Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Sryche

Best MW3 Sound Presets for TB PX5's

Picked up a pair of PX5's from Turtle Beach a couple weeks ago and love them.

Was wondering if any of you that also use Turtle Beach Headsets for MW3 have any good recommendations for Presets??

I d/led a couple from the TB website and still prefer the factory Dynamic Bass setting.

"Don't Be Surprised If You Mind When You Find Me." ~ Life of Agony

I used to use 7 all the time to hear all the footsteps but I switched to 8 when I started playing more search and demo. It makes it a lot easier to hear when the bomb is being defused then. I also feel like it is easier to tell how far away sounds are with preset 8 than any other. I haven't found any downloadable presets that I have liked, even counting the ones made specifically for the games I play.*

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Sryche
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDubya View Post
    I used to use 7 all the time to hear all the footsteps but I switched to 8 when I started playing more search and demo. It makes it a lot easier to hear when the bomb is being defused then. I also feel like it is easier to tell how far away sounds are with preset 8 than any other. I haven't found any downloadable presets that I have liked, even counting the ones made specifically for the games I play.*
    yeah, 8 is pretty good too. I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with the customizable presets that are in the community area as there really aren't many that are great, or make much of a difference. TB's website section for those presets isn't that easy to navigate either (at least for organizing the presets).

I wish there was a better run website that had more options.

"Don't Be Surprised If You Mind When You Find Me." ~ Life of Agony

Thread Information