Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I really enjoyed GTA 4 I don't know why it seems like more members disliked it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    It's because after one playthrough, I got bored of it. I mean I tried to do all the mini-quests, the police missions, visit all the interactive locations, but it's just so boring. There is nothing to do once you've tried them all. I tried to have fun with it by flying the helicopter and landing on the Empire building and then jump off or blow myself up, but even that gets tiring. The online is fun. With San Andreas, it had a $#@! load of activites to do. You could take your BMX bike to the skate park. Learn how to use a few guns or get better at your driving and motorcycle skills. Get in shape by going to the gym or get obese and die of a heart attack by going to fast food. Find the jetpack in the plane graveyard and you could even shoot while flying. Take an airliner plane and parachute down. Take a dirt bike and ride some trails on Mount Chiliad. Just talking about this makes me regret the day I traded in GTA San Andreas when my old PS3 died. I was so hyped for GTA4 because I thought it would be amazing that they will top GTA SA, but they didn't.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    It's because after one playthrough, I got bored of it. I mean I tried to do all the mini-quests, the police missions, visit all the interactive locations, but it's just so boring. There is nothing to do once you've tried them all. I tried to have fun with it by flying the helicopter and landing on the Empire building and then jump off or blow myself up, but even that gets tiring. The online is fun. With San Andreas, it had a $#@! load of activites to do. You could take your BMX bike to the skate park. Learn how to use a few guns or get better at your driving and motorcycle skills. Get in shape by going to the gym or get obese and die of a heart attack by going to fast food. Find the jetpack in the plane graveyard and you could even shoot while flying. Take an airliner plane and parachute down. Take a dirt bike and ride some trails on Mount Chiliad. Just talking about this makes me regret the day I traded in GTA San Andreas when my old PS3 died. I was so hyped for GTA4 because I thought it would be amazing that they will top GTA SA, but they didn't.
    Did u also play the DLC game ballad of gay tony?? I enjoyed that story better than the original..

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    I liked gta 4 to a point. I turned it of after 12 missions because it just kept getting so boring. I now just go around killing people. I dont even do the missions anymore, i do not want to do the missions, because i hate them
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Did u also play the DLC game ballad of gay tony?? I enjoyed that story better than the original..

Yeah I definitely liked Liberty City Stories, Lost and Damned being my favourite because it reminds me of Sons of Anarchy. I've actually been looking for a cheap copy of that DLC, but it's hard to find.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

10 new GTA V screenshots! Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Yeah I definitely liked Liberty City Stories, Lost and Damned being my favourite because it reminds me of Sons of Anarchy. I've actually been looking for a cheap copy of that DLC, but it's hard to find.
    If u can find it bro def give it a try the ending is badass lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I thought the dlcs were ok
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    If u can find it bro def give it a try the ending is badass lol

Oh I already finished both stories, and yes the ending is badass! Love the song that plays with the credits. I just wanna buy it so I can parachute off buildings lol.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    The handling physics in IV made up for the lack of fun things to do and for the missing content, like planes, better map and the things we see in SA ( the DLCs brought some of those stuff back)

The driving was just so amazing, made exploring and driving so much more enjoyable. It is the main reason why i spent hundred of hours playing IV, and the free roam as well!

Free roam and the driving physics made IV better than every other open world game IMO. I would be gutted if V has crappy on rail physics like we typically see. Only mafia 2 has slightly better handling, but only because it had 0 traction which was awesome ( on simulation mode)

Also the rage engine is amazing, sure handling Niko was not that great, but shooting people when they run and see them fall and just the general animations were incredible too. Especially in RDR.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Its change i got afraid of. From fun to normality, in the sense that gta iv changed to realistic physics and i was not liking it much. The fun aspect that sold the gta series to me was gone. But now gta v will make we play agin and enjoy

11. Likes Fon likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    The physics in GTA 4 weren't normal. I remember doing a lot of ridiculous $#@! all the time lmao. Now RDR was more realistic but it fit the theme of the game so I didn't mind it.

No one has no idea how GTA 5 is gonna play like cause no one has played it yet =(

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

13. Likes Kauldron likes this post
    PSN ID
    Slacker_Gee
    DAAAAYMN! That looks amazing.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    solid1snake67
    i really cant wait for this game i read on the GTAforums that september 6 is the release for the cover art , 1 week and 1 day and in between in a few weeks lol . im hoping for more news soon!

Forum Sage
    Items Legend of ZeldaHalf-Life 2Nintendo3DSFinal Fantasy VII
    If PS3 version looks anything like those PC screenshots I'l be amazed. IV looked ok though.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I'm late to the party, but surely the finished game that we get the play through isn't going to look as sweet as those [screenshots]!?

Thread Information