Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 159
  1. #26
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,825
    Rep Power
    119
    Points
    70,227 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sony has an awesome lineup, no FPS games thank God, Sony starting to return to their former selves with the platforming genre.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  2. Likes Nitey likes this post
  3. #27
    Elite Member
    hood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,600
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    5,269 (0 Banked)
    for anyone to say sony doesnt have interesting exclusives and this may sound fanboyish but your talking out of your ass. sony would be nowhere this gen without exclusives given the absolute fact that the only reason 3rd party titles sell better on the 360 is because of the lack of skill developers had when making crossplatfrom games. many copy and paste multiplats solidified a practice in the gaming world of buying a ps3 for its exclusives and a 360 for multiplats to even say exclusives on ps3 arent system sellers is foolish. you can say that well not all exclusives are systems sellers which is true but you can only sell in that respect if you have a reputation. halo had a good rep on pc and when it come out on the xbox as its flagshio title you bet gamers would buy a 360 who wouldnt. all i can say is that the life blood of sony is its exclusives. its exclusives may not pull large numbers that critics would like it too but it all boils down to a decision people have made early in this gens cycle buy a console that does one thing well or buy one with flexiblity and as that line has gradually blurred in the multiplat genre ps3 sales picked up.

    youll have to excuse my writing here tbis message is sent from a psv and im just being lazy because i can
    "I think all those developers who are saying, "We don’t want to do a PS3 game," or "It’s really difficult to do it," should shut up and make their games. If you have time to complain about it, then you should be spending your time working on getting the most from the hardware."

  4. #28
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,127
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by hood View Post
    for anyone to say sony doesnt have interesting exclusives and this may sound fanboyish but your talking out of your ass. sony would be nowhere this gen without exclusives given the absolute fact that the only reason 3rd party titles sell better on the 360 is because of the lack of skill developers had when making crossplatfrom games. many copy and paste multiplats solidified a practice in the gaming world of buying a ps3 for its exclusives and a 360 for multiplats to even say exclusives on ps3 arent system sellers is foolish. you can say that well not all exclusives are systems sellers which is true but you can only sell in that respect if you have a reputation. halo had a good rep on pc and when it come out on the xbox as its flagshio title you bet gamers would buy a 360 who wouldnt. all i can say is that the life blood of sony is its exclusives. its exclusives may not pull large numbers that critics would like it too but it all boils down to a decision people have made early in this gens cycle buy a console that does one thing well or buy one with flexiblity and as that line has gradually blurred in the multiplat genre ps3 sales picked up.

    youll have to excuse my writing here tbis message is sent from a psv and im just being lazy because i can
    First of all, just because someone says Sony doesn't have any interesting exclusives regarding a game conference, release dates, etc., doesn't necessarily mean "fanboy". You have several Sony supporters here that have said the same type of comment towards the Vita; even know I have plenty of great exclusives on MY Vita. It's their own opinion on games that either interest them, or don't. Are they fanboy's? It's the same, normally, that people either like the games, or don't like the games. I wouldn't just toss the concept that someone doesn't like exclusives at a particular time makes them fanboys because you like the exclusives, or Sony needs to do the exclusives, etc.




  5. #29
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,869
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    6,745,122 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Sony has an awesome lineup, no FPS games thank God, Sony starting to return to their former selves with the platforming genre.
    This. Since getting into the Sly and Jak & Daxter Collections, I'm reminded of the good ole days.

    The Q&A after the conference reflected well a trend in Sony's games of late, and that is games that explore the artistic side of games. I'm really getting burned out on all this first and third person shooter bull$#@!. I think that's why Tear Away, Rain and Puppeteer caught my attention at the presser. Will these games be system sellers? Probably not, but thank $#@! that we are getting something other than assholes with big guns for a change.

    I can see why Sony holiday line up seems meh to many, but I can't wait to get my hands on these titles, especially Battle Royale, Okami and the new R&C game.

  6. Likes Nitey likes this post
  7. #30
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    858
    Rep Power
    24
    Points
    8,203 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by hood View Post
    for anyone to say sony doesnt have interesting exclusives and this may sound fanboyish but your talking out of your ass. sony would be nowhere this gen without exclusives given the absolute fact that the only reason 3rd party titles sell better on the 360 is because of the lack of skill developers had when making crossplatfrom games. many copy and paste multiplats solidified a practice in the gaming world of buying a ps3 for its exclusives and a 360 for multiplats to even say exclusives on ps3 arent system sellers is foolish. you can say that well not all exclusives are systems sellers which is true but you can only sell in that respect if you have a reputation. halo had a good rep on pc and when it come out on the xbox as its flagshio title you bet gamers would buy a 360 who wouldnt. all i can say is that the life blood of sony is its exclusives. its exclusives may not pull large numbers that critics would like it too but it all boils down to a decision people have made early in this gens cycle buy a console that does one thing well or buy one with flexiblity and as that line has gradually blurred in the multiplat genre ps3 sales picked up.

    youll have to excuse my writing here tbis message is sent from a psv and im just being lazy because i can
    Not sure if this is in reference to me, but I said that there was nothing that interested me this year. I really enjoyed games like God of War, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank, etc, but there is nothing like that on the horizon.

    The games that I have interest in are Darksiders, Assassin's, Creed, Bioshock, and EA's sports games.

    Consoles need shooters to have a well rounded balance and to dismiss them out of hand because of personal preference is foolish.

    My personal preference is that I don't like the way Sony is moving towards kiddie stuff, but I would never say that they shouldn't release theses types of games. After all, kids are Sony customers too so Sony has to put stuff out there for them so they can please all of their customer base.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  8. #31
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,035
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    44,644 (0 Banked)
    Just another ignorant writer. Why should MS bother embellishing the 360 when it is preparing its next salvo with the next xbox in 2013?

    The 360 will go out with great titles and will continue to be supported for several years after the next xbox is released. MS has to focus on its other divisions atm, the xbox one is the most stable.

    I still cannot believe that people don't understand that MS holds their cards close to their chest, they never like talking about things in the distant future.

  9. Likes EHY893 likes this post
  10. #32
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,189
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    202,120 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Sony has an awesome lineup, no FPS games thank God, Sony starting to return to their former selves with the platforming genre.
    Yeah, it's something I think they should of done way earlier. But it doesn't have to be an either or situation. They could have done both.
    Still can't believe no original jak and Dax on the ps3.

    Mind you this gen had been odd all round, where's Battlefront 3 Lucasarts?

    You know something like GT6 would have been an awesome release for the PS3 this holidays.
    Last edited by mynd; 08-16-2012 at 15:33.

  11. #33
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    I agree, Sony won Gamescon. They destroyed Microsoft and Nintendo's show.

    Microsoft starts the 8th year of Xbox 360 production this year, on their way to an promised 10+ year lifespan for the console. No doubt once the PS3 has been out as long as the 360, Sony will focus on the PS4 as MS is now focusing the Xbox 3 and chose to not do Gamescon (like Nintendo).

    With the Xbox having the most diverse niche line up of games, and a blockbuster holiday this year, they are most likely sitting in a good position right now. As are us gamers with the great games. They keep adding more and more new IPs and exclusives to their line up, it is no wonder it continues do so well.

    Sony's Gamescon was disappointing to say the least, for ME as a PS3 gamer. For VITA fans, PSN Game fans and Move fans, Sony's Gamescon was a hit. While 2012 is a tanker for the PS3, 2013 looks to be a great year for some great new games for our console! Looking forward to them!
    Last edited by Soldier 95B; 08-16-2012 at 15:45.

  12. #34
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,869
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    6,745,122 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Just another ignorant writer. Why should MS bother embellishing the 360 when it is preparing its next salvo with the next xbox in 2013?

    The 360 will go out with great titles and will continue to be supported for several years after the next xbox is released. MS has to focus on its other divisions atm, the xbox one is the most stable.

    I still cannot believe that people don't understand that MS holds their cards close to their chest, they never like talking about things in the distant future.
    MS are doing more or less exactly what they have been doing for the past few years; Halo, Gears, Forza and a Fable game to finish off the 360 exclusive line up. I can't see MS supporting the 360 for several years after the next box though to be honest. They churn out 2 or 3 big exclusive titles a year from their staple IPs, when those resources are going into next gen, whose going to be doing this 360 support? The casual kinect studios? Unless you were referring more to the XBL aspect and media streaming, in which case I believe they will.

    I don't buy that MS is focusing on other divisions as the reason for their upcoming offerings either. It's simply not their goal to be a game publishing juggernaut in the league of Sony. They are gearing more towards the home entertainment family box and seem to have been putting resources into the pillars of media apps, causal games and the rest into their primary IP exclusives.

    Well time will tell, this is just my opinion based on their output for the last few years. Unless they buy more studios that will focus on core content, they seemingly don't have the resources to support two consoles at the same time. Time will tell though...

  13. #35
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    MS are doing more or less exactly what they have been doing for the past few years; Halo, Gears, Forza and a Fable game to finish off the 360 exclusive line up. I can't see MS supporting the 360 for several years after the next box though to be honest. They churn out 2 or 3 big exclusive titles a year from their staple IPs, when those resources are going into next gen, whose going to be doing this 360 support? The casual kinect studios? Unless you were referring more to the XBL aspect and media streaming, in which case I believe they will.
    How many times are you going to have to be proven wrong with that "big exclusives" title stuff? What is a big "exclusive"? Big seller? Big in popularity? If you go with those two then sony really has about the same or possibly even less for a gamer like myself.

    I don't buy that MS is focusing on other divisions as the reason for their upcoming offerings either. It's simply not their goal to be a game publishing juggernaut in the league of Sony. They are gearing more towards the home entertainment family box and seem to have been putting resources into the pillars of media apps, causal games and the rest into their primary IP exclusives.
    We really can't say for sure what MS is doing but there is credible evidence that the next xbox does exist. Sony needed this show more than anyone else out there. The vita isn't exactly setting the industry on fire right now. If anything, this is a attempt to save it from possibly failing.

    Well time will tell, this is just my opinion based on their output for the last few years. Unless they buy more studios that will focus on core content, they seemingly don't have the resources to support two consoles at the same time. Time will tell though...
    That is laughable when you consider the financial status of both and the state of the PS vita right now.

  14. #36
    Elite Member
    hood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,600
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    5,269 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    First of all, just because someone says Sony doesn't have any interesting exclusives regarding a game conference, release dates, etc., doesn't necessarily mean "fanboy". You have several Sony supporters here that have said the same type of comment towards the Vita; even know I have plenty of great exclusives on MY Vita. It's their own opinion on games that either interest them, or don't. Are they fanboy's? It's the same, normally, that people either like the games, or don't like the games. I wouldn't just toss the concept that someone doesn't like exclusives at a particular time makes them fanboys because you like the exclusives, or Sony needs to do the exclusives, etc.
    can you quote me on where i called someone a fanboy when u do then ill consider what you just said relavent
    "I think all those developers who are saying, "We don’t want to do a PS3 game," or "It’s really difficult to do it," should shut up and make their games. If you have time to complain about it, then you should be spending your time working on getting the most from the hardware."

  15. #37
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,869
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    6,745,122 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    How many times are you going to have to be proven wrong with that "big exclusives" title stuff? What is a big "exclusive"? Big seller? Big in popularity? If you go with those two then sony really has about the same or possibly even less for a gamer like myself.
    I thought it was pretty clear what I was talking about from the context. What are MS's main retail releases? Those are their big exclusives. I'm sorry if my choice of adjectives upsets you, allow me to provide some alternatives that might better suit your vocabulary palette:

    They churn out 2 or 3 blockbuster exclusive titles
    They churn out 2 or 3 core exclusive titles
    They churn out 2 or 3 retail exclusive titles

    "big" was referring to all three of those adjectives. Again, I thought it was pretty clear. I think a lot of peole are in the same boat as you regarding this hliday seasons line up, and as I mentioned with Mynd before, 2012 has been abnormally quiet for Sony in terms of their releases. next year will paint a different picture though, and even this year has some nice offerings for those who don't need all games to be gritty shoot em ups.

    We really can't say for sure what MS is doing but there is credible evidence that the next xbox does exist. Sony needed this show more than anyone else out there. The vita isn't exactly setting the industry on fire right now. If anything, this is a attempt to save it from possibly failing.

    There is just as much proof that PS4 exists too, infact the EA boss recently stated he has seen both consoles. What does that change? I'm sure MS as a business doesn't need to show anything. I'm sure 360 gamers across the globe are very happy that MS had nothing to show them at Gamescom.

    That is laughable when you consider the financial status of both and the state of the PS vita right now.
    Laughable perhaps. You can bring the less than desirable state of the Vita into it all you want, but Sony seem to be doing pretty well supporting 3 platforms at once, well 4 if you count PS Mobile.

    It doesn't really matter, like I said, they are two companies with different visions. Sony is a publishing giant with fingers in music and movies so it's only natural that creating content for their products is easier for them. Both companies are getting along just fine with their strategy, as long as consumers are hapy with the products they choose to buy, nothing else really matters.
    Last edited by Ghost; 08-16-2012 at 16:27.

  16. #38
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I thought it was pretty clear what I was talking about from the context. What are MS's main retail releases? Those are their big exclusives. I'm sorry if my choice of adjectives upsets you, allow me to provide some alternatives that might better suit your vocabulary palette:

    They churn out 2 or 3 blockbuster exclusive titles
    They churn out 2 or 3 core exclusive titles
    They churn out 2 or 3 retail exclusive titles

    "big" was referring to all three of those adjectives. Again, I thought it was pretty clear. I think a lot of peole are in the same boat as you regarding this hliday seasons line up, and as I mentioned with Mynd before, 2012 has been abnormally quiet for Sony in terms of their releases. next year will paint a different picture though, and even this year has some nice offerings for those who don't need all games to be gritty shoot em ups.
    I didn't get upset at all. I was just pointing out that they aren't really offering anything more or better than the competition according to my taste. I don't really care who publishes a game if I like it.




    There is just as much proof that PS4 exists too, infact the EA boss recently stated he has seen both consoles. What does that change? I'm sure MS as a business doesn't need to show anything. I'm sure 360 gamers across the globe are very happy that MS had nothing to show them at Gamescom.
    No doubt that PS4 probably does exist. If it doesn't then sony has already blown it for next gen.It still doesn't change the fact that sony needed this show much more than MS or Nintendo. I have no interest in any handheld portable for myself so all the vita stuff doesn't really mean jack to me. Its good for those who own it though.



    Laughable perhaps. You can bring the less than desirable state of the Vita into it all you want, but Sony seem to be doing pretty well supporting 3 platforms at once, well 4 if you count PS Mobile.
    I will say they are doing O.k. Nothing for them to brag about with their latest financial report but this show is probably what they needed to get some more vita sales. I guess time will tell.

  17. #39
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    How many times are you going to have to be proven wrong with that "big exclusives" title stuff? What is a big "exclusive"? Big seller? Big in popularity? If you go with those two then sony really has about the same or possibly even less for a gamer like myself.
    I am surprised that people keep using the same tired line of "same 2 or 3 exclusives". It's funny now actually. It's like the people that say "PS3 has no games". Both couldn't be further from the truth.

  18. #40
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I am surprised that people keep using the same tired line of "same 2 or 3 exclusives". It's funny now actually. It's like the people that say "PS3 has no games". Both couldn't be further from the truth.
    Same old $#@!....different year.

  19. #41
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,971
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    28,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    This article was actually written by a member of the Xbox team at IGN


    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/...t-even-started
    so Sony won a competition where they were the only entrants. well done them.

  20. #42
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,035
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    44,644 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    MS are doing more or less exactly what they have been doing for the past few years; Halo, Gears, Forza and a Fable game to finish off the 360 exclusive line up. I can't see MS supporting the 360 for several years after the next box though to be honest. They churn out 2 or 3 big exclusive titles a year from their staple IPs, when those resources are going into next gen, whose going to be doing this 360 support? The casual kinect studios? Unless you were referring more to the XBL aspect and media streaming, in which case I believe they will.

    I don't buy that MS is focusing on other divisions as the reason for their upcoming offerings either. It's simply not their goal to be a game publishing juggernaut in the league of Sony. They are gearing more towards the home entertainment family box and seem to have been putting resources into the pillars of media apps, causal games and the rest into their primary IP exclusives.

    Well time will tell, this is just my opinion based on their output for the last few years. Unless they buy more studios that will focus on core content, they seemingly don't have the resources to support two consoles at the same time. Time will tell though...
    I'm fairly sure in another thread a few months ago we saw that MS currently has more game studios than at any time in the past.

    As for the 360, MS and 3rd parties will continue to support it as long as it sells. Now you won't see halo 5 on the 360, but I'm fairly sure MS will provide other games (likely kinect, xbla, ect.) for the 360 after the next xbox been released.

  21. #43
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,971
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    28,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Gamescom blew E3 out of the water. They really brought their A game and checked all the boxes.
    i'd imagine it's easier to stand out in the crowd when there is no crowd.

  22. Likes mynd likes this post
  23. #44
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    so Sony won a competition where they were the only entrants. well done them.
    This show was clearly to a attempt to rescue the Vita. I give them credit for bringing the support. Looks like some solid titles coming, but the question remains, will it be enough?

  24. #45
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,506
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    13,165 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    They dont give a $#@! abot the German market?
    Pretty much thats about all you can take away from it.
    I equate what Sony did for the PS3 at Gamescom as to what MS did with their "Spring showcase"

    I mean MS announced a bunch of XBLA games and Forza Horizons.
    Actually, that maybe more than Sony announced come to think of it.

    It probably goes to how compltely "out of sync" these companies are in terms of release time tables.
    MS aims for Sept-Dec releases, Sony announce for next year sometime.

    And the opposite was true this year,while Sony was releasing Star Hawk , MS was announcing stuff.

    Actually come to think of it, Sony titles this year have been thin on single player.
    Thats not exactly the right attitude to have now is it, and gamescon isn't just germany.
    off topic, has a lot members left our something, I tend to see the same 3-4 members in every thread lately lol.
    Last edited by TGO; 08-16-2012 at 18:13.

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  25. #46
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Thats not exactly the right attitude to have now is it, and gamescon isn't just germany.
    off topic, has a lot members left our something, I tend to see the same 3-4 members in every thread lately lol.
    Members are thinning out ;(

  26. #47
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    858
    Rep Power
    24
    Points
    8,203 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Members are thinning out ;(
    I think it's because of the same old chest beating about exclusives. Not only is that poor horse dead, it's become pulp by this time.


    Second part removed by staff. No baiting.
    Last edited by Lethal; 08-16-2012 at 20:28.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  27. Likes EHY893 likes this post
  28. #48
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    It's Ok though, both companies have different priorities and plans leading up to the next gen. MS is gearing up for the next generation while Sony wants to carry the torch right to the end...I think it just highlights the reality of what Sony said when they said that PS3 would have a minimum 10 year life cycle. It is slowly becoming the new PS2 but is technically capable enough to be A LOT more relevant in the next gen than PS2 managed to be. When you look at all these collections (GoW, inFamous, R&C etc), PS+ with its dozen free games, free online...paired with the eventual price reduction of Vita and the fact that most Sony games will be giving away their Vita counterpart for free...They are positioning the PS3 very well for the cheaper entry point gaming device next gen that will probably only have Wii U as competition.
    lol So youre saying that MS wont be any competition for Sony next gen? Just Wii U? I want some of what youre smoking. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 08-16-2012 at 18:52.

  29. #49
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    I think it's because of the same old chest beating about exclusives. Not only is that poor horse dead, it's become pulp by this time. The other reason is that the same two individuals attempt to project their opinions as the opinions of all gamers and it makes them look foolish.
    Very true.

  30. #50
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,506
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    13,165 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Members are thinning out ;(
    indeed, but seem like you, sub-stance, mynd & Rad are the most active members lol

    anyway on topic I don't see this as much of a Pro Sony article, its just another Xbox fan who actually switch on a Playstation and played it & opened their eyes to what Sony was offering.
    thou it is a shame Gears & that wasn't there in some form & perhaps a new title or exciting announcements for Live or something?

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.