Page 936 of 954 FirstFirst ... 926936946 ... LastLast
Results 23,376 to 23,400 of 23839
    gen50cent

how do i install

how do i install a theme i download from this site on my ps3

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gen50cent View Post
    how do i install a theme i download from this site on my ps3
    In your root directory of flash drive, etc make a folder called PS3. Then inside PS3 folder make a new folder called THEME. Then inside the folder called THEME put the theme you downloaded inside.
    PS4|PS3|PS2|PS1|PSVITA|XBOX 360|XBOX|N64|3DS XL|DSi|Gameboy Advance|Gameboy Color|PC

gen50cent

how do i install

Thanks For the Info it worked.

ok is there any nice people on here that would help me with making a theme .... either helping me make my own or would make me one..... if so and you have yahoo messenger please add me natedogg69_00_99 thanks
    Last edited by gen50cent; 03-12-2011 at 15:30.

Gam3rForev3r
    Is it possible to play PS3 Games without the DVD Sensor? When i turn on the PS3 it flashes the blue light and makes that noise trying to eject or take in (In this case take in because i tried putting a CD in when i first turn on the ps3 and it wanted to suck a disc in).

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Fuzzymon
    MY SIX AXIS WIRELESS CONTROLLER'S ARE MESSED UP I HAVE TWO OF THEM AND THE L2 ON ONE AND R2 ON THE OTHER ARE LOOSE I TOOK ONE APART AND IT FIXED THE R2 BUT NOW L1 AND R1 DONT WORK AND THE OTHER ONE HAD A BROKEN SPRING.WHERE DO I GET REPLACEMENT SPRING AND HOW DO I GET L1 AND R1 TO WORK AGAIN? please help losing my mind no game time!

I get the distinct feeling this isn't the right place for my last post but I must make 5 posts to make my own topic? Why? That is two.

Hi, i have a question.

I'm new with the PS3, i just bought a game (I'm getting a PS3 tomorrow by the way) but at the back it said ''video output in full HD 1080p requires an HDMI cable and a 1080p native display with an HDMI input supporting HDCP.''

Now i'm kinda slow with this kind of stuff, but what exactly does this mean? sorry i'm not high tech .

canine224
    I have a PS3 that is having issues with Blu-rays. It takes several tries to get a Blu-ray to work. The console plays DVDs fine. Before I purchase another Blu-ray laser I wanted to know if their was a sure way to check and see if the issue is the Blu-ray laser and not something else. Can someone give me info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by canine224 View Post
    I have a PS3 that is having issues with Blu-rays. It takes several tries to get a Blu-ray to work. The console plays DVDs fine. Before I purchase another Blu-ray laser I wanted to know if their was a sure way to check and see if the issue is the Blu-ray laser and not something else. Can someone give me info on this?
    I am having a similar problem. I bought a 60GB system from Gamestop 2 weeks ago. Tonight was the first time I tried to get it to play Blu rays and DVDs and neither will play. It recognizes the BRD and even shows "Transformers" in the Movie selection but when I select it, I get nothing but black screen. DVD it just says DVD and then when I select it, it goes black. I tried a game and it wanted me to sign in and to do some software version crud or something and I cancled it and the game started playing. Dunno what that crap is all about siunce I did the software update last week??? Anyways, anyone know WTF is up with this thing not playing DVD's and BRD's? I am using a HDMI and have tried every setting I can find! This PS3 is now a big POS and about to go flying out the window because I am PO'd!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wow, I wish I could help you guys. I recommend getting some expert advice.

Veteran
    Items Dark Souls CoverMuseSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3rForev3r View Post
    Is it possible to play PS3 Games without the DVD Sensor? When i turn on the PS3 it flashes the blue light and makes that noise trying to eject or take in (In this case take in because i tried putting a CD in when i first turn on the ps3 and it wanted to suck a disc in).
    I don't know what you mean by 'playing without the dvd sensor.' I'm not sure what would be wrong with your system either...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Birbiglia
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzymon View Post
    MY SIX AXIS WIRELESS CONTROLLER'S ARE MESSED UP I HAVE TWO OF THEM AND THE L2 ON ONE AND R2 ON THE OTHER ARE LOOSE I TOOK ONE APART AND IT FIXED THE R2 BUT NOW L1 AND R1 DONT WORK AND THE OTHER ONE HAD A BROKEN SPRING.WHERE DO I GET REPLACEMENT SPRING AND HOW DO I GET L1 AND R1 TO WORK AGAIN? please help losing my mind no game time!
    I don't think many people actually try to take apart and fix their controllers when they break. I would just buy new controllers. Or used...I'm sure their like 30 to 35 used on Amazon.
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmike19 View Post
    Hi, i have a question.

I'm new with the PS3, i just bought a game (I'm getting a PS3 tomorrow by the way) but at the back it said ''video output in full HD 1080p requires an HDMI cable and a 1080p native display with an HDMI input supporting HDCP.''

Now i'm kinda slow with this kind of stuff, but what exactly does this mean? sorry i'm not high tech .
    HDCP is basically a form of digital copy protection. I don't think its a big issue with televisions anymore. What set will you be using with your PS3?

yea can you forward messages on the ps3 cause i waz trying but i didnt know how to plz help!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by leap_frog12_ View Post
    yea can you forward messages on the ps3 cause i waz trying but i didnt know how to plz help!!!
    Okay, so its not as straightforward as 'forwarding' but there is a way.

Go into the message you want to forward.
    Highlight the text box and hit X. Hit X again to start the copy process. Scroll all the way up and then hit X again. Text copied.
    Create a new message. Select all your friends that you want to send it to. Hit okay.
    Highlight the text box and hit X.
    When the keyboard pops up, scroll to the far bottom right corner (picture of clipboard) Hit X, select the text line you want to paste and hit X again.
    ????
    Profit!

Fantastic_Kal-El
    hi guys , i have YLODed and i don't have heat gun but i'm buying it in two days , my question is could hairdryer make any damage for my ps3?

i hope u help me

Use the edit option instead of double posting. -Ixion
    Last edited by Ixion; 03-26-2011 at 19:38.

Divx Library: Any software interface?

I have large divx movie library streamed to PS3...

Is there any custom software interfaces that can make these files appear more aesthetic looking?

aaha thats weird

Question! I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel for PC and I wanna use it on us PS3. Is it possible, or are they coded differently? A signal gets through as you can navigate (with some difficulty) even during game play, so I gifure it's a matter of conversion and calibration. Maybe a small patch can fix this? If I'm flogging a dead horse however, don't be afraid to say so, but do tell me if an XBox could use one cause a mate might have it off me.

Cheers dudes!

Internal HDD showing wrong space.

Im new to this forum so plz excuse me if i break any rules.
    I've got a query for the gurus and i'd appreciate if anyone help me out here.

I recently removed 3 games from my ps3 internal hdd. Problem is i did not get any free space after deleting all three games which were consuming space around around 22GB. Before removig them i had 123GB and after removing them i still get 123GB in gaia manager and as well as in system information.
    Can anyone tell me what the actual problem is and what is the solution??

daljaxon
    Haven't found if this has been asked yet, probably not possible but....

My wife and I are playing Fallout 3 on our XBox 360. I bought the game for our PS3 as well recently.
    Is it possible to, let's use the term "migrate," migrate the XBox 360 game save to the PS3 system to continue the game.
    I don't think so, but there might be chance that I am wrong.
    Prove me wrong, please!!!!!

If not then, (Strong) I will have to enjoy the game from beginning again.
    or (10% Speech) Start all over again. {Failed}

Thanks,
    daljaxon

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Erm.... no would be the answer to that bro

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

What are the voltages on a CECHL01 PS3's power supply's 4 pins from left to right?

for example 1v, 2v, ground, 4v

Thanks

As I can't post a question until I have 5 posts, I will pose my reply as a question.
    But why so difficult to ask a question?
    I have been using Playstations since 1996 when they first became officially imported to Israel.Still have 2 PSX machines running. and a Fat PS2.
    I am considering buying a PS3 but am confused by conflicting information on the "jailbreak" device.
    And reading the new sticky rules seems like those questions cannot be asked here.
    So, another off-topic question.The PS3 is supposed to be backwards compatible.I have a brand new Codebreaker 10 disc purchased for a PS2 with a DUO2 chip.Found out afterwareds it will only operate with a Matrix infinite chip .Problem in Israel is the Matrix infinity chip is a clone and does not work.
    So, as the codebreaker is intended only for NTSC Playstations, will a PS3 play this codebreaker?

So it now appears that the 320GB slim PS3 dropped the "backwards compatability" feature.No cheat devices will work with it. The PS2 is no longer produced but there are obviously a large number of new ones still available.
    And given the popularity of the PS2 for its flexibility with "back-up" discs and external HD capabilities its possibly only a matter of time until someone comes up with a console that will emuate the PS2's features.

Thread Information