Apprentice

Well it's been 4 month's with my vita officially and here is what i have to say.

I did enjoy my vita for the time i have played with sony's latest handheld.

However i am not impressed with sony's lies and there failures to release titles.

Currently we are missing the firmware update that promised PSOne compatibility which is hurting the device we are also missing information on oddworld for the vita no new information has been given and the playstation blog covered it months ago and they promised it to us for a release in july here it is august and nothing.

Then what also grinds my gears about the vita is the rigging of services on the playstation vita like video chat on the playstation network can only be done if you have a 3g enabled vita but is locked when on wifi then the worst of the worst the games dialing home when theres no dlc for the title waisting the 3g data plan to do so lame.

All and all it's a mixed bag of garbage

Dedicated Member
    Vita's future is not looking good. I really hope they turn it around soon. For now my PSV rests in its case untouched. I wonder how long before I give in and pick up a Nintendo 3DS.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That sucks cause the vita has so much potential if they aren't going to drop price then release great games so it can warrant that asking price. I have a 3ds and I love it however I didn't get one until they release the content I wanted ie. Mario 3d land and mario kart 7.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Bleh, bleh, blah, blah.

Vita will be fine.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    Bleh, bleh, blah, blah.

Vita will be fine.
    I remember someone saying that about the PSP Go. lol

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    akhi216
    Bleh, bleh, blah, blah.

Vita will be fine.
    This.

Apprentice

Got mine in April, got a bunch of games, finished them, didn't play anything for maybe 2 months. Just picked up Unit 13 real cheap and started playing it again. Same problem as the PSP nowhere near enough decent games. I think apart from pointless touchscreen actions and slightly better graphics it's too close to the PSP, not enough of an upgrade, from the last gen.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by hedcase View Post
    Got mine in April, got a bunch of games, finished them, didn't play anything for maybe 2 months. Just picked up Unit 13 real cheap and started playing it again. Same problem as the PSP nowhere near enough decent games. I think apart from pointless touchscreen actions and slightly better graphics it's too close to the PSP, not enough of an upgrade, from the last gen.
    Slightly better graphics???? What PSP game comes even close to Uncharted or Wipeout 2048?

Ancient
    Quote Originally Posted by hedcase View Post

I see what you mean, comparing a Vita game to one of the best looking PSP games, the Vita game does look sub-PS2 level don't it.....

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post

I see what you mean, comparing a Vita game to one of the best looking PSP games, the Vita game does look sub-PS2 level don't it.....
    I hope that's some serious sarcasm because my sarcasmometer is broken today.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    akhi216
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Slightly better graphics???? What PSP game comes even close to Uncharted or Wipeout 2048?
    ...or Virtua Tennis 4, which looks better than the PS3/Xbox 360 version, for that matter.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post

Definitely don't go by the extremely compressed screen captures from the vita lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ancient
    I hope that's some serious sarcasm because my sarcasmometer is broken today.
    Yeah, Peace Walker my have look ok on PSP, but even the HD version looks $#@! compared to MGS2 & 3 HD & they don't even touch Uncharted golden abyss, regardless of how nice they still look lol.
    PSP was below PS2 level graphics, Vita is near PS3 to on par with PS3, thats a bigger jump then PS2 to PS3
    So saying its a slight improvement & not much of a upgrade is laughable, unless he has been playing those Gameloft games, which in that case what does he expect, they're smart phone games, all smart phone games look sub PS2 level with semi-HD assets to make them look better.

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

14. Likes Thorzilla likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    It takes time for a new system to get neww games the vita will be fine i think they will drop the price soon

Thread Information