Cyklops likes this post
    PSU Staff Writer
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Granted, you do strike me as the kind of person that's a bit naive and emotional most of the time, but no one will be inclined to watch one hour of conspiracy fear-mongering from some stranger on Youtube with too much time on his hands.

"What do you get when you combine Mario and Sonic? MASONIC."

See what I mean? Bull****.
    The funny thing is, I never even SAID it was true. I said I hope it isn't true. I keep my mind open, but never did I think it's 100% true.

I just got flamed, is anything going to be done about it?

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    To be fair though, if you don't like the video, you don't need to post more than once saying it's a bunch of crap. You don't need to tell others to **** off either.
    Last edited by Black; 08-03-2012 at 20:37.

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

12. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    10 mins was all i could care to humour the vid.....

giant downer. "if you rearrange, then tilt your head, squint abit, and look to the left you'll see zelda"..... Freemasons are some smart ass mofo's

Regardless, 17000 guarding the games. nothing is going to happen.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Black Wolf never said she thought it was true. In fact, she says, "I hope this isn't true".

If you guys do not agree with the video then simply say so. All she did was post a video. Any further flaming on the OP will warrant an infraction. I am not in as nice of mood as Blacksite is. I do not have time to edit anyones damn posts.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Black Wolf never said she thought it was true. In fact, she says, "I hope this isn't true".

If you guys do not agree with the video then simply say so. All she did was post a video. Any further flaming on the OP will warrant an infraction. I am not in as nice of mood as Blacksite is. I do not have time to edit anyones damn posts.
    If you say you hope something isnt true, then you've implied that you believe its true. If you didn't believe it was true, then you'd say "This isn't true." Doubt shows, at the very least, an inkling of belief.
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

Veteran
    Items User name styleE3PS3 Slim
    I thought those triangle lights looked like giant teeth in celebration of a delayed Shark Week! Did you know if you rearrange the alphabet you can find anything you want?

Anyway, the 20 minutes I could get through made me laugh. It's all religious nonsense and I feel bad if anyone takes any symbolism or conspiracy theories seriously. Go live your life, don't focus on things that you can't touch, see, feel, or truly understand.

.... um, and that garbage against Jews is overwhelmingly disgusting. Upset I wasted my time on this brainwashing junk, but that's my own fault.

17. Likes Fijiandoce likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    If you say you hope something isnt true, then you've implied that you believe its true. If you didn't believe it was true, then you'd say "This isn't true." Doubt shows, at the very least, an inkling of belief.
    And that would be her opinion and nobody needs to be flaming her for it. It is incredibly easy not to flame people. Just simply post about the video, or don't post at all.

Indoril Nerevar
    Black Wolf, your threads, while holding good intentions, are normally not stable or substantive enough. You're a bit willy-nilly with what you post, and I think you forgo concrete evidence in the bid to be 'open-minded' about these subjects. This video is just a generic conspiracy, one among thousands and thousands. I'm sorry, but this subject is pretty silly.

That said, Smiggy's last line was completely unwarranted. There's no reason for people to be unnecessarily hostile over this.

20. Likes Cyklops, Wrath , Fon , Lethal likes this post
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Anymore flaming of the OP will result in internet ass whoopings

33x

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

22. Likes Lethal likes this post
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Well, black wolf let me share with you some text from religious group I just joined. They believe entirely in the powers which seek to subvert world order and unify it under one guiding force.

See here on the first chapter of Disgorgement of Vile XXII:

B̗̦̺̗̓ͫ͑͂̀ͩͨḺ̟ͣ̂͠O̵̖̼͚̗̰͖̫̲̦̓̇́̀O͎̗̯̥̩ͩ͒̋́D̢͉̮͚ ̥̱̯ ̙͐̃ ̶͖͇̖͌͆͗̓ͩͭ͞F͚̣͔͎͚̺̫͌ͨ̃̈͐͘O̻̯̤̘͓ͪͫ̎́͝͡R̷̵̨̯̟̤̩ͪ ͒ ̘̖̟͆̈T͗̑͛̋͘҉̳͔͓͉̬̬͉H̴̵͇͕͍̪̯̠̰̬̟̳ͧ̔͊̒̓̌̿̑ͩ̈́̈ͅ ̓͜ ́̄͜҉̞͇͓̲B͈͎͇̘̍͜͝L͙͐͂͊̀ͬ͋̏̇̆̀O̺̩͓͋ͯ́͜͡Ō̶̖̯̹̳̲ͧ͗ ͦ̉ͧͪ ͢D̴̗͈̼̥̱̦͚̘̐ͣ̓̉͂̅ͦ͘ ̶̳̭̥̹̩̄̈̏̽ͪ̕G̳̭͇͓̣͎̳̅̿̉̾̂ͥ̚Ơ̶̹̠̯͒ͦD̡͚̘͕̜̱̮̮̎͛̌ ͥ̀!̻ ̖ͩ̂͜!̃ͦ̂̇̅͐ͤ҉̞͚̜̻̼̟͘͜!̶̺̲̺͉̄̐͠!̴̭͕̫̹͔̞̲̼͊̾̈́ͪ͒ ͧ̇̄͝ !̶̫̝̫͋̀̏͘
    ̗̬͍̯̍̒̃S͉͈͎̙̣̯ͤ̈͒K̨̧͍̗̩̳̭̥̬̑̅͆ͩͭU̓̏̏̏̆̉̐̆͟҉҉͓̙ ͙̦̬̤ ̹L̹̙̻̱̟̞̐̐ͩ͌ͧͬ̊̕Ḷ͚̼̘̯͍͕̝ͮ͊̉ͅS̜̦̰̠̠̘͇ͤ̒ͯ̎̃͂͂̓ͬ͝ ͅ ̢̲̫̱̮͇̮̱͉̀ͭ͆̎̔͊ͧ̃F̺̼̘ͮ̆͐̾̈̓̾ͤ͆͝ͅO̡͈̼͐ͦ̃͜͟R̵̪̖͖ ͔͚̜̺ ̥ͭ̅ ̨̲̌ͮ̅ͬ̄Ţ̷̺̽͆ͯ̂Ḩ͍̞͎ͮ̌͌̆ͭ̿̊Ȩ͚͎͉̞̫̣̜̻̓̆͗͆͒̇̐̇ͤ ̗ͨ̒͌ͬͨ̉ͥ̀S̴͎̙̀̐K̝͍͇̳͈̭͆̾̋ͭ̂U̻̜̗ͪ̒̐̒̽̕L̞͉͎͖̗ͪͦ̀ ͢L͓̗ ̙͐̋̄ͫͥ̆̕̕ ͉̺̣̝̼̂͆͋̆̕ͅT̵̛͇̥̪̝̻͚̺͎̎̄͐̄ͧ̿̉H̶̗̗̭͉̀̓͗R̶̷̢̻͇͍͖ ̠̪̼͕ ̔͌Ơ̡͙̥͉̩̲̜͕͙̘̤̣̮ͧ̍͑̔ͫͯ̐̀ͧ͌ͮ̋̀̕͠E̯͊̈̒̋̈͋͘!̛͓̩͈ ̲̋͛͜ ͠!͖̳̳̲̙͓̝̝͌̎ͅ!̵̜̫̜̩̌ͩ͞͡!̦͎̞̩̩́̅̿̌̔̿̐̂ͮ!̴̧̤̲̜̜͎ ̽̂ͥ͛
    ͖̮͔̞͑ͧ͌͆̈́ͅS̱̗̟̤̍̄̿̈́͟͟K̹̬̖͊̇ͥU̙͉̙̫̞͈̮ͥ̒͋ͥͦ̊̉͊ ͜͢ͅL ̤̱̫̋̓̓͆L̛͈͖̈ͧ̏͂ͥ̄̀͢S̜̰̖͚̺͈̗͋ͮͩ̓̀̀ ̋҉̻̪͙̮͇F͖̘̤͚̭̣̼͓̔̀̋̆͗̽̈O̫̬̍ͬ̏Ŗ̖̗̖̠̠̊͐͂͒͛̿ ̟̜̼̪͈̠̜͇ͧ͛T̰ͤ̂ͯͧͪ̆͜ͅHͦ͆ͦ҉̱̜͖͍̘E̞͓͆̂̎̓̐̽̚͢ ̝̠̭͈̅ͪ̌ͪͧͪ̾͗͘͢Ģ͊͒̓ͦ̌ͦͣ̚҉̞̫̩̬̦̫͉R̓̈̾̋̽̄͏̗͉̗̭͙̞Ę ͎̞̯̞ ͎̟͛ͭ̆͡A̪͖̞͓͐͛ͭ́T̈ͯͪͮ҉̩̯̟ ̸̥̞̜͔̲̺̼̠̯͐͠Ḽ̗̬́ͭ͒ͅȌ̺̗̞̌́ͭͧ͡Ȑ̷̜̘̊ͭͫ̍̋͘ͅD̶͇̭̩̘̣ ͗́ͣͩ ͒̒̀͢ ͎͚̘̙͔͉̣̅̃͑ͨ̈͗̕͞K͈͖̜͖̜̖̂ͬ̾̽̉Ḩ̶̖͔͇͕̤̪ͨͣ͑̏͋̈͗Ơ̗̝͛ ̉̃͜R ̵̞̥̻̠͍̘̮̍̔̀́N̩̱̠̻͎͒͛ͨ̂̇E͙͈̟͚̩̽ͪ͌̾̍͛̍̀!̡̳̳͓̥͓͎̇ ̔̈́͑ ̄͌̑͆!̉͒͂̋͛͆̀͏͚̪̤̰!̴̶̟̮͈͉͌͋̃̏͟!̡̟̣͎̎̾͋̈͒̈́͜͟!͔͍ ̰̥̗̲ ͤ̈́̓̈́̓̈͢͝
    ̫̹̤̳̺͎͓ͭͮ͢͝ͅͅĶ̤̬̳̋͋͞ī̵͚̣̦̭̗̭͍̀ͥ̈͒ͭ̊ͫ̃l̟̰͗ͨͣ͒̈͗ ͗l͕͉ ̬̱͒̏̅̓̈ͥ͗ͯ͘͟ ̨̪̜͖͖̻͙̟͗͒fͪ̋̾ͭ́͆ͮ̒̊͝͏̥̲̹̞̰̟̰ͅo̻̥̝͎̻ͪ͑̏ͤ͂̏r̶̡̼ ͖̲̹̦ ̝̋ͮ̑ͩ͆ͅ ̥͈̙̼ͪ͋ͥͧ̊̔t͚͖̺̜͚̜̲̎̏͝͝h̻̬̆́̃̓͘ȩ̤̜̮̩̦̟͖͙̎̾̑͗̂́̈ ́ͣ͗́ ̵̭̪͖͑̉̍͌ͫͮͅL̷̞̪̰ͤ̽̐ͧ̒́i̵͓̞͚̝̙̣̜ͯ̇̃̀͒̌̂̌v̢̧͚̩̼͍ ͎́̊̕ i͖̫̮̤̤̘͚͐̋͋ṋ̢̰̮̿̏̍ͩ̈̾g̷̼͔̬̰̯̪̣ͣ̎ͧ̿̿̇̚ ̸̦ͣ̾͂̐͂̄ͦ̃̕͞ͅa̡̦̥̼̦̲̪̍͊͝ṅ̓ͭͧ̆̎ͦ͜҉̵͎̘̣̜͕͉̰̣͕ḏ̦͍ ̳̼̯͐ ͒̂̆̿̐ͭ̀̚͡ ͩ́̇͒͏̴͎͓̫̘͚̗͉̤K̢̰̠̱̲̼̏͗͋̀̚i̧̹̘ͨ̆̎͆̋̈́l͗ͫ͏̞̙̯̪̘ ̥l̼̗ ̝̰̮̗̮͌̈͘ ̰̪͉̻̳̤͎̱͗̌̇͐͜ͅf̷̶̣̫͓̼̑̅̄o͇͙̙̦̰̭͕͖͑̈́́͑͜͝r̸̪̱͚͕ ̬̃͠ ̡̟̣̩̜̥̃̔͛̏̀́͞t̢͖͚̹͎̩̝̦ͬ̀͢h̦̫͚̤̭̻͋͂̑̓̈̉̊͞e̷͔͉̣̓ ͮ̐̓͆ ͦ ̸̝̝͔̱̻̺͎̭̆̿̄ͥ͑ͯ͐̀͘ͅD̰̜̅̈̽̔ͣe̶͇͉̮̟͊͑ͬa͓̗͔̬͎̔̚d̨ ̻̤̤̮ ̪̲͎͊͠!̜ͪ͒ͭ̀̕
    ̜̜̥̬͛͐C̶̤͕̎̂͞ͅH́̌͆̔̊͏̡̦͔̙̬͙͇̪̱͔͟A͔̤̖̝̓̎̍͢O͂͌̑̿ ͫ҉̨̗ ̺̼̠̩͚S̶̘̤̲̙͙̼̤͆̓̿ͪͬ̆ͤ̃ͥ͘̕ͅ!̨̮̰̻̭ͤͭ̃̐ͥͨ̄̕͢

And again we read in the third works of Erebus the favored:

D̢̧̖̞̬̝̟͎ͭ̐̎͞ͅͅȇ̤͚̖̠̪͚͎̪͍̈̍͂͛̑̕s̺̩̘̬̯̹͔͙̘ͫ̎̀͞t̡ ̑̓̅ ̑͆̚͢͏̖͎͇̣̬r̵̪̙͚̬̻̭̳̫̼̝̣̹̣̾̏̇̽ͩ̐̂̀͠͞͠ŷ̛̞̪̥̒̓̊̑ ̃̓̕͢ ,̳̻͕̭̹͎̹̙́͆̓̍͗͗͒̀͠ ̥̲͑̑ͥ͑́͡f̞̭̟͚ͣȯ͑͗̿̆҉͇̯r͚̯̎̎̈́͗̏ͯͫ̓̀̀͢ ̝̠̫̘̖̜̙̺̝̋ͬ̾͂ṫ̸̤ͩͭ̔̿͑ͤ̚͡h̴̼̪̞̝̺͙̺̪̼̔̀ͦ͋̇̽ͯę̙͇̯ ̼̦͒ͬ ͊̿ͤ ̶̵̼̬̫̗͂ͫs̥̖̘͚̲̦̙̥̾̅̔̔ͨ͜ͅȃ̛̺͊ͩ̿͌ͬk̭͎̙̙͖͇̲͐͆ͣ̀ȇ̂ ̈́ͣͤ ͧ͗ͅ ̲͎͖̹̖̤͌ͦ̈́ͫ̈͆͌̈́́ͅͅo̧͕̱͛ͨͨ́͞f̳͈͈͇̟̀ͥ̈́ͧ͋̅ ̶͎͙̤̬̒̾͊̆͝D̡͈̫̜̬̺̹ͫȅ̸̛͕̋̈ṣ̝ͥ͛ͣ̋tͭ̑́͗͊ͫͤͬ́͏̤̱͖̥ ͞r̨̩ ̖͚̰̪̻̥͓̄ͫ̽͊́̒̑́u̿͏̥̲c̮̿̑ͅṭ̜̮͉̭͇͙̖̋̂ͦͩͦ̔ͩ͜i̛̮̺̣ ̐͂͜͝ o̳̞ͨ̈́̇ͨ̚͞n̪̟̲̙̖̰̰̣͂̀ͯ͛.̢͙̫͔̝͍͖̦̮̋ ̛̛̹̰͎̟̞͂̒ͦ̋͐͆̌̔̕ͅK̘̮͉ͩ̀ͅi̯̤͑ͨ̇̓͂l͉̥͖̳̖̯͑̀ͯ͘l̳̩ ͖͇̼̬ ͉ͬ,̠̙̀́ͣ̒̄̍͢ ̴̹͈͑̈ͦf̄ͣ͗͊͘͏̡̣̜̼̱̳̟̣ȯ̷̰̫̗ͫͥ̂͞r͕̼͙̻̽̿̌̔̓ͪ͌̚ ̵̷̝͚͔͕̘̏̐̎͛̚t̵͕̠̖̳̩ͨͨh̢̨̜͈̓ͨͫ̈̚e̡̧̪ͮͯ̓̄ͤͮͯ ̦͉̩͈͌̅̆͠s̢͒ͬͪ͋̌ͪͦ̈́́͏̶̩̱̲͉̼̣̮̜̤͓͎͖͑ͨ͆͞ͅk̷̰ͨͬ̽ ̏̍͟ͅ ē̘͛͋̿̾̏͝ ̧̀͊͏̪͍o̢̭͚ͥ̾͝ͅf̭̎ͮ̉͑ͩͪ̋͢ ͓͋ͥ͗K̲̙͈ͮͮͦ͝ḭ̦̬ͥͥͬl̞͖͂̔́̍̄͜ͅl͙̺͂ͭ̈́ͦ̄̀͗̕į̢̺̫̟̜ ͣ̍͛̔ n̦͖͓̖ͬ̒̊̋͗͆͟͝g̨̯̞̻̹͖̠̹͇̎ͧͣ̎ͬͨͩ̽.̷́̑ͣ̑͛ͥ̎̽̾͏̮̺ ̡͈̰̞̮̗̔́̾̐̐

=p But seriously, the conspiracy concerning the Illuminati and the NWO is one steeped in paranoia in my opinion. For instance, Alex Jones buys into all of this stuff. I advise you to look into his radio show.

For the record, here is something relating to the Illuminati\NWO and the movie Prometheus. I would say "he really believes this" but part of me thinks he was paid to say this, or he knows most of the stuff he goes off about isn't true. He profits off of fear, assuredly.

And I cannot be like the others here and mock you for buying into some of this, even the tiniest bit, because theories like these (and their proponents) can be awfully convincing.

And while there may be conclaves of rich and powerful men scheming for the benefit of the select few and have detailed plans on how to carry it out (I'd wager anything there are) none are as all powerful, far seeing and ever present as the alleged "Illuminati" group. There is simply nothing to be afraid of here, my friend.

You do some off as a bit uneducated at times with the threads you post, but I think it should be clear that you simply have a rather earnest thirst for knowledge and an innocent view of the world. Untainted by the mires of cynicism and skepticism, the likes of which I (and others) find myself in.

So take a healthy lesson from this: First, don't ever stop being open minded. That being said, be reluctant upon the 'truths' others would foist upon you. In particular in any matters detailing a grand level of intricacy on mind boggling scales that often bleeds into the realm of the supernatural.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 08-03-2012 at 23:33.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Ahh I remember my conspiracy theory days, Vul.

But honestly, it makes you feel like **** believing in all that stuff, I know because I was a huge Alex Jones fan back in 2007. I watched all his documentaries from the 90's to the Obama Deception one. I even went on his site, Infowars.com and even on AboveTopSecret...and other blogs similar to what these conspiracies all seem to have in common: new world order/secret societies. Hell, I even used to obsess over videogames like Assassins Creed which had 2012, eye of Horus pyramid in it and Metal Gear Solid for the Patriots, which was a metaphor for Illuminati.

And believing in this kinda stuff makes you feel depressed, paranoid and cynical as hell. I actually wanted all of these theories to happen. I kept anticipating it. I kept wanting to see the day that I would turn into some anti-government anarchist going on the streets in black clothing with Molotov ****tails shouting "I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG AND NONE OF YOU BELIEVED ME!!". I even went on forums and started making threads about these subjects, but they all have the same song and dance and it gets so tiring after a while.

I still do not see any V-CHIP mandatory implant, I still don't see martial law being executed everywhere. What I do see is government corruption and new laws/bills that are slowly putting countries into big brother states. The SOPA/ACTA/C-11 bills are just a taste of what's to come. Soon, we will all be not allowed freedom of speech because it is too dangerous or too offensive. It will land us fines and possible jail time. That's the kind of world I didn't see Alex Jones or his minions talk about back when I believed in this stuff. It was all secret societies, Bildeburg group and New World Order. They used cheap tactics to scare people like archival footage of George Senior saying his famous new world order speech in the early 90's. And then it got into some religious talk. 666, Mark of the beast, they are all reptiles (that's more David Icke crazy talk).

But what made me stop completely is that most of these conspiracy theories end with Zionism and blaming the Jews for it. This is where it gets retarded and should be avoided. I did and I'm happy with my life. But that being said, we are heading into a big brother state, and we don't need some secret societies or groups to make that happen for us. It's called money and corruption. I mean do you really think China would allow a NWO to happen? or Russia? or North Korea? They all want to be their own kings and their own superpowers. They don't want some foreign asshole coming into their home and dictating what they should or should not do. That just incites war.

But Alex Jones is a fraud and you are absolutely correct about him banking on fear. I don't believe for a second that this guy belives the crap he says on his show. And every time someone disagrees with him or tries to explain why they disagree with him, he cuts them off, he interrupts them and insults them. Resorting to elementary school bully behavior and telling them they're retarded because they drink tap water..wtf? But he's fine with it because he gets subs and people to buy his merchandise, and that's how he makes money. A nice little business of income. **** this guy, I actually do hope black vans pull up and snatch him from existence.

just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Lebowski; 08-04-2012 at 00:23.

25. Likes Vulgotha likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    uberman6352
    Yeah, I don't really think this is true... I call BS!

Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle! (Super Mario Bros.)
    "Why not take a break? You can pause the game by pressing +." (Wii Sports)
    Its super effective! (Pokemon series)

PSU Technical Advisor
    To be fair Dre, there is some stuff I adamantly still believe- in spite of the public mockery involved. Like aliens and UFO's. I absolutely, 100%, believe that we are being visited by an extraterrestrial race..

28. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Apprentice
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    People need to smoke some more Weed and just chill the f**k out.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    To be fair Dre, there is some stuff I adamantly still believe- in spite of the public mockery involved. Like aliens and UFO's. I absolutely, 100%, believe that we are being visited by an extraterrestrial race..
    I also believe in alien life, but not on our planet, except somewhere in the universe. I do agree that they are probably observing us, and straying far away from our destructive nature.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik07 View Post
    People need to smoke some more Weed and just chill the f**k out.
    /thread.

Supreme Veteran

I would watch the show if an attack happened, because it would be so much fun then. Watching running burnt people

Excellent race that would be

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I would watch the show if an attack happened, because it would be so much fun then. Watching running burnt people

Excellent race that would be

Terrorism is bad, didn't you get the memo?

Thread Information