Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2030 ... LastLast
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Yeah every time I'm in battle, I get this vague feeling she says lesbian at some point
    I know she's not, but that's what it sounds like.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Still a kickass battle theme lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Lol oh yeah. I like all the songs...even if I only catch like one word every 30 seconds

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime

Greatest mind$#@! ever. Everything but the songs are in Japanese, but all the songs are in English. The songs are not translated from Japanese.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    Finally beat Persona 4 golden with true ending!!! Thanks to google, but i saw almost every ending possible. It took 62 hours +3/4 because i load saves after i found that i just waste few days in vain.
    And now impressions. Im absolutely love this game!! I wasnt HUGE jrpg fan, but played almost every BIG one since ps1 era and some nes/snes on emulators. But when I has PS2 Persona series wasnt took any of my attention, because I waited for FF10. At PS3 era there was few jrpg I played(Wight Knight and Ni No Kuni).I thougnt about bying myself an Vita.After visit metacritic(searching for games) i saw that Persona is has highest ratings on Vita and after some reviews and ppl thoughts(PSU members in general), I decide to buy Vita, and little later Persona. The begining of the games was strange, because there wasnt any action in it. But when I saved the game I was amased because 3 hours passed away. First reaction was . Because last time when rpg game suck me in like this was FF8/9. Game progressed, the story get deeper and deeper, i was happy that is not another fantasy of story because im little tired from all this dragons, elfs and all this stuff. Im bad with writing reviews and I'll pass part when i must write my impressions about battle system . But i cannot pass section with characters relationships. This is what blown me away - the characters, from teh first look they might be generic, but when you talk wiht them through game progress, you see how they behaviour changes, you see their hopes, desires, fears. Sad that there is not so much freedom in how you spend your time with friends and it not affect endings at all, but still, i love this system. It took you away from mindless griniding and adds another level of depth to the game. In conclusion now this is my favorite jrpg game, and one of the favorite games of all time.

upd. any news about Persona 5?? ll that I can find is that Atlus can be bought by Nintendo or Sega will publish P5 on PS4 and xbone.
    Last edited by FireSol; 08-07-2013 at 18:54.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by FireSol View Post
    Finally beat Persona 4 golden with true ending!!! Thanks to google, but i saw almost every ending possible. It took 62 hours +3/4 because i load saves after i found that i just waste few days in vain.
    And now impressions. Im absolutely love this game!! I wasnt HUGE jrpg fan, but played almost every BIG one since ps1 era and some nes/snes on emulators. But when I has PS2 Persona series wasnt took any of my attention, because I waited for FF10. At PS3 era there was few jrpg I played(Wight Knight and Ni No Kuni).I thougnt about bying myself an Vita.After visit metacritic(searching for games) i saw that Persona is has highest ratings on Vita and after some reviews and ppl thoughts(PSU members in general), I decide to buy Vita, and little later Persona. The begining of the games was strange, because there wasnt any action in it. But when I saved the game I was amased because 3 hours passed away. First reaction was . Because last time when rpg game suck me in like this was FF8/9. Game progressed, the story get deeper and deeper, i was happy that is not another fantasy of story because im little tired from all this dragons, elfs and all this stuff. Im bad with writing reviews and I'll pass part when i must write my impressions about battle system . But i cannot pass section with characters relationships. This is what blown me away - the characters, from teh first look they might be generic, but when you talk wiht them through game progress, you see how they behaviour changes, you see their hopes, desires, fears. Sad that there is not so much freedom in how you spend your time with friends and it not affect endings at all, but still, i love this system. It took you away from mindless griniding and adds another level of depth to the game. In conclusion now this is my favorite jrpg game, and one of the favorite games of all time.

upd. any news about Persona 5?? ll that I can find is that Atlus can be bought by Nintendo or Sega will publish P5 on PS4 and xbone.
    If Nintendo bought Atlus I would buy a WiiU for P5. Not having trophies would kill me, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about doing anything BS or worrying about missing some obscure thing and just play the game.

Ultimate Veteran
    The only real flaw with Persona 4 was how easily you could get the bad ending if you didn't answer Yosuke's questions correctly. Still a great game but Persona 3 is my favorite.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    The only real flaw with Persona 4 was how easily you could get the bad ending if you didn't answer Yosuke's questions correctly. Still a great game but Persona 3 is my favorite.
    This 100%^^

Stumbled upon the bad ending, and I was shocked! i didn't understand where I went wrong really, until i googled it lol

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Largely ignoring all posts above because there's probably spoilers lol. Anyways, I'm at the video game dungeon, and that boss has really irked me. Always end up getting one shotted by one of his attacks, hard to avoid some of the different status ailments too. Probably going to grind some more, get stronger and all that.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Largely ignoring all posts above because there's probably spoilers lol. Anyways, I'm at the video game dungeon, and that boss has really irked me. Always end up getting one shotted by one of his attacks, hard to avoid some of the different status ailments too. Probably going to grind some more, get stronger and all that.
    Yeah, I had some issues with this boss too. Only thing I can recommend is grind man, but you're gonna do that anyway. Maybe have a few characters that can use the spell that gets rid of all status ailments (forget the name of it) but that will come in handy

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Once I figured out his trick, it was smooth sailing...just a tad long of a fight. Was pretty satisfying to say the least lol. But damn, the game has such a charm to it.

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Cannot wait to play Persona 4 and Persona 3 some point again.Any of you watched the animation for P4?
    Playing - Legend of Heroes:Trails Of The Sky (Steam)
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Ys
    Next, Tales of Zestiria, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by AsterPhoenix View Post
    Cannot wait to play Persona 4 and Persona 3 some point again.Any of you watched the animation for P4?
    I haven't seen the animation. Worth a look?

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    just complete tv-series. it was funny, simply because i knew almost every dialogs, most of them almost 1-1 to the game. but school fest episode is MUST see!!!!
    there is also Persona 4 the animation the factor of hope movie, but cant find translated/subbed version

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I've been wanting to watch, Persona 4 anime for a while but each volume goes for $50

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I'd love to watch this and give it a try but that does sound a tad expensive! How many volumes are there?

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    How big is difficulty difference between P3 FEZ and P3P??
    have P3P on vita, but it haven't cutscenes. but when i read this thread people sad many times that FES is pretty hard

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Well I got the bad ending. Didn't realize until after I checked the net, something felt so off on how it ended. Going to go back to get the true ending. Such an awesome game. Sad that I'm near the true end, but I'm so glad I got the game.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Did exactly the same as you Scud. The bad ending was horrible, I really didn't expect it at all!

I NG+ it to try work on some of the harder trophies. Still haven't got the good ending yet but I will. Second best RPG I've played. Loved it

Ultimate Veteran
    You need to answer all six of Yosuke's questions correctly when you're in the hospital to get back on track to the good ending. In order to get the true ending, you need to speak to the gas station attendant on your last day before leaving.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    Very good it is has a lot of humor in it. I recommend it if you are a big fan of the persona series. I watched it both in JP/ENG voices both good dubs.
    Playing - Legend of Heroes:Trails Of The Sky (Steam)
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Ys
    Next, Tales of Zestiria, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    Now P3:FEZ finally beaten...i have mixed feelings. in some things the game is true masterpiece: story, characters,world itself.
    But AI pisses me off! sometimes it made perfect movies, but sometimes his actions make no sence at all. and like persona 4 i dont like that the game ended.
    And after Persona 3 and 4, first time in my life im really HYPED to see next game, but hope it will be bigger, and with multipie endings that depends from your realationships. Because I need more, both this games like a reat books that stoped on the most interesting part and how story continues it in hand of your imagination

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Now P3:FEZ finally beaten...i have mixed feelings. in some things the game is true masterpiece: story, characters,world itself.
    But AI pisses me off! sometimes it made perfect movies, but sometimes his actions make no sence at all. and like persona 4 i dont like that the game ended.
    And after Persona 3 and 4, first time in my life im really HYPED to see next game, but hope it will be bigger, and with multipie endings that depends from your realationships. Because I need more, both this games like a reat books that stoped on the most interesting part and how story continues it in hand of your imagination
    The entire series is a Masterpiece. I'm working on my Persona collection of figures and games while I'm in Japan. I was able to pick up Persona 1 for $1 used. The retro market here is weird beyond belief. I really want FES to be re-released with trophies cause I really want to platinum the game, as I am slowly doing for Persona 4. Hell, re-release 1 and 2 with plats and I'd have those platted as well. I'd even punt the trophy comp to do it.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    The entire series is a Masterpiece. I'm working on my Persona collection of figures and games while I'm in Japan. I was able to pick up Persona 1 for $1 used. The retro market here is weird beyond belief. I really want FES to be re-released with trophies cause I really want to platinum the game, as I am slowly doing for Persona 4. Hell, re-release 1 and 2 with plats and I'd have those platted as well. I'd even punt the trophy comp to do it.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime

Thread Information