Latest PSU headlines:

Page 952 of 954 FirstFirst ... 942952 ... LastLast
Results 23,776 to 23,800 of 23839
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    so I answer your question, and you respond by a smartass comment about Americans? I'm infraction free and will stay that way. but you're real cute noob, real cute

moving on Tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

umm what? i wasnt making a smartass comment about americans i was just saying its funny that your already talking about playing yours but uk's are still waiting. maybe i misinterpreted something and its not out in the states yet?

i didnt come here to cause trouble or anything i appreciated your reply and i apologise if my reply came across as catty or anything but you know not everyone is out to get you. i didnt mean any harm and i really dont appreciate you jumping down my throat.

if you explain to me what i did wrong i'll happily apologise

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

PS3: Ask a Question

Quote Originally Posted by neonflash View Post
    umm what? i wasnt making a smartass comment about americans i was just saying its funny that your already talking about playing yours but uk's are still waiting. maybe i misinterpreted something and its not out in the states yet?

i didnt come here to cause trouble or anything i appreciated your reply and i apologise if my reply came across as catty or anything but you know not everyone is out to get you. i didnt mean any harm and i really dont appreciate you jumping down my throat.

if you explain to me what i did wrong i'll happily apologise
    oh. whoops. I've seen a lot of comments about Americans on here so I just automatically assumed it was a smartass comment my bad señor. you didn't do anything wrong I just temper quickly lol. I've been working on it though I meditate, do yoga, do those morning fighting scenes on top of a mountain u see in movies, take Xanax, count to 1,000, go to therapy blah blah blah. lol.

and in concern to ur second question: even if the persons account is banned that shouldn't matter because you'll be using you're own. but if you're concerned you can ask them to sign in to psn and if it succeeds they're not banned
    moving on Tapatalk

apology accepted

just dont want to get off on the wrong foot

ah ok so when i set it up once i get it back to my place i will have to create a psn account - this will be automatically prompted? will the seller have to clear any data off it before they pass it too me?

i feel so clueless! >.< unfortunately for me i have this desperate need to know something inside out before i buy it

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    apology accepted

just dont want to get off on the wrong foot

ah ok so when i set it up once i get it back to my place i will have to create a psn account - this will be automatically prompted? will the seller have to clear any data off it before they pass it too me?

i feel so clueless! >.< unfortunately for me i have this desperate need to know something inside out before i buy it
    well since you're new you better get use to stuff like that. it's hard to tell the context of what people are trying to say sometimes, that's when that'll happen. it doesn't happen every day, just occasionally.
    ok so no it won't be automatically prompted, because the system has already been set up. however, the current owner will (should) clear his account info, billing info, address info, and PSN login Info. that way when u get it to your house you won't be prompted but you can go to sign in to psn and you will see create account under login and password.
    the current owner might also clear the game data that's stored on the HDD. Not mandatory, but they might. either way your trophies won't be influenced at all as you have a deprecate account with your seller are trophy count. but if he doesn't clear it and you like to achieve everything and beat games yourself, clear the game data.

moving on Tapatalk

oops i just realised the thumbs up button isnt like or thanks its "i wish i posted this first" so when i was "liking" your responses i actually wasnt! :/

so if the seller doesnt clear their info am i screwed or am i still able to set up?
    the seller i'm looking at buying from says its her nephews its being sold as he's getting the ps4. but i'm just wondering if she's saying that to cover something ie) cant sign in to psn as nephews account and i dont know his details. see what i mean?
    so i want to test everything when i go round there to buy it.
    (apparently i have no trust in people lol)

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

PS3: Ask a Question

simple fix: tell the woman to make sure he clears out his account information that could contain credit cards, bingo.
    if they don't clear it out, you won't be able to because you won't know the password to be able to get into his account section. however, all u have to do is delete his login information and then create your account and never have to worry about his.
    when (or if) u get it and get back to your house just do this in this order:
    1. plug the ps3 up to tv, then power outlet.
    2. press the power button and hold it until it beeps at you again (this restores all default settings to the ps3)
    3. turn on a controller and navigate over to the blue circle on thenXMB (this is where u sign into PSN).
    4. select sign in, if he didn't clear his info it'll show his username and hidden password.
    5. clear his info out
    6. then select create account and finish the instructions.
    7. then sign in to PSN and enjoy.
    Mind you you'll have to be signed into the Internet to do this so I should've put that first. go to settings, navigate down to Internet settings, select it, select ok, then follow the instructions to connect to your Internet.

and btw, not trusting people will save you from a lot of trouble and a lot of heartbreak. out of curiosity how old are you bro?

moving on Tapatalk

i just dont think he'll be there to clear the info before i'm meant to pick up/go see it.
    i'll mention it to her anyways.
    as long as i'm not screwed if the previous users acount info isnt cleared then its ok.
    thanks for those step by steps btw that'll really help me when eventually i get something home

haha yeah i know it's my sensible head but it means i come across as a bit of a ass wipe to sellers lol.
    and i'm 22

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    i just dont think he'll be there to clear the info before i'm meant to pick up/go see it.
    i'll mention it to her anyways.
    as long as i'm not screwed if the previous users acount info isnt cleared then its ok.
    thanks for those step by steps btw that'll really help me when eventually i get something home

haha yeah i know it's my sensible head but it means i come across as a bit of a ass wipe to sellers lol.
    and i'm 22
    well like you said regardless of if he clears it or not you'll be good to go, just follow those steps. you'd only be viewed as an asshole to the people who were trying to $#@! you over don't worry about it. I'd be more inclined to give the buyer who knows his $#@! and is cautious more of a discount, but that's me. 22 eh, practically same age as me I just turned 23. and we have very similar social views. might be twins

moving on Tapatalk

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    And btw I just thought of this. Im sure someone has put them up there so go on youtube and look up the normal sounds for a ps3 loading and ejecting a disc as well as the normal running sound for the system itself. That way you'll know how that one your looking at buying is in good shape or not. random I know but thought this might help.

thanks for those pointers I'll be sure to keep them in mind. I'm bringing my mate along with me ND he has a ps3 so should be familiar..

Is there a chance online wouldn't work like connecting your internet or something? Also this probably sounds stupid and I get the technology will work differently but you know how stolen phones get barred /blocked is there anything like tt on the ps3 ie a mechanism through would render it useless a blacklist or anything?

I'm 23 start of next year. Seperated at birth

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    thanks for those pointers I'll be sure to keep them in mind. I'm bringing my mate along with me ND he has a ps3 so should be familiar..

Is there a chance online wouldn't work like connecting your internet or something? Also this probably sounds stupid and I get the technology will work differently but you know how stolen phones get barred /blocked is there anything like tt on the ps3 ie a mechanism through would render it useless a blacklist or anything?

I'm 23 start of next year. Seperated at birth
    well I guess it's possible the internet wouldn't work, but I extremely doubt it would be anything to do with the ps3. concerning a blacklist, I've never heard or read of anything like that but I'm not 100% sure

moving on Tapatalk

Lol I'm just thinking of every thing that could go wrong and want to test it all out before i get the baby home and realize it's too late to be ssaved. Lol

Meant to be going after work this evening to see it.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    how much are they asking for it

moving on Tapatalk

UK money (I can't do exchange rates ) £70
    It's the PS3 fat but don't know memory its with box and cables etc just no games. My mate is bringing a game so we can test it.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    It's the PS3 fat but don't know memory its with box and cables etc just no games. My mate is bringing a game so we can test it.
    that's good price. well that's what I had was the ps3 fat so if the game tests good you'll be set. let us know how it goes bro

moving on Tapatalk

yeah seems like a good deal but as they say if something is too good to be true it probably is! i just get suspicious when a seller asks for quite a bit less than what an item is worth.

fingers crossed it wont be long till i'm up and running

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    That's a fairly standard rate for a PS3 with no games if I'm honest - doesn't seem too suspicious. Around where I'm at you can get one for €100 with a game (a fairly awful one at that) so that's roughly around £70, too.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

got it home. its the 40gb version 2 usb slots at the front. dont think its backwards compatable but will double check tomorrow.
    had a few issues setting it up (i'm using scart) so my friend had to bring over his hdmi cable to change the settings then he left and i was like hmm i have no sound playing games with no sound is weird but then i found it in settings and now we are good to go gonna order a hdmi cable for myself though....
    it didnt come with games so my mate let me borrow some of his. i chose dragonball z - burst limit and a naruto game. (most the others were fifa lol)
    i kinda want a game where the storyline is easy to follow.
    ideally i'll buy a game and play it through instead of buying a crap load and only playing them a little. i dont have that kind of money to waste!
    recomendations are welcomed.... something like ratchet and clank lol but i was hoping to broden my horizens maybe the lego marvel? when i playe spiderman 2 on the ps2 i just didnt get it it wasnt that clear to me where i was meant to be going etc i was just swinging from builidings kinda aimlessly which sucked bc i gave up on it even though i love spiderman.

oh and thank for all the help so far guys

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    There's multiple Ratchet & Clank's on the PS3 plus the HD Collection of the original PS2 trilogy. There's HD collections of Jak & Daxter and Sly Cooper, too. I'd suggest the Uncharted series as well; humourous, linear enough, looks gorgeous and is player-friendly to boot!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

been meaning to get Jak and daxter for the psp for ages still not got round to it lol.
    kinda want to complete r&c size matters.

will look into the recomendations.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    as shockwave already said, uncharted is great for story line. however, if you're looking for something with a story and that will keep you busy for a long while check out the Assassins Creed series.
    glad it's working well for you

moving on Tapatalk

this is why i hate so many games. so i start playing naruto ultimate ninja storm and i watch the intro do the first mission which is a battle.
    it tells me i can do missions that will lead me through the story which is fine great exactly what i want. i win the battle and want to proceed to next mission but it says i dont have enough xp to do the mission and i must get it by doing what are called free mission which can be accessed under another menu with missions graded sabcd so i scroll through that but none of anything there is availabe for me its all just question marks.
    not to mention i'm in a town/village place i have no idea why i'm there i cant see (and cant find out how to change angle views) so i'm left wandering around aimlessly until i find some useless character to "talk" to they tell me some random crappy information then i have to be on my way.

why do i face this problem with games!!!

ps if anyone has played (naruto ultimate ninja storm) i would appreciate some direction..... i looked up a walkthrough but yeah it wasnt helpful just said work through the mission (which i'm trying to do)
    Last edited by neonflash; 11-19-2013 at 20:45.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Definitely can't help you on that one. At least the system's good though lol

meh probably just wasted my $#@!ing money anyways. really having difficulty wiht naruto spent 2 hours running around no idea where i'm going all the missions are still locked and no hints as to what i'm meant to be doing or how to unlock them. playing video games is meant to be fun i just feel pissed off.

should it be this hard? why am i finding it so hard to follow?

what's a game where it's easy to follow....?

Thread Information