Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    So am I the only one that got free PS1 games with my PS+ subscription?
    What territory are you in? If in the NA section, where the heck would I find them?

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Terminator101
    Something tells me that by late august they mean the last day (or very close to)
    Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.

Playstation Move for the win!

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    What territory are you in? If in the NA section, where the heck would I find them?
    Well like I said if I go back into PS3 GAMES-->PS1 A-Z---->then I selected the games that I downloaded (have the cart by them) they still show a regular price one...and a free one with ps+. Like I said there were others offered I probably missed too but I've been a PS+ member since day 1. Perhaps they don't show up for you because you never originally purchased them (free). All I know is I DL the ones I thought would be good for my PSP but I hated the single stick thing and didn't bother playing them anymore....but now....I think RE, Syphon Filter and others I will look to play when this comes down.

I will be honest I haven't seen any offered since probably E3 and that big list of 12 games they gave away for free....but before that....every month they had a couple. Perhaps they knew they would get the emulation going and so they stopped giving them away...idk but the focus has been on these big games since E3.

That said even 5 or 6 bucks that most are is well worth a couple of them. This is good news. Sorry if you missed them. I tell you there was a lot of good offerings in the past if you snatched them up.

4. Likes F34R likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    Well like I said if I go back into PS3 GAMES-->PS1 A-Z---->then I selected the games that I downloaded (have the cart by them) they still show a regular price one...and a free one with ps+. Like I said there were others offered I probably missed too but I've been a PS+ member since day 1. Perhaps they don't show up for you because you never originally purchased them (free). All I know is I DL the ones I thought would be good for my PSP but I hated the single stick thing and didn't bother playing them anymore....but now....I think RE, Syphon Filter and others I will look to play when this comes down.

I will be honest I haven't seen any offered since probably E3 and that big list of 12 games they gave away for free....but before that....every month they had a couple. Perhaps they knew they would get the emulation going and so they stopped giving them away...idk but the focus has been on these big games since E3.

That said even 5 or 6 bucks that most are is well worth a couple of them. This is good news. Sorry if you missed them. I tell you there was a lot of good offerings in the past if you snatched them up.
    Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. I hadn't looked there at all.

Thread Information