Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Yeah, there are chances involved in it, but using a service with buyers protection is mostly reliable.

It was just a thought about maybe being able to get some games at a discount that I wouldn't have bought for the PS3.
    Just rent the title day 1 from your local video store. :P First come first served free content.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    We don't have any local rental places. The closest one would be a 75 mile round trip, and the gas costs + rental, might as well buy the game lol.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I don't even have a local rental store anymore smh... I have rebox and the blockbuster box lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    akhi216
    OP finds the most intriguing articles...

It's nice that Sony wants to push cross buy, it makes a lot of sense. It makes me wonder what projects are being kept in the dark to make them want to push cross buy aggressively.

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I don't think it'll be DRM'd at all. It'll be a code. Period.
    Mmm, I dunno. Nothing to stop them requiring a code on one platform that simply allows you to go into the store on the other and download the game. One code to rule them all. Sell the code, no access to the game at all.

Avoiding consumers taking advantage (think 'gamesharing') will be high on their agenda.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    Mmm, I dunno. Nothing to stop them requiring a code on one platform that simply allows you to go into the store on the other and download the game. One code to rule them all. Sell the code, no access to the game at all.

Avoiding consumers taking advantage (think 'gamesharing') will be high on their agenda.
    Yeah, there are several good posts from ghost and mynd about that. I honestly couldn't get it around my head that it might be done. Even though I had thought about it, it was a thought that was gone in two seconds lol.

Thread Information