Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I forgot how much I hated the level where you follow the guy whistling. That level blows!

2. Likes John25 likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I forgot how much I hated the level where you follow the guy whistling. That level blows!
    Blows more when doing the BBE lol. I'm starting mine tonight after i finish A5.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

:'(

5. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    just the second form has to be beaten non lethal to get no kills. When she is in full costume, or all teh beasts for taht matter, open fire and kick ass. When she leaves the costume, thats when you need to switch.
    Nope only Their Psych Bar can be Depleted & which you have to Do to get the Doll.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by x_terna View Post
    You forgot on Big Boss Extreme lol, but the trophy for that is the Ipod songs, you'll need the BBE to get the last ipod song and the FaceCamo(I think.)

So Far right now I'm doing the Chicken Emblem along with 21 other emblems. I remember doing centipede and spider individually so that's two playthroughs there, can't remember the rest.
    You must be using the same guide as me then.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Ancient
    Quote Originally Posted by bigCman123 View Post
    Makes me a little sad that MGS4 was my first MGS game. I played all the other ones (except portable ops... I hate the gameplay in that one... Dragging soldiers to my truck? No thanks!). One of my favorite video game franchises for sure.

EDIT, just saw this picture. Looks like MGS5 to me. I know it's a fox engine demo but we know MGS5 is going to happen. I mean the character is wearing an eyepatch. That's a semi-old graying Big Boss.

yeah it's pretty obviously thats MGS5 in some form, Kojima is sneaky

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    You must be using the same guide as me then.
    is it this one?. I really hate that emblem, well I got 761 kills just on the first act lol and I haven't even gotten close to fighting Laughing Octopus. I can't wait for that BBE run though, brings back memories.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    I'm going for the Pigeon no-kill emblem on this first playthrough because I find it to be more fun & challenging than just shooting everyone, plus it's just how I want my Snake to be. I've been trying to do the no-alert emblem, too, but after 6 tries at the end of Act 1's Middle East/Downtown area I think I'm gonna give up on that goal. It's starting to drain the thrilling fun out of the game.

Shut up and play games

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by x_terna View Post
    is it this one?. I really hate that emblem, well I got 761 kills just on the first act lol and I haven't even gotten close to fighting Laughing Octopus. I can't wait for that BBE run though, brings back memories.
    Oh, I'm using the guide on the PS3trophies site...got just over 30% of the trophies on Chapter 5 now, just fulfilling the requirements for some emblems now before I finish my first playthrough.
    Trophy-licious!

12. Likes John25 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Oh, I'm using the guide on the PS3trophies site...got just over 30% of the trophies on Chapter 5 now, just fulfilling the requirements for some emblems now before I finish my first playthrough.
    im Confused as I got like 8 Emblems on my 1st playthrough (Eagle Rank) but I know I didn't satisfy The Requirements for some of them ??

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I only got Scorpion on my first run through..

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I got about 7 or 8 emblems on my first. I wasn't really trying, it was just my "welcome back" play through...Main goal was to get solar gun for the BBE which im doing now.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinoqs View Post
    I'm going for the Pigeon no-kill emblem on this first playthrough because I find it to be more fun & challenging than just shooting everyone, plus it's just how I want my Snake to be.
    Chicken emblem is just too long to deal with, might as well get that out the way first so I can play the game the right way afterwards. At times I do find myself sneaking around. lol

I thought about using that one, but I remember reading this guide back in the days and It went really smooth.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Act 1 done for BBE, about 45 mins.

Elite Guru
    I started the chicken emblem last night I'm up to the start of Act 3 with about 12 hours played and I already feel like I'm just sitting around doing nothing for large parts of the game. I'm most likely going to leave it on over night on the pause screen or something towards the end cause I doubt I'll be able to go on for 35 hours otherwise. I'm also trying to clear up a few other emblems in the process of the chicken emblem run.

19. Likes Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    I've just got my PS3 running beside me atm just before the Screaming Mantis boss fight to finish up the 35 hours, almost there I think.

Seriously though, if someone ever got Chicken Emblem on this game they must be incredibly $#@! !! I spent almost an hour earlier dying 50 times to get the 50 continues for it !! Not sure I have enough alerts yet though.
    Trophy-licious!

21. Likes EHY893 likes this post
    Elite Guru
    I've just got my PS3 running beside me atm just before the Screaming Mantis boss fight to finish up the 35 hours, almost there I think.

Seriously though, if someone ever got Chicken Emblem on this game they must be incredibly $#@! !! I spent almost an hour earlier dying 50 times to get the 50 continues for it !! Not sure I have enough alerts yet though.
    I got all the alerts out of the way and spent about 4 hours doing it last night in Act 2 right before you meet up with Drebin for a second time and the monkey whips Snakes cigarette off his hand. I also got the kills and headshots out of the way for other emblems at this part too as they keep respawning at that hill with the MG at the left.

The only thing I have to do now is to continue 50 times before the end of the game (and play for 35 hours.. god) and I know exactly how I'm going to get that out of the way. I'm going to shoot Meryl 50 times during the Mantis fight. That does work right?

I'm not sure how many emblems I have got through or will get through but I'm hoping to get most of the ridiculously time consuming ones out of the way. Like, crawling for ages, crouch walking for ages, hiding in box/drum for ages, etc.

edit: Anybody got any tips on the quickest way to get 50 continues from Act 3 and onwards? If my plan above isn't the quickest way I'd like to know of it.. after I accomplish that I'm leaving my PS3 on all night and all day to get rid of the last 20 or so hours before finishing up the remaining possible emblems that I have on my radar.
    Last edited by EHY893; 08-10-2012 at 19:23.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I got all the alerts out of the way and spent about 4 hours doing it last night in Act 2 right before you meet up with Drebin for a second time and the monkey whips Snakes cigarette off his hand. I also got the kills and headshots out of the way for other emblems at this part too as they keep respawning at that hill with the MG at the left.

The only thing I have to do now is to continue 50 times before the end of the game (and play for 35 hours.. god) and I know exactly how I'm going to get that out of the way. I'm going to shoot Meryl 50 times during the Mantis fight. That does work right?

I'm not sure how many emblems I have got through or will get through but I'm hoping to get most of the ridiculously time consuming ones out of the way. Like, crawling for ages, crouch walking for ages, hiding in box/drum for ages, etc.

edit: Anybody got any tips on the quickest way to get 50 continues from Act 3 and onwards? If my plan above isn't the quickest way I'd like to know of it.. after I accomplish that I'm leaving my PS3 on all night and all day to get rid of the last 20 or so hours before finishing up the remaining possible emblems that I have on my radar.
    I dunno, but really messed up by leaving a lot of these emblems til the very end. Not a lot of opportunities in Act 5 to do them. For the 50 continues I just had to let the Frog soldiers kill me over and over at the beginning of Act 5..very tedious.
    Trophy-licious!

Super Elite

Some of the kills came from Act 1: before you meet Meryl, and after about 2hrs or 3 of just grinding down kills/hold ups/knifes, my 2nd location was at the confinement facility. That's where I racked up 12k DP/kill and Did the rest of my kills. lol(I'm up to 2million DP now.). I just finish Killing Raging Raven, this is my stats so far.

So that's about 19 emblems I've pretty much completed, which leaves me with 3 left. Easy but annoying.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Completed it last night for the Chicken emblem..love the description for it..basically calls you a disgrace.
    Trophy-licious!

Elite Guru
    I'm on Act 4. Just sitting doing nothing right now. Think I'll leave it on here for a good while (over night most likely).

I found a great way of dying 50 times quickly. Raging Raven boss fight. Just jump off the building 50 times (I did 52 to be sure). Took me about 30 mins.

I'm about 15 hours in so another 20 hours of doing jack $#@! before I start moving lol.

Elite Guru
    Sorry for the double post here but I have ran in to an issue.

I left my game on over night and when I returned to it the time had not passed. It was the same time it was when I left it and it's been on for at least 6 hours straight wth snake being hugged up against a wall in the corridor just before the Mantis fight.

Am I unable to waste time like this on Act 5 or something?

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Sorry for the double post here but I have ran in to an issue.

I left my game on over night and when I returned to it the time had not passed. It was the same time it was when I left it and it's been on for at least 6 hours straight wth snake being hugged up against a wall in the corridor just before the Mantis fight.

Am I unable to waste time like this on Act 5 or something?
    The time doesn't update until you go into a new area.
    Trophy-licious!

Elite Guru
    Ah right lol. I had no idea. Thank god I have left it on still and not progressed to the end of the game yet lol

Elite Sage
    The time doesn't update until you go into a new area.

lol I did the same but quit the Game instead of Moving on Grr!!!!!

Thread Information