Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat

USADA says it will ban Lance Armstrong, strip 7 Tour titles

Declaring "enough is enough," Lance Armstrong says he will not fight charges brought by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, a stunning decision that will cause him to be stripped of the seven Tour de France titles that turned him into an American hero.

By Jasper Juinen, Getty Images
    Lance Armstrong, seen here during the 2009 Tour de France, decided on Thursday not to go to arbitration to dispute charges brought by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, which alleges the cyclist for years engaged in a blood-doping conspiracy.

Lance Armstrong, seen here during the 2009 Tour de France, decided on Thursday not to go to arbitration to dispute charges brought by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, which alleges the cyclist for years engaged in a blood-doping conspiracy.

USADA confirmed late Thursday it will strip him of all results since Aug. 1, 1998 and ban him from competition for life. Armstrong said his decision did not mean he would accept USADA's sanctions. His lawyers threatened a lawsuit if USADA proceeded, arguing the agency must first resolve a dispute with the International Cycling Union over whether the case should be pursued.

"It is a sad day for all of us who love sport and our athletic heroes," USADA CEO Travis Tygart said. "This is a heartbreaking example of how the win-at-all-costs culture of sport, if left unchecked, will overtake fair, safe and honest competition."

In walking away, the 40-year-old Armstrong cited a familiar defense: he has never tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs. He said his decision is not an admission of guilt, but a choice to devote more time to his family and his Livestrong foundation for cancer survivors. Armstrong overcame advanced cancer just a few years before his string of Tour de France victories.

"I know who won those seven Tours," Armstrong said in a statement. "The toughest event in the world where the strongest man wins. Nobody can ever change that. Especially Travis Tygart."

Armstrong said he will "commit myself to the work I began before ever winning a single Tour de France title: serving people and families affected by cancer, especially those in underserved communities."

Jeffery C. Garvey, board member of Livestrong, says the charity supports his decision and looks forward to his future work. "Lance's legacy in the cancer community is unparalleled," Garvey said in a statement.

The news caught many riders at the USA Pro Cycling race in Colorado off guard. Armstrong's entire RadioShack-Trek squad declined comment. The team, returning to their hotel from dinner, hurried into an elevator.
    Bissell Pro Cyling team member Ben Jacques-Maynes, who has raced as a pro in the United States since 2002, called it "huge" news.
    "This is bigger than Floyd (Landis), Tyler (Hamilton) and (Alberto) Contador put together," he said from the USA Pro Cycling race in Colorado. "I hope this will be the first step to realizing how poisoned this sport has been and how far we still need to come in order to move on."
    On Monday, a federal judge dismissed Armstrong's lawsuit against USADA and said the agency can rightfully claim jurisdiction over the cyclist's case. That led to a deadline late Thursday when Lance was forced to decide whether to continue fighting USADA's charges that he used banned drugs and blood transfusions to gain an edge. If he decided to fight, he would have had to do so in the arbitration process, which he called a "kangaroo court." USADA's record in arbitration against the accused is 58-2.
    Judge Sam Sparks also rejected Armstrong's claim that the arbitration process was biased, ruling that the cyclist must seek victory there before asking a court to intervene, as Armstrong agreed to do in applying for cycling licenses. Sparks did raise several issues of fairness in USADA's vague charging letter, but said those issues could be argued as part of the arbitration.
    Armstrong declined, saying, "I refuse to participate in a process that is so one-sided and unfair" and said USADA has "zero physical evidence" to support its "outlandish and heinous claims."
    Instead, Armstrong attorney Tim Herman fired a letter off to USADA Thursday that suggested Armstrong would sue if USADA moves to sanction him. "You are on notice that if USADA makes any public statement claiming, without jurisdiction, to sanction Mr. Armstrong, or to falsely characterize Mr. Armstrong's reasons for not requesting an arbitration as anything other than a recognition of (International Cycling Union) jurisdiction and authority, USADA and anyone involved in the making of the statement will be liable," Herman wrote.
    Herman told USADA it could submit its case against Armstrong to the International Cycling Union or the Court of Arbitration for Sport, based in Switzerland.
    By declining to go to arbitration, Armstrong and his legal team sent the message that he no longer wants to participate in a fight he doesn't consider fair. After years of rumors and accusations of cheating, many people already had made up their mind about him - a point that wasn't lost on Armstrong.
    His charity has enjoyed strong support despite the doping allegations, though Armstrong's popularity has slipped, according to Q Scores, which measures the likeability of celebrities.
    Sanctions against Armstrong could mark the end of a long sporting saga that once captivated the world. A native of Austin, Texas, Armstrong successful fight against cancer and remarkable career inspired millions of other survivors and gave rise to Livestrong and its iconic yellow bracelets.
    Armstrong previously was subject of a federal investigation into whether he committed fraud while on the USPS team, not whether he doped. That investigation was stopped earlier this year with no charges filed. USADA then brought its own non-criminal case against Armstrong, citing its authority to protect the integrity of sports as authorized by Congress.
    Armstrong described it as "Tygart's unconstitutional witch hunt."
    USADA has consistently said its mission is to keep sports clean and that Armstrong was being handled like any other accused athlete. The agency said Armstrong should be held to the same rules as everybody else and should not have "a new set of rules that apply only to him."
    In its letter of charges dated June 12, USADA accused Armstrong of being part of a sophisticated doping conspiracy involving five other members from his U.S. Postal Service cycling team, including doctors, a trainer and coach.
    Two declined to fight, leading to swift lifetime bans from USADA. The other three decided to fight the charges in arbitration.
    Tygart previously said the evidence was "overwhelming" against Armstrong. It was to include witness testimony from other riders and bloods samples indicative of doping.
    Jim Ochowicz, who managed Armstrong on the Motorola team, declined to comment directly on Armstrong's decision. He said cycling had "moved on."
    "As far as the sport is concerned, this is something that has been in play since 1999," he said. "It's a long story, and quite frankly the sport has moved on to other things. This is old news."
    A ban by USADA also would mean a ban in triathlons, a sport Armstrong hoped to compete in on behalf of his foundation.
    At the end of his statement, Armstrong said, "Going forward, I am going to devote myself to raising my five beautiful (and energetic) kids, fighting cancer, and attempting to be the fittest 40-year-old on the planet."
    This is a very dark day for sports.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/cycli...ges/57258616/1
    Last edited by gangsta_795; 08-24-2012 at 17:17.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Where you get the quote from?

The winners average speeds have dropped since Armstrong last raced in the Tour de France.
    Last edited by keefy; 08-24-2012 at 12:50.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Wow guy never test positive and they still strip him fack that sport!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Where you get the quote from?

The winners average speeds have dropped since Armstrong last raced in the Tour de France.
    Edited in OP.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    I'm still struggling to understand how the USADA has jurisdiction in an international sporting event taking place outside the US.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Travis Tygart is a $#@!ing douche.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Wow guy never test positive and they still strip him fack that sport!
    Yep exactly. It's like that in baseball now also. Guys like Bonds, Clemens, etc, are all presumed to have used steroids even though they have never failed a drug test. It's all heresay and sad that jealous people accuse the talented ones without any proof.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Glad he's so positive after all this still.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    If they have proof of him doing it then $#@! him. Cheating should never be condoned its such a shame. However the tour is one of the few events where competitors are getting slower, and its obviously because less and less drugs are being used.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Power Member
    When athletes accuse other athletes it can have truth. Remember the Olympics in which a British discus thrower accused the Belarussian shotputter days before it was proven she was doping?
    Last edited by keefy; 08-25-2012 at 00:34.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Do you think lance armstrong got done wrong?

His whole career has been obliterated. I wasn't really a fan but this is messed up. Wall of text incoming.
    http://news.yahoo.com/lance-armstron...2581--spt.html

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency erased 14 years of Lance Armstrong's career Friday including his record seven Tour de France titles and banned him for life from the sport that made him a hero to millions of cancer survivors after concluding he used banned substances.

USADA said it expected cycling's governing body to take similar action, but the International Cycling Union was measured in its response, saying it first wanted a full explanation on why Armstrong should relinquish Tour titles he won from 1999 through 2005.

The Amaury Sport Organization that runs the world's most prestigious cycling race said it would not comment until hearing from the UCI and USADA, which contends the cycling body is bound by the World Anti-Doping Code to strip Armstrong of one of the most incredible achievements in sports.

Armstrong, who retired a year ago, said Thursday that he would no longer challenge USADA and declined to exercise his last option by entering arbitration. He denied again that he ever took banned substances in his career, calling USADA's investigation a "witch hunt" without a shred of physical evidence.

He is now officially a drug cheat in the eyes of his nation's doping agency.

"Any time we have overwhelming proof of doping, our mandate is to initiate the case through the process and see it to conclusion as was done in this case," said USADA chief executive Travis Tygart, who couched the investigation as a battle against a "win-at-all-cost culture."

Tygart said the UCI was "bound to recognize our decision and impose it."

"They have no choice but to strip the titles under the code," he said.

The UCI and USADA have engaged in a turf war over who should prosecute allegations against Armstrong. The UCI event backed Armstrong's failed legal challenge to USADA's authority, and it cited the same World Anti-Doping Code in saying that it wanted to hear more from the American agency.

"As USADA has claimed jurisdiction in the case the UCI expects that it will issue a reasoned decision" explaining the action taken, the Switzerland-based organization said in a statement. It said legal procedures obliged USADA to fulfill this demand in cases "where no hearing occurs."

The International Olympic Committee said Friday it will await decisions by USADA and UCI before taking any steps against Armstrong, who won a bronze medal at the 2000 Sydney Games. Besides the disqualifications, Armstrong will forfeit any medals, winnings, points and prizes, USADA said, but the lost titles that now dominate his legacy.

Every one of Armstrong's competitive races from Aug. 1, 1998, has been vacated by USADA, established in 2000 as the official anti-doping agency for Olympic sports in the United States. Since Armstrong raced in UCI-sanctioned events, he was subject to international drug rules enforced in the U.S. by USADA. Its staff joined a federal criminal investigation of Armstrong that ended earlier this year with no charges being filed.

USADA, which announced its investigation in June, said its evidence came from more than a dozen witnesses "who agreed to testify and provide evidence about their firsthand experience and/or knowledge of the doping activity of those involved in the USPS conspiracy," a reference to Armstrong's former U.S. Postal Service cycling team.

The unidentified witnesses said they knew or had been told by Armstrong himself that he had "used EPO, blood transfusions, testosterone and cortisone" from before 1998 through 2005, and that he had previously used EPO, testosterone and Human Growth Hormone through 1996, USADA said. Armstrong also allegedly handed out doping products and encouraged banned methods and even used "blood manipulation including EPO or blood transfusions" during his 2009 comeback race on the Tour.

In all, USADA said up to 10 former Armstrong teammates were set to testify against him. Included in the case were emails sent by Floyd Landis, who was stripped of the 2006 Tour de France title for doping, describing an elaborate doping program on Armstrong's Postal Service teams, and Tyler Hamilton's interview with "60 Minutes" claiming had personal knowledge of Armstrong doping.

Had Armstrong chosen to pursue arbitration, USADA said, all the evidence would have been available for him to challenge.

"He chose not to do this knowing these sanctions would immediately be put into place," the statement said.

The decision surprised riders around the world.

At the Spanish Vuelta, riders including former rival and teammate Alberto Contador joined ex-Armstrong coach Johan Bruyneel in offering support. Another former rival, Filippo Simeoni, wondered why Armstrong dropped his fight..

"It leaves me a bit perplexed, because someone like him, with all the fame and popularity and millions of dollars he has, should fight to the end if he's innocent," Simeoni said. "But I guess he realized it was a useless fight and the evidence USADA had was too great."

At the USA Pro Challenge in Breckenridge, Colo., longtime friend Jim Ochowicz said he supported Armstrong's decision.

"He has done so much for our sport over the years and I am sad at what has transpired," he said. "I think he has earned every victory he's had."

Bruyneel said Armstrong was the victim of an "unjust" legal case.

"Lance has never withdrawn from a fair fight in his life so his decision today underlines what an unjust process this has been," Bruyneel wrote on his personal website. The Belgian, who manages the Radioshack Nissan-Trek team, has his own legal battle with USADA. He has opted for arbitration to fight charges that he led doping programs for Armstrong's teams.

Armstrong clearly knew his legacy would be blemished by his decision. But he said he has grown tired of defending himself in a seemingly never-ending fight against charges that he doped while piling up more Tour victories than anyone ever. He has consistently pointed to the hundreds of drug tests that he passed as proof of his innocence during his extraordinary run of Tour titles.

"There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, 'Enough is enough.' For me, that time is now," Armstrong said Thursday night, hours before the deadline to enter arbitration.

"Today I turn the page. I will no longer address this issue, regardless of the circumstances," he said. "I will commit myself to the work I began before ever winning a single Tour de France title: serving people and families affected by cancer, especially those in underserved communities."

Although he had already been crowned a world champion and won individual stages at the Tour de France, Armstrong was still relatively unknown in the U.S. until he won the epic race for the first time in 1999. It was the ultimate comeback tale: When diagnosed with cancer, doctors had given him less than a 50 percent chance of survival before surgery and brutal cycles of chemotherapy saved his life.

Armstrong's riveting victories, his work for cancer awareness and his gossip-page romances with rocker Sheryl Crow, fashion designer Tory Burch and actress Kate Hudson made him a figure who transcended sports.

His dominance of the Tour de France elevated the sport's popularity in the U.S. to unprecedented levels. His story and success helped sell millions of the "Livestrong" plastic yellow wrist bracelets, and enabled him to enlist lawmakers and global policymakers to promote cancer awareness and research. His Lance Armstrong Foundation has raised nearly $500 million since its founding in 1997.

Foundation officials said they remained "proud" of Armstrong and had received hundreds of messages of support from donors, partners and supporters since his announcement. Among them was Nike Inc., which said it planned to continue supporting Armstrong and the foundation.

"Lance has stated his innocence and has been unwavering on this position," the company said.

American Century Investments, another partner, said: "While the actions taken against Lance are unfortunate, we understand his decision to drop his challenge to the USADA charges. The USADA may sanction Lance and attempt to strip his titles, but no one can take away what he's done for the 28 million people around the world living with cancer."

Questions surfaced even as Armstrong was on his way to his first Tour victory. He was leading the 1999 race when a trace amount of a banned anti-inflammatory corticosteroid was found in his urine; cycling officials said he was authorized to use a small amount of a cream to treat saddle sores.

After Armstrong's second victory in 2000, French judicial officials investigated his Postal Service team for drug use. That investigation ended with no charges, but the allegations kept coming.

Others close to Armstrong were caught up in the investigations, too: Bruyneel, the coach of Armstrong's teams, and three members of the medical staff and a consultant were also charged. Bruyneel is taking his case to arbitration, while two medical team staffers and consulting doctor Michele Ferrari didn't formally contest the charges and were issued lifetime bans by USADA. Ferrari later said he was innocent.

Armstrong was criticized for his relationship with Ferrari, who was banned by Italian authorities over doping charges in 2002. Former personal and team assistants accused Armstrong of having steroids in an apartment in Spain and disposing of syringes that were used for injections.

In 2004, a Dallas-based promotions company initially refused to pay him a $5 million bonus for winning his sixth Tour de France because it wanted to investigate allegations raised by media in Europe. Testimony in that case included former teammate Frankie Andreu and his wife, Betsy, saying Armstrong told doctors during his 1996 cancer treatments that he had taken a cornucopia of steroids and performance-enhancing drugs.

Armstrong retired in 2005 and almost immediately considered a comeback before deciding to stay on the sidelines in part because he didn't want to keep answering doping questions. Three years later, Armstrong was 36 and itching to ride again. He came back to finish third in the 2009 Tour de France.

Armstrong raced again in 2010 under the cloud of the federal investigation. Early last year, he quit for good, making a brief return as a triathlete until the USADA investigation shut him down.

"He had a right to contest the charges," WADA President John Fahey said. "He chose not to. The simple fact is that his refusal to examine the evidence means the charges had substance in them."

___

AP National Writer Eddie Pells, AP Sports Writers Graham Dunbar and Paul Logothetis and AP freelance writer James Raia contributed to this report.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    His titles got done with.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I think he deserved his day in court! I just want to know if its true...don't blame the guy for not wanting to deal with it tho...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Power Member
    Every once in a while comes an person that destroys the rest in their sport nd makes the others look like amateurs.

Apparently USADA has goin against its own rules to do what they have done, they usually only go so far back but they have gone beyond even that, it certainly does seem like victimisation.

We will never truly know.
    Last edited by keefy; 08-25-2012 at 20:28.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Its just sad because of all the cancer patients that were motivated by his performances.

This is just my thinking since we will never know. Even if they did have something on him knowing how much he has inspired people and it was so long ago why even bring it up there is nothing to gain and so much to lose in thsi situation

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Such bull$#@!. Send the message, hey kids be good at sports but to great or else you will get a billion drug test and even tho your pass everyone you will keep being tested and if you say enough you get striped.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Very dishearting story....Man has done everything in his power to avoid things to get to this point! Unlike all the baseball players that got busted for testing positive!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Member
    They're never truly proven that he's used performance-enhancing drugs yet they still wanna take away his medals. $#@! all that and a half.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!

TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    They're never truly proven that he's used performance-enhancing drugs yet they still wanna take away his medals. $#@! all that and a half.
    They are doing that because he refuses to cooperate.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    They are doing that because he refuses to cooperate.
    If someone was accusing me of stuff I didn't do, I wouldn't be so eager to cooperate either. (Not saying he's innocent or guilty, just hypothetically)

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    If he is guilty it's not all that surprising. There is constant doping in almost every sport. Even at the high school level. I remember when it became a hot topic in baseball. Take guys like Mark Mcguire, Jose Canseco, and Barry Bonds. Look at their before and after photos and you can clearly see signs of HGH. Especially in Barry Bonds and Mark Mcguire. When Jose called out people in his book there was no doubt in my mind he was telling the truth. Roger Clemons was one of the lucky ones who got away with it. It has never been proven that Lance is guilty but I'll bet he has dipped into that pool at least once in his entire career.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 08-26-2012 at 02:30.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Personally, I still see him as a hero for giving people hope and creating a foundation to help people with cancer.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    Personally, I still see him as a hero for giving people hope and creating a foundation to help people with cancer.
    Absolutely. And even though they're punishing him without trial (metaphorically speaking), they can never take away what he's done for both the sport and humankind as a whole. I will always respect him, even if it turns out he WAS blood-doping, because even though his career was built on a lie, he did so much good with it.
    Last edited by TRF; 08-26-2012 at 03:23.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!

TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Absolutely. And even though they're punishing him without trial (metaphorically speaking), they can never take away what he's done for both the sport and humankind as a whole. I will always respect him, even if it turns out he WAS blood-doping, because even though his career was built on a lie, he did so much good with it.
    I'm not discrediting these claims(Speaking in general), Maybe he needed enhancements due to the effects of chemotherapy's which weakened his body. The man went through testicular cancer that spread to his lungs and brain, he had brain surgery as a result and of course cancer treatments. I'm certain that he knew this was going to happen sooner or later hence why he didn't fight such accusations.

But even though he was in the wrong for denying other-hopefully-legit riders at a chance of victory, I will always see him as a great person for the overwhelming magnitude of achievements he did for others.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    I'm not discrediting these claims(Speaking in general), Maybe he needed enhancements due to the effects of chemotherapy's which weakened his body. The man went through testicular cancer that spread to his lungs and brain, he had brain surgery as a result and of course cancer treatments. I'm certain that he knew this was going to happen sooner or later hence why he didn't fight such accusations.

But even though he was in the wrong for denying other-hopefully-legit riders at a chance of victory, I will always see him as a great person for the overwhelming magnitude of achievements he did for others.
    Well, he says he didn't do anything wrong, and at this point in his life he is too tired to fight these things. I don't think he did anything wrong, and I don't think he did do something wrong. Other than this being outed in the media, what info is out there that would sway someone into thinking either way here? It's just another one of those things... the media puts a spin on it, and people circle the wagons.

Thread Information