Page 949 of 954 FirstFirst ... 939949 ... LastLast
Results 23,701 to 23,725 of 23846
    PSN ID
    Stabbings_
    Items Baby ChocoboGhost in the ShellLightningTidusAtlus
    This might be in the wrong place but, I am SO LONELY on PSN....I have next to no friends
    So my question is, will some of you add me? My PSNid is "Stabbings_"
    I just got a psvita aswell.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sure I'll add ya.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbings_ View Post
    This might be in the wrong place but, I am SO LONELY on PSN....I have next to no friends
    I'll add you. Though I don't play much online these days (at least not with this backlog I need to get through).
    Be Together - Not the same.

PSN ID
    Stabbings_
    Items Baby ChocoboGhost in the ShellLightningTidusAtlus
    Thank you to the both of ya! <3

5. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    No problem at all.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

can you add this to your list of questions?
    :Just got a ps3; my screen looks kind of dark how do I get to the screen with the shaded bar to tune my colors then how so I set them?
    i cant post a new thread because I need to have 5 posts
    any help would be appreciated

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Yank30265 View Post
    can you add this to your list of questions?
    :Just got a ps3; my screen looks kind of dark how do I get to the screen with the shaded bar to tune my colors then how so I set them?
    i cant post a new thread because I need to have 5 posts
    any help would be appreciated
    It is done via games option menu in general or your tv's menus, I don't know if PS3 have brightness configuration but i haven't seen any.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Not sure if the right place for this question, but I don't have enough posts to start a thread yet.

So I'm using a ps2 to usb adapter to attach my Namco Arcade stick to my ps3 playing Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition. Everything works perfectly in single player mode. However, when in multiplayer mode, there's a problem. I can't be first player.

If I turn the ps3 wireless controller on after the system has powered up, it registers as remote number 3. This makes sense because my ps2 to usb adapter has two ports. However, when I go in game, it doesn't matter which controller presses start first, the arcade stick will always come in as player 2. Anyone know how to get it to default to player 1?

Forum Elder
    Assign controller function, maybe.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting in the PS3 or the game itself?

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbings_ View Post
    Add me if you want mate, PSN id is gersfc same as here. What games you got?
    PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

PSN ID
    keenan.childs@me.com
    I have recently bought a new playstation 3 for my bedroom, with my old one i never had this problem.
    I have seen a few different problems like this on this site but none have been the solution to my problem:
    So when i start up my ps3 it auto signs in as normal, when i go into a game like 'call of duty', 'battlefield 3' it just signs me out saying there has been an error, usually i will not be able to sign back in without restarting my ps3! Most people say to disable the 'Media server connection' i did this but this still happens. I dont think its my route as i had the same route with my old ps3 and it never happened, and when i test the internet connection it all succeeds.
    Can anybody help me?
    Thanks

PSN ID
    Rustmyer7390
    Um, OK, new guy here and perhaps this is not in the right spot, and if it's not I apologize. The site wont let me start a thread yet, and as what I'm looking for is not a mod per say I felt this the best place to look. My PS3 recently half died one me. The disk reader just wont read anymore, kinda sounds like the lasers arm isn't moving. I tried all the normal routes, backed up my data on an external HD, restored the files, and whatever else I found online to do to no avail. I contacted Sony, they want me to sent it in. I don't have 150 bucks to repair it. Definitely don't have 300 for a new system, so I start looking for other ways to fix it. I popped it open (Warranty was dead long ago anyway figured WTH) cleaned it out, cleaned the laser, put it back together, still no luck. I've been looking at replacement blue ray drives, but I know not all PS3s use the same drive. I was looking to find out exactly what kind of drive I need for mine, when I came across your forums. Still couldn't find the exact drive I needed so figured I'd ask. I have a Cech2051 B. Any help I could get would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

PSN ID
    Rustmyer7390
    Please guys I'd really like to get back to the game I was playing. Also noticed I screwed up there 2501 B if that makes a difference.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustmyer View Post
    Um, OK, new guy here and perhaps this is not in the right spot, and if it's not I apologize. The site wont let me start a thread yet, and as what I'm looking for is not a mod per say I felt this the best place to look. My PS3 recently half died one me. The disk reader just wont read anymore, kinda sounds like the lasers arm isn't moving. I tried all the normal routes, backed up my data on an external HD, restored the files, and whatever else I found online to do to no avail. I contacted Sony, they want me to sent it in. I don't have 150 bucks to repair it. Definitely don't have 300 for a new system, so I start looking for other ways to fix it. I popped it open (Warranty was dead long ago anyway figured WTH) cleaned it out, cleaned the laser, put it back together, still no luck. I've been looking at replacement blue ray drives, but I know not all PS3s use the same drive. I was looking to find out exactly what kind of drive I need for mine, when I came across your forums. Still couldn't find the exact drive I needed so figured I'd ask. I have a Cech2051 B. Any help I could get would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
    I don't know much about repairing dead PS3s, but I think if it's a an old phat PS3 it's going to be difficult to find a drive for it. I don't know a lot about it so please don't bite my head off if I'm wrong.

Also, it's better to buy a new PS3 then to repair one, have it die, repair it again, and then watch it die again. I recommend just getting a new one to last you til the PS4 comes out.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

PSN ID
    Rustmyer7390
    Normally I'd agree with you, but we're not talking about dropping 120 bucks for a new system. If that were the case I'd be stretching myself thin but able to do it. As it is the cheapest PS3 I'm seeing is like 240. As far as I know it's not an old old model. It is still capable of playing my PS2 and PS games, though I think it was the last model produced like that (another reason I'd not like to dispose of it if possible).

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustmyer View Post
    Normally I'd agree with you, but we're not talking about dropping 120 bucks for a new system. If that were the case I'd be stretching myself thin but able to do it. As it is the cheapest PS3 I'm seeing is like 240. As far as I know it's not an old old model. It is still capable of playing my PS2 and PS games, though I think it was the last model produced like that (another reason I'd not like to dispose of it if possible).
    It's able to play PS1 and PS2 games, making it a launch model or the MGS model.

I don't know anything about how to revive your PS3, but I wish you the best and that you'll find someone who can help you.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

PSN ID
    Rustmyer7390
    I think I found the drive I need. Gonna try it out.

PSN ID
    Xxomar55
    Yo

PSN ID
    Xxomar55
    Go

PSN ID
    Xxomar55
    Vo

PSN ID
    Xxomar55
    Do

PSN ID
    Xxomar55
    Eo

I want to buy a PS3, but I want to know about PROS and CONs of the PS3 system.
    I heard that there are some problems in the game.I am listing them out

Dies very quickly.
    Doesn't play a lot of PS1 games
    Gets overheated too quick and gets the blue/yellow ring of death
    Has Wifi Problems & Internet problems
    And one of the most bothering problem is to connect it to internet
    Please let me know if you guys found any solution for this.

PSN ID
    Viliami_Uchiha
    Quote Originally Posted by jenifer133 View Post
    I want to buy a PS3, but I want to know about PROS and CONs of the PS3 system.
    I heard that there are some problems in the game.I am listing them out

Dies very quickly.
    Doesn't play a lot of PS1 games
    Gets overheated too quick and gets the blue/yellow ring of death
    Has Wifi Problems & Internet problems
    And one of the most bothering problem is to connect it to internet
    Please let me know if you guys found any solution for this.
    PS3 does not die very quickly, except if you're talking about the controller which has about 4-5 hours battery life. But you can charge the controller and play at the same time, its not like you stand up or run and jump around while you're playing on the PS3 with the controller.

I'm Pretty sure the PS3 plays no PS1 games at all. Except if you buy them from the PSN store the list of PS1 games you can play if you download them is here:

The newer models do not get blue/ red ring of death. IT was called the yellow light of death. It was a problem when the PS3 first came out with their older fat models. Like the old XBox 360 and the red ring of death it only happened on the old one, that most Xbox 360 users still have.

There are no Wi-Fi Problems or Internet problem. You've been talking to too much Xbox users. The PS3 connects to your Wi-Fi just fine, Its PSN which is the problem. PSN has been down once because it was hacked for two weeks.

PS3s have been able to connect to the internet since the first model without any problems. There is no solution to any of your problems because none of your problems exist.

Thread Information