Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I'm the complete opposite, I think it's more on top than it ever used to be. I didn't like the season 3 at all, I thought it was a step down and too slow. I also didn't like the season where Lumen makes an appearance.

But more importantly, I wanna know why you don't like Dexter. I always see you talking negatively about the show, but I want to see specific examples of why you think it's bad?
    Dexter was my favorite show bar none as I watched through the seasons up to season 4. I absolutely loved the ending to season 4. Season 5 was a bit slow, but after the trauma of 4 it was reasonable. I actually felt a connection with Lumen, I could empathize as Dexter starting falling for her. It was wonderfully subtle. Season 6 they tried to get back into the game and I was excited to see the religious clash. Mos Def was an unexpected hit for me, the best character that season and they ended him hallway through. The finale was suppose to be super dramatic with Dexter's son's life on the line but it fell so flat I was nearly bored.

Now with Hanna, it's like they're tossing a love interest at Dexter. I could almost see the writers saying "Well we had to write Stiles out of the show, let's give him someone else." There was a point where I liked Hanna, but then this finale just felt forced with her. He could kill her and I'd actually be happy. I'm glad LaGuerta has started Dexter's downfall, beginning to expose him, it's a storyline the show needed.

2. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation

4. Likes RedDragon7 likes this post

Since I watched 6 feet under I became a huge fan of Michael C. Hall. I would watch any episode of Dexter. He is such a good actor and compared to the crappy TV shows being shown now, I will watch it without questioning what Deb will do knowing the truth.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Apparently season 8 has just aired not long ago but I hear its edited for language and nudity.

LOL editing debs bad mouth mean she might as well not be in the episode.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    AU premiere is on tonight. I'm keen

Via Tapatalk

Thread Information