PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X

PSU - 5 more codes for PS All-Stars: details announced

Our giveaway page has been updated - we're gonna do PlayStation Trivia through our official Twitter acct. @PSUdotcom for the remaining five codes!

http://www.psu.com/a016482/UPDATE-Pl...e-codes-remain

Veteran
    If you guys care about important and useful feedback from actual PSU Forum users, you should stick to us actual users for the giveaways. You would rather have your open competitions just so you can have more people join the forum but they just 'hit it then quit it'.

PSN ID
    Jet_Cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    If you guys care about important and useful feedback from actual PSU Forum users, you should stick to us actual users for the giveaways. You would rather have your open competitions just so you can have more people join the forum but they just 'hit it then quit it'.
    I beg to differ

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Cobra View Post
    I beg to differ
    Luckily enough there may be a rare few like yourself whom actually care to join the forums for both the comp and the forum, but I'm being honest most people that join this forum they do it so they can enter competitions and giveaways.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Aww! I was at work. I should get a code for being a loyal PSU fan for years! I don't do the twittas! So just PM me a code and all is good with the world! Come on PSU, this is customer service at its finest!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

PSN ID
    Jet_Cobra
    There aren't many people on these boards to begin with, I have seen the same 3 or 4 people leading up the convos in most of the topics. I think the forums on this site could really use a major overhaul

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Cobra View Post
    There aren't many people on these boards to begin with, I have seen the same 3 or 4 people leading up the convos in most of the topics. I think the forums on this site could really use a major overhaul
    I think there's plenty of active users but you don't usually see the same members posting on all the subforums, like myself I only post in the PS forums and that's it. But yeah I do not discourage what you're suggesting, the forum could really do with some more members but most of them don't think like we do and they just come for the comps/giveaways but couldn't care less about anything else. That's why it's only fair the comps/giveaways set a post limit for entering. Most competitions from users are like that, but most comps from admins are not.

Thread Information