Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by zzKurozz View Post
    Embrassing? How so? Lol
    Dude..Jin and Takaya were a joke I beat them so fast I didn't even get to see what moves they had lol
    Deathbound~critical~all out atk~I win
    When you talking to gamers it's okay to say your time but if i would've told anyone else they would've been like no life, you know? I'm talking 100 of hours of gameplay. There are very few games that can catch my attention like that(FF7, FFX, persona 3, Legend of the dragoon), that last one is really amazing.

@Blacksite there are plenty of them underated games out there. As for getting into persona at 3, i think a lot of people got into that game at that one. My cousin loved that game after i showed him that game. I was telling about the dark hour, summoning personas, and other stuff. He was that sounds weird but played it a lot. Lastly, i feel the persona team will never be credited and everyone doubts there games. I think the persona team made catherine if i'm right. Everyone thought that was going to be bad at gamestop besides one employee that agreed with me that it was going to be amazing. (Digressing ftW)
    Last edited by Silvy; 08-27-2012 at 05:25.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    When you talking to gamers it's okay to say your time but if i would've told anyone else they would've been like no life, you know? I'm talking 100 of hours of gameplay. There are very few games that can catch my attention like that(FF7, FFX, persona 3, Legend of the dragoon), that last one is really amazing.

@Blacksite there are plenty of them underated games out there. As for getting into persona at 3, i think a lot of people got into that game at that one. My cousin loved that game after i showed him that game. I was telling about the dark hour, summoning personas, and other stuff. He was that sounds weird but played it a lot. Lastly, i feel the persona team will never be credited and everyone doubts there games. I think the persona team made catherine if i'm right. Everyone thought that was going to be bad at gamestop besides one employee that agreed with me that it was going to be amazing. (Digressing ftW)
    Oh lol yeah I got ya that can be embarrassing. I don't think I've ever dumped 100 hrs on a game before. The most was probably ff 50 hrs. Yeah Atlus made Catherine as well.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    The team has started on persona 5, and the thought of HD persona games makes me super excited!

Thinking of pre ordering Persona 4 the golden

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Hell Yeah a console Persona. What do you guys wanna see in P5?
    Some I can think of Gender Picking.
    Something I think would be pretty sweet would be an all out Persona atk.
    Wonder if P3 and P4 will play a role in P5 Story wise..

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    The cast of p3 and p4 are really popular hence their inclusion in persona 4 arena. Persona 4 arena follows up on p4 story so I think p3 now needs a follow up.

Although a completely new game will also be great

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    You just wanna see Mitsuru again.. kidding
    Yeah a follow-up to P3 be cool but a completely new story would be great.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    HD mitsuru

I haven't even beaten p3 yet so maybe a follow up isn't even possible. A p3 anime is set to release like the p4 one.

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    My guess would be that the old crew from Persona 3 and 4 will make an appearance in 5 but will just be cameos. I wonder if Elizabeth has found a solution to "The Answer" or is she still searching?. I know that in Persona 4, Margaret hints at her sister's assertion so I would like to see more on her progress.

Master Guru
    Oh lol yeah I got ya that can be embarrassing. I don't think I've ever dumped 100 hrs on a game before. The most was probably ff 50 hrs. Yeah Atlus made Catherine as well.
    I have many times and i wasn't even a nerd. That's what i thought because i think catherine is in top 5 for this generation. Also, I hope they bring hd remakes so i can play them. I would it just Persona 3 along because it's truly amazing. Also, just read that development had just started to here. Didn't you make that thread, itachi? I wonder when we sill some footage? Lastly, i wanna see a great cast of character, social elements, throwbacks personas, new personas, and i hope we could drive a car around town even if it's like ff8.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Persona 3 FES is on psn under ps2 classics (thats how I'm playing it) so you can buy it if you want silver.

Also I can't wait for scooters in p4 golden. I wonder in they needed to add more open maps to allow for scooters

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Persona 3 FES is on psn under ps2 classics (thats how I'm playing it) so you can buy it if you want silver.

Also I can't wait for scooters in p4 golden. I wonder in they needed to add more open maps to allow for scooters
    I never played persona 4 so i need to pick that up but i don't have a ps2. There dirt cheap now so i could pick it up but i don't like digital stuff. I think that's the only one i didn't play. I didn't have money then so i couldn't afford it and That's why i want a hd collection.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    I never played persona 4 so i need to pick that up but i don't have a ps2. There dirt cheap now so i could pick it up but i don't like digital stuff. I think that's the only one i didn't play. I didn't have money then so i couldn't afford it and That's why i want a hd collection.
    Well if you have a vita or plan on getting one, a remake of persona 4 is coming in a few days. It has a load of more stuff so check that out if you want.
    i'm getting a vita for that game on my birthday

Just got old document 5, The floor 110 boss was a a bit annyoing
    Last edited by Itachi; 08-27-2012 at 17:40.

Master Guru
    Well if you have a vita or plan on getting one, a remake of persona 4 is coming in a few days. It has a load of more stuff so check that out if you want.
    i'm getting a vita for that game on my birthday

Just got old document 5, The floor 110 boss was a a bit annyoing
    I'll have to see more games to even justify purchasing that and on top that i have a 3ds which i love. (The only reason is because of pokemon, kingdom hearts, and zelda), but is your birthday soon?

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    30th october, so 2 months to go.
    Vita already has some great games like gravity rush, Uncharted GA, rayman origins etc

Master Guru
    I forgot about uncharted and rayman. I always was down with Sony's consoles but there handhelds never interest me. I prefer the pokemon.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Freakin A it's getting a bit outta hand. Gotta grind a bit more..

Master Guru
    Freakin A it's getting a bit outta hand. Gotta grind a bit more..
    Yeah, i hated grinding. I would be some of the highest levels for hours. I fought all my battles and still had to do it.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Yeah, i hated grinding. I would be some of the highest levels for hours. I fought all my battles and still had to do it.
    Yeah I was higher than most of the shadows for most of the game and now all of a sudden there nearly 10 lvls higher than me damn..it's tough work but I gotta keep at it or I'll get stuck,and pissed lol. The fact that it takes a long time to lvl up is also a pain. But it is what it is man.

Master Guru
    Yeah I was higher than most of the shadows for most of the game and now all of a sudden there nearly 10 lvls higher than me damn..it's tough work but I gotta keep at it or I'll get stuck,and pissed lol. The fact that it takes a long time to lvl up is also a pain. But it is what it is man.
    Well, the higher they are that means more experience so it's not to bad. It just takes forever because you got to get past them in lvl to even progress.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Normally Yeah but I've been getting 500-700 wxp if I get lucky with the shuffle time maybe 1500-3000. If only if it was like pokemon lvl up..lol it's cool though. It doesn't bother me too much.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    kuro what lvl are you?
    I just got to lvl36

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    kuro what lvl are you?
    I just got to lvl36
    I'm Lv64
    Everyone else is 50-58

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Holy crap! How many hours you in?

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Yeah but I'm struggling a bit lol
    I'm at 51 hrs.
    Plowed through 211 floors.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Damn and I thought that Tarturus would only go up till floor 150

glad I have a lot to look forward to.

Thread Information