Page 953 of 954 FirstFirst ... 943953 ... LastLast
Results 23,801 to 23,825 of 23845
    PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You could always try and youtube a walkthrough for help

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

i am...i printed a online walkthough but that just lists the missions as i've stated i cant get acess too. using this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKhQCwhdb_Y
    i'm about 13 mins in (after yes 1hour 15mins of game play i know shoot me)

dragon all z burst limit is pretty good so far though its just all battles so not really a story didnt think it'd be my thing... but i keep winning the battles so i like it for now

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by neonflash View Post
    meh probably just wasted my $#@!ing money anyways. really having difficulty wiht naruto spent 2 hours running around no idea where i'm going all the missions are still locked and no hints as to what i'm meant to be doing or how to unlock them. playing video games is meant to be fun i just feel pissed off.

should it be this hard? why am i finding it so hard to follow?

what's a game where it's easy to follow....?
    u didnt waste your money. easiest way to figure out a game is either google or YouTube. there's always explanations, guides, and video guides to help you.
    as shockwave and I have alreadyrecommended games, those u need to look at. if u don't like the ones we proposed, then it sounds like you might need to stay away from rpg's and jrpg's

moving on Tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

mate has leant me assasins creed.
    gona give it a go tonight see how i get on not sure its my thing though.
    yeah jrpgs wel i tried ff:cc on the psp its ok but just ok.

i'll pick up ratchet and clank game next time i'm in town.
    lol wanted to steer away from kids game but guess i'm just a big kid inside XD

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by neonflash View Post
    mate has leant me assasins creed.
    gona give it a go tonight see how i get on not sure its my thing though.
    yeah jrpgs wel i tried ff:cc on the psp its ok but just ok.

i'll pick up ratchet and clank game next time i'm in town.
    lol wanted to steer away from kids game but guess i'm just a big kid inside XD
    Ain't nothin' wrong with Ratchet & Clank! LittleBigPlanet might be another decent game for you to try, it'd be under £10 and has well over one million user-created levels. Basics are easy and there's a lot of variety!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    its me (neonflash) decided to change my un lol. i dont really like neonflash.... my new one i like plus its my psn id.

is littlebigplanet the one where you create your own worlds? that sounds complicated :$ haha.

i'm gonna get R&C when i go in town (god knows when i'm lazy or working) Jak and Daxter also on my list, Sonic generations, Sly Cooper, Rise of the Guardians..... why am i such a child.

are the lego games targeted at kids? they alway look fun might check one out.....

any pokemon games on the ps3? (haha might just go back to my gameboy color for them XD)

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by infinityignited View Post
    its me (neonflash) decided to change my un lol. i dont really like neonflash.... my new one i like plus its my psn id.

is littlebigplanet the one where you create your own worlds? that sounds complicated :$ haha.

i'm gonna get R&C when i go in town (god knows when i'm lazy or working) Jak and Daxter also on my list, Sonic generations, Sly Cooper, Rise of the Guardians..... why am i such a child.

are the lego games targeted at kids? they alway look fun might check one out.....

any pokemon games on the ps3? (haha might just go back to my gameboy color for them XD)
    No Pokèmon games, unfortunately. Ni No Kuni's the closest you'll get to that on PlayStation. Lego games are all ages, I know heaps of people who play 'em all. They're addictive, fun and cover a wide span of topic; Lord of the Rings, Marvel Heroes, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones etc. Definitely worth a look. Yup that's the one, but I never bothered creating any levels I just played other peoples! And even at that there's still loads to do and explore. You can get a used copy on Amazon for like £2 - so worth it!

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    i think my mate has it so i might just borrow it off him lol saves me spending money on something i dont know i'll like. unfortunately most his games are fifa though....now that i definately wont like!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    u ever try out assassins creed?

moving on Tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    yeah my mate has the first one so he leant it to me stated it last night. just on the first part its ok so far. like the instructions they keep giving me lol but dislike how small my tv is (14inches) so i keep having to get up off my bed to go read what it says! but i''ll probably keep playing it for a bit and see how it goes though i think they will stop giving instructions.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Quote Originally Posted by infinityignited View Post
    yeah my mate has the first one so he leant it to me stated it last night. just on the first part its ok so far. like the instructions they keep giving me lol but dislike how small my tv is (14inches) so i keep having to get up off my bed to go read what it says! but i''ll probably keep playing it for a bit and see how it goes though i think they will stop giving instructions.
    14'', wowzers that'd be a nightmare to read text off of.

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    yeah haha looks like i need to get myself a new one. money spending never stops in this world!! (unfortunately)

Hi I'm a newbie to your site and PS gaming. The last machine I had was my Atari. I need help, but before I can post I need to reply a couple of times. If this will count it will be number one.

HELP!!! Why do my WIRED PS3 controllers keep flashing " please reconnect controller" constantly?!?!?!?!? they both do it and one is brand new..they do it every 5 seconds to every couple of minutes.. they are snakebyte..

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    is there a thread on ps3 move kicking about anywhere? (dont want to create a new one in case there already is lol)
    just want opinions etc....

DNS US/CDN Netflix

Is it possible to have separate DNS settings (one for US and one for Canadian) for Netflix using two user names on one PS3 console?

My ps3 controller wont charge or open i try the reset button but i cant hear a clicking noise the friend that gave me this controller said thta the chip in the controller burned out is there any way to fix it

Old Hard Drive in new PS 3 Super Slim 12 GB

I have recently purchase a PS 3 12 GB super slim. I have Seagate Momentus 5400.6 500 Gb SATA HHD with me, i was using it in my laptop. Now, i want to use this HDD in my PS 3 i know all the procedures to change the HDD but i have one question i.e. Will PS 3 wil format the data of my old HDD? if i want to restore it then hoe can i do it? and the HP laptop with which i was using my old HDD is not working so i can not back it up there and i also have an Acer Gateway laptop but its under warranty and i can not replace the HDD's. So could anyone suggest me any way so i can not loose my old data while using my it with PS 3.

Thanks in advance for anticipated response.

PSN ID
    TummysticksNY
    So I'm new here, but I just returned from a deployment to find myself living with my mom for the first time in 8 years. This poses a problem because my brother and sister live here too. My brothers ps3 never gets signed out of the PSN on wireless, but for some reason mine does on wireless and WIRED connection. I've tried everything from setting up a static IP address and configuring the DNS servers. Any ideas?

Forum Elder
    What about your settings. I don't have access to my ps3 but I'm sure there are internal settings concerning signing in.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Elder
    [QUOTE=Gorang Joshi;6295162]I have recently purchase a PS 3 12 GB super slim. I have Seagate Momentus 5400.6 500 Gb SATA HHD with me, i was using it in my laptop. Now, i want to use this HDD in my PS 3 i know all the procedures to change the HDD but i have one question i.e. Will PS 3 wil format the data of my old HDD? if i want to restore it then hoe can i do it? and the HP laptop with which i was using my old HDD is not working so i can not back it up there and i also have an Acer Gateway laptop but its under warranty and i can not replace the HDD's. So could anyone suggest me any way so i can not loose my old data while using my it with PS 3.

You would have to clone that drive to another drive or several dvd, s. Then reformat it for the ps3 which is FAT32 I think.

It's possible to create several partitions on a hard drive even a combo of NTFS(windows) and FAT32 but I'm not sure if you can do it on ps3, you might want to Google dual partition ps3 drive

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

23. Likes Gorang Joshi likes this post

ps3 sound distortion issues

In the last couple of months the sound has gotten worse and worse through my head phones on my ps3. To get any sound at all, on a scale of 60 on my reciever, I need to turn it up to the 50's and when I do the sound ambiant sound are distorted and the lound sounds come out garbled (ie explosions.).

An example: when playing Battlefield 4 the sound is realy garbled for the first couple of minutes, then certain aspects of the signal comes through and then it works it self out. When I play GTA4 explosions are distorted the weapon select field sounds off and I can barely hear people talking.

I'm running my sound from an optic cable. If I run it straight through the 5.1 surround (the speakers) the sound is perfect. Its only through the audio jack I have issues. The ps3 is set for dolby digital 5.1 ch and linnear pcm 2ch 44.1 and 48 khz are pre selected for me. Prior to this post I had both dolby and dts 5.1ch selected and that didn't have any effect.

Any thoughts?

jnc.

Sounds like crapped out headphones to me.

The sound is ok through your speakers and nothing else has changed. All things being equal the simplest explanation is usually the right one etc etc. Been having it quite loud?

PSN ID
    salysfrenchtoast

PS3 problem.

so recently my ps3 decided to shut off after being on for about a minute or so but what is weird is all the power shuts down even while still plugged in. it seems to happen as soon as something loads(ex. dvd, game, installed on HDD game) but i never gave it a chance to stay on without loading anything from fear or messing up even more.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH WHATS GOING ON OR LET ME KNOW IF ITS JUST THE END?

thanks guys im a new user to the forums so not really sure how to go about this but hopefully ill learn more as i go.

Thread Information