Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1020 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Well with the weekend almost here, you never know
    The battle was easy. Never had any close calls. That death was instant because that Night Queen attack takes half of my health per attack ans she did it 3x

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I just thought you were still miffed that your win was taken from you all because she got a lucky hit on you. Let's hope she doesn't do that again your second try.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I will certainly go back someday to play "The Answer" and then I will go back and destroy Nyx aswell.

And you have no idea how enraging it is when the AI of your party members keep doing stupid stuff and you can't control them

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Yeah man that really sucks. To not have full control since i saw the gameplay to see what it was like. Damn..
    Dude that's gonna be freakin tough man. Beating the game on hard mode to get that. Jeez. :/

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    So today the hardcore gamer in me awoke once again to beat the final boss once and for all. Loaded up my save and here's how it went down:

boss's 12th arcana - died because of Mudoon (didn't expect instant KO)
    reloaded,

11th arcana - died (intant KO attack once again)
    reloaded and this time had all resistances to light and dark attacks

Its been like 2 hours now but I'm determined to beat the boss tonight.
    made it to arcana 13 and needed 2 turns to beat the boss once and for all.

Things were looking great, all party members full health alive and well. Boss uses 'Night Queen' kills yukari intantly and charms aki and mitsu. Mitsu uses Diharan and heal the boss 100% full health in a single spell.

I turn off the console and walk away once again. Good thing I googled the ending the last time I rage quit
    Last edited by Itachi; 12-20-2012 at 20:54.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    You disappoint me Itachi..
    Totally forgot about this thread thought there'd be more post since P4G is out. Still don't have it yet. Maybe next week.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Well excuse me mister "I can give manual commands to my team" maybe you should try and play a 75 hour game not knowing what the 3 people in your team are gonna do next and pray and hope every turn that its something not completely stupid

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Lmao I was only kidding Ita. Actually you know what I will buy Fes on the PsN and give it go to see how retarted the team mates are.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Lmao I was only kidding Ita. Actually you know what I will buy Fes on the PsN and give it go to see how retarted the team mates are.
    I was kidding myself :P
    They aren't as bad but in those stressful situations you REALLY wish you had control because one turn can mean the whole fight especially when the final boss has two turn in a row and has really strong attacks

Ultimate Veteran
    As someone who maxed out his character stats and defeated Nyx Avatar at, like, level 70, all I can say is try harder!
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Yeah I remember that having control really saved me there so thats why I thought it was easy. Then again I trained myself to lvl 90 for Messiah. Probably wouldn't make much difference though if it was FeS probably get my ass handled. I wanna get it still. 10 dollars right? I wanna actually see my character move and watch the scenes as well. Unlike Portable.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    As someone who maxed out his character stats and defeated Nyx Avatar at, like, level 70, all I can say is try harder!
    My team is lvl 75 I believe and every time its the last 2 or 3 turns I need that kill me. The first 12 arcanas are really straightforward. Just the final one that messes everything up with its status ailments and Almighty attacks
    Yeah I remember that having control really saved me there so thats why I thought it was easy. Then again I trained myself to lvl 90 for Messiah. Probably wouldn't make much difference though if it was FeS probably get my ass handled. I wanna get it still. 10 dollars right? I wanna actually see my character move and watch the scenes as well. Unlike Portable.
    yeah its $10 I think. Once I beat this thing I'll get a vita for P4G

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Thought you got one man? Alright cool. I'll get this and P4 hopefully next week.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    I'm glad I got this game it's extremely underrated as for the teammates thing yeah in a stressful situation man it sucks.

I'm actually glad for once you can't complete this game in a few days lol.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    There is alot to do in this game thats what I love about it can't believe I haven't played it any sooner it's the most time I ever spent playing a video game and I usely don't play a game for a loong time spent about 100+ hrs on it.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Yeah. My final save is 74 hours and I can still spent a LONG TIME trying to get all the personas.
    Then there's the New Game+ and 'The Answer' that I can play

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Hell right now I'm only at 5th block of Tarturus in Nov. think the 7th I forgot, but like you never logged so many hours into a game like this, and really shocked that all the characters are actually relate-able for once in a RPG.

Heck I was even more shocked of what happened with the Chairman that was the first time in a long time where I had one of those gasps faces as in I didn't see it coming.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Yeah collect the persona,trying to max out social links so I can get final form for Orpheus. Still haven't beat the game as a female yet. I hated the chairman he was sketchy from the beginning. The story was just great though. I was sunked in..Lol

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Yeah collect the persona,trying to max out social links so I can get final form for Orpheus. Still haven't beat the game as a female yet. I hated the chairman he was sketchy from the beginning. The story was just great though. I was sunked in..Lol

I think later in the game I began to sense something about him, but I let it be brushed aside, but man the way he did Yuraki that's just F'd up.

Well I might have to leave the thread I'm only so far sometimes I'm okay with being spoiled, but for the most part I don't like being especially with a game like this.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    All the spoilers are marked with spoiler tags so you won't be spoiled story wise. In fact I would have liked if you guys put the

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    All I said was that I hate him lol never said what he did. You don't have to leave the thread Arimax if you need some help because your stuck you can ask Ita or I(Without spoiling you of course)since we're basically done with the game.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Okay yeah I was about to say the same thing, but next time I'll do that putting in spoiler tags of course.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Tried the final boss a 5th time just now.
    killed because of the status ailments of the damn Night Queen attack once again. This time it 'enraged' me and I took twice the damage and instant KO from a spell attack.

TO HELL WITH THIS! I'll switch the difficulty to easy and beat the the dam thing next time, won't miss any special bonuses for beating on easy right?

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    No just
    I think..or maybe thats on hard.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    No just
    I think..or maybe thats on hard.
    FES already has The Answer available from the get go

Thread Information