Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 135
  1. #1
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

    What's going on with you guys?

    Okay, i've made a thread like this before but it's been awhile and a lot of stuff can happen. I hope to hear some good things. I know there have been some bad times to (F34R), but anyways let me know. I would like to hear.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  2. #2
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Well, not really that much happened . Dont know about other posters as recently i didnt have that much time to post here. The forum is dying slowly but i think after the PS4 release more people will come and other veteran members will return. The forum needs some reinnovation. I just recently started with my new school in Zürich, which isnt bad but i expected it to be better. Currently playing nothing but some Diablo 3. What about you?

  3. #3
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Moving to New York early next year. Pretty stoked about that. Going to sell my truck and get a nice bike to ride around the Big Apple. The train system will take some getting used to.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  4. #4
    Master Guru
    spyrde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,813
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    81,374 (0 Banked)
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    I'm doing alright. I've got tons of studying to do right now to guarantee a spot in the school I want to be. I also have to physically prepare myself for the army, since it's mandatory here for every male and I'm also trying to enlist as a paratrooper which is probably the hardest one of them all lol. I've been partying a lot in the summer and I've been lazy as hell lately, so I'm currently trying my best to fix that

    Learn to do signatures here



  5. #5
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    I'm doing alright. I've got tons of studying to do right now to guarantee a spot in the school I want to be. I also have to physically prepare myself for the army, since it's mandatory here for every male and I'm also trying to enlist as a paratrooper which is probably the hardest one of them all lol. I've been partying a lot in the summer and I've been lazy as hell lately, so I'm currently trying my best to fix that
    Good luck to you with that. My cousin just joined the Army and wants to try out as a Ranger. Crazy stuff... then again... I almost enlisted as a SEAL... had everything ready to go, trained 'til my eyes bled, even got a swimming coach and crushed all the required entrance minimums... then decided that living a secret life wasn't for me.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  6. #6
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,107
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,388 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Been a long but productive summer for me. Been working on my portfolio getting ready to go into my final year of uni studying Computer Animation in a couple of weeks.

    Also been preparing to get my driving license, got my driving theory in a couple of weeks, and I've also finally sent off for my first proper passport so I'll be able to leave the country again. Got my proof of ID interview on Wednesday.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  7. #7
    Master Guru
    spyrde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,813
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    81,374 (0 Banked)
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Good luck to you with that. My cousin just joined the Army and wants to try out as a Ranger. Crazy stuff... then again... I almost enlisted as a SEAL... had everything ready to go, trained 'til my eyes bled, even got a swimming coach and crushed all the required entrance minimums... then decided that living a secret life wasn't for me.
    Thanks man, I guess it's a lil different thing enlisting as a SEAL than a Finnish paratrooper haha, but the entrance tests are pretty rough here too. I'm easily crushing all the muscle fitness tests, but I think I still need to train my endurance a lot more, since there still is the cooper test, a 5km running test with equipment, the swimming test, the skiing test and probably something more.

    Learn to do signatures here



  8. #8
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,106
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Not much. Work now. Same things everyday but I'm happy with my life.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  9. Likes Fon likes this post
  10. #9
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,135
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    110,787 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    I'm doing alright. I've got tons of studying to do right now to guarantee a spot in the school I want to be. I also have to physically prepare myself for the army, since it's mandatory here for every male and I'm also trying to enlist as a paratrooper which is probably the hardest one of them all lol. I've been partying a lot in the summer and I've been lazy as hell lately, so I'm currently trying my best to fix that
    It's mandatory to be physically prepared for all males?. Dang, I wish it was like that here in the US!.

    About me?. I'm currently working, landscaping our front yard and preparing my little brother for school since that's coming up. Something I realized is that shoes have gotten expensive(Or maybe it's my brother's tastes that are expensive? - $90 for simple looking shoes, wtf?!). Other then that, nothing extraordinary.







  11. #10
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Been a long but productive summer for me. Been working on my portfolio getting ready to go into my final year of uni studying Computer Animation in a couple of weeks.

    Also been preparing to get my driving license, got my driving theory in a couple of weeks, and I've also finally sent off for my first proper passport so I'll be able to leave the country again. Got my proof of ID interview on Wednesday.
    Ohh computer animation sounds interesting. Sounds something i woulod like to do personally and i have to get my license in about week to. (Kids are getting these license later and later), and as for the passport i can't wait to get one so i can trave the world. So many place to see and where are you going?

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  12. #11
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Ohh computer animation sounds interesting. Sounds something i woulod like to do personally and i have to get my license in about week to. (Kids are getting these license later and later), and as for the passport i can't wait to get one so i can trave the world. So many place to see and where are you going?
    Edit @cyber you right when the ps4 comes out your gonna wish it was like this again. I never been through a launch but it's pretty logical there's gonna be a crowd joining just like e3.

    @Spyde i glad your going to get into a good school. I myself never been to be on the army or anything like that but they'll probably you good. Also, if you join won't they pay for your schooling?

    @Peanutbutter i would love to see new york with all the tall buildings and whatnot.I never been to a big city like new york before. I only got a idea of it from movies and other stuff. I hope you enjoy it out there.

    edit: i thought i was editing my post above me. fail

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  13. #12
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Funny you posted this silver. After reading some shoutbox comments saying the OT forum is been garbage lately and I spend about 2 hours reading OLD threads...and the other one you posted like this a while back.

    I'm always glad to hear about anyone doing positive things in their life. Glad to see some post on members making big moves and progressing with their school and career.

    Personally for me its be a slow down year I almost died last november in a car accident after seeing the pictures of the car how I survived is amazing. I walked away from it stopped my partying which was a 3 year string of going out every night. Got into a relationship and turned myself into a home body. This year got my new house and that's been my project or interest if you will.

    Currently with my career I'm in a good place looking forward to what may come but happy with everything. My relationship is good Ill admit I miss my single days and this has been a transition for me even tho its gonna be a year in sept. I just miss that excited feeling of going out and meeting new chicks lol but its nice to have stability. Before my "phase" I was one of those guys a relationship guy I always thought I needed and wanted a gf. Life is good can't complain of course its not perfect but I'm happy health and alive looking forward to 2013.

    Got a lot of things I'm looking forward to like getting back into my car hobby so ill be getting something to toy with and break lol.



    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  14. #13
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    1,067 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Had a stage were i was getting drunk and texting a friend of mine i worked with, that i loved her and this went on for a month or so. I was so $#@!ing stupid, i messed with her head. She is absolutely beautiful and a wonderful person. I tortured her and another friend at work about her, they deleted my number and i do not blame them. I layed my heart and feelings on the table and she knew i liked her a hell of a lot. She took it as a laugh and so did i and the others at work, i had to explain that it only happened because i was so lonely and single. I should not have did it and regret always. I hate myself for what i did and i have refuse to drink and text people. I hide my phone when i have a drink or i give it to the girl i have feelings for, because that way i can not act like complete $#@! around her or expose my feelings fir her. I am lie to myself everytime i think of her and see her. Since the feelings should stay hiddin and be never shown, because its a problem that came to a head when the texts got beyond a joke and out of order. I never offended her and again a good laugh when it comes to it. But i will always regret my actions and everytime i she her or talk to her. I always remember the way i got on and how i messed with her head. It does piss me if so much and i know and will always know i let her kown as a friend. Because she did not need for me to act like a $#@!ing $#@! towards her. I met her in work and all was fine until i started thinking in a sexual way. Yes i am lonely and wish i had a girlfriend. But its no excuse for my pathetic actions.
    Last edited by claud3; 08-27-2012 at 15:11.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  15. #14
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Funny you posted this silver. After reading some shoutbox comments saying the OT forum is been garbage lately and I spend about 2 hours reading OLD threads...and the other one you posted like this a while back.

    I'm always glad to hear about anyone doing positive things in their life. Glad to see some post on members making big moves and progressing with their school and career.

    Personally for me its be a slow down year I almost died last november in a car accident after seeing the pictures of the car how I survived is amazing. I walked away from it stopped my partying which was a 3 year string of going out every night. Got into a relationship and turned myself into a home body. This year got my new house and that's been my project or interest if you will.

    Currently with my career I'm in a good place looking forward to what may come but happy with everything. My relationship is good Ill admit I miss my single days and this has been a transition for me even tho its gonna be a year in sept. I just miss that excited feeling of going out and meeting new chicks lol but its nice to have stability. Before my "phase" I was one of those guys a relationship guy I always thought I needed and wanted a gf. Life is good can't complain of course its not perfect but I'm happy health and alive looking forward to 2013.

    Got a lot of things I'm looking forward to like getting back into my car hobby so ill be getting something to toy with and break lol.



    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I'm glad your alive, man. I think psu wouldn't feel the same without you. I don't talk to you much, but i enjoy reading your posts, and as for the relationship thing i'm glad you have one that's working for you, but i personally don't believe in relationships. I kinda was or an like you but i didn't go out to parties to get chicks and i never know the next time i'm going to get laid but i know i will There's plenty of chicks that hot, easy, and that are ready to come home with me. That's why i say why bother with relationships because most i see is people arguing on the time and i say f that.

    @Claude I know you to feel really embarrassed because drunk dialing is the worst thing you can do to them because you don't care what you say to them. You just lay it all on the line and it's what i call stupid honest the things will blow over and it'll be the same but it will still be between you and her. It won't be talked about it.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  16. #15
    Master Guru
    spyrde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,813
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    81,374 (0 Banked)
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    It's mandatory to be physically prepared for all males?. Dang, I wish it was like that here in the US!.
    Yeah every male over here has to go to the army (6-12 months), if not then they have do some kind of civil service (9-12 months).

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    @Spyde i glad your going to get into a good school. I myself never been to be on the army or anything like that but they'll probably you good. Also, if you join won't they pay for your schooling?
    Naw it's different than in the US, everyone here has to take the basic training and if you want you can stay there longer so you can specify more. Also education is free here, some special education programs may require fees though.

    Learn to do signatures here



  17. #16
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    Yeah every male over here has to go to the army (6-12 months), if not then they have do some kind of civil service (9-12 months).



    Naw it's different than in the US, everyone here has to take the basic training and if you want you can stay there longer so you can specify more. Also education is free here, some special education programs may require fees though.
    Education is free there? Now that's a surprising statement. I was expecting a lot because here it's a lot. As for the every male has to go that's messed up. I thought they couldn't do that anymore?

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  18. #17
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Had a stage were i was getting drunk and texting a friend of mine i worked with, that i loved her and this went on for a month or so. I was so $#@!ing stupid, i messed with her head. She is absolutely beautiful and a wonderful person. I tortured her and another friend at work about her, they deleted my number and i do not blame them. I layed my heart and feelings on the table and she knew i liked her a hell of a lot. She took it as a laugh and so did i and the others at work, i had to explain that it only happened because i was so lonely and single. I should not have did it and regret always. I hate myself for what i did and i have refuse to drink and text people. I hide my phone when i have a drink or i give it to the girl i have feelings for, because that way i can not act like complete $#@! around her or expose my feelings fir her. I am lie to myself everytime i think of her and see her. Since the feelings should stay hiddin and be never shown, because its a problem that came to a head when the texts got beyond a joke and out of order. I never offended her and again a good laugh when it comes to it. But i will always regret my actions and everytime i she her or talk to her. I always remember the way i got on and how i messed with her head. It does piss me if so much and i know and will always know i let her kown as a friend. Because she did not need for me to act like a $#@!ing $#@! towards her. I met her in work and all was fine until i started thinking in a sexual way. Yes i am lonely and wish i had a girlfriend. But its no excuse for my pathetic actions.
    Don't worry mate I've been there. At one time but like myself and maybe yourself its the drinking bro. Its something I deal with from time to time I'll over do it on the drinking and do some stupid ish I've been incident free for a good 3 months now lol.

    You just need to get focus mate don't live your life regretting the mistakes you made in the past cause you letting ur mistakes define you. Everyone $#@!s up but you have the opportunity everyday to change and not make those mistakes. I've done tons of stupid $#@! but its my past and I've learned and moved on to better and bigger things like you need to do mate.

    @silver thanks for the nice comments bro. Man relationships ugh that's an whole another thing for the 3 years prior to my current relationships I swore them off due to the last girl I was with that was the worst relationship ever and after it I was a shell of myself and lost all my confidence...took a lot to build myself back up and in the long run it helped me tremendously in every aspect of my life. I'm sure between you and I we share a lot of similar views on relationships lol

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  19. #18
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Don't worry mate I've been there. At one time but like myself and maybe yourself its the drinking bro. Its something I deal with from time to time I'll over do it on the drinking and do some stupid ish I've been incident free for a good 3 months now lol.

    You just need to get focus mate don't live your life regretting the mistakes you made in the past cause you letting ur mistakes define you. Everyone $#@!s up but you have the opportunity everyday to change and not make those mistakes. I've done tons of stupid $#@! but its my past and I've learned and moved on to better and bigger things like you need to do mate.

    @silver thanks for the nice comments bro. Man relationships ugh that's an whole another thing for the 3 years prior to my current relationships I swore them off due to the last girl I was with that was the worst relationship ever and after it I was a shell of myself and lost all my confidence...took a lot to build myself back up and in the long run it helped me tremendously in every aspect of my life. I'm sure between you and I we share a lot of similar views on relationships lol

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I'm sure we more alike than different. I know we have the relationship view factor now. As time proceeds we'll find out more things that are alike.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  20. #19
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    1,067 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    True, but i want to be her friend and nothing else. Its the fact ita hanging over my head for good and i fear i will lose her friendship over this. So i never bring it up, but i know she feels robbed of a friendship because of my actions
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  21. #20
    Master Guru
    spyrde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,813
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    81,374 (0 Banked)
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Education is free there? Now that's a surprising statement. I was expecting a lot because here it's a lot. As for the every male has to go that's messed up. I thought they couldn't do that anymore?
    Well of course you can go to civil service, but you'll have to be there longer. There are DOZENS of countries out there with compulsory military service. The reason why we have it is because we're such a small nation in a very unfortunate location lol. Pretty sure this is gonna change in the upcoming years though.

    Learn to do signatures here



  22. #21
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    True, but i want to be her friend and nothing else. Its the fact ita hanging over my head for good and i fear i will lose her friendship over this. So i never bring it up, but i know she feels robbed of a friendship because of my actions
    Focus on being her friend then mate don't think about what mistake u made before. Look at it this way you can't change what u did but u have the opportunity to be a good friend to her now and that needs to be your focus

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  23. #22
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    Well of course you can go to civil service, but you'll have to be there longer. There are DOZENS of countries out there with compulsory military service. The reason why we have it is because we're such a small nation in a very unfortunate location lol. Pretty sure this is gonna change in the upcoming years though.
    Well, i didn't this know that this was still done. I thought you could only get drafted in a BIG war came and they didn't have enough people. We have way to many people that wants to go nowadays to do that. Glad i don't live there edit: i would do civil services on second thought.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  24. #23
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    22,016
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    22,976 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Working alot of hours in the newly refurbished Deli at work.
    I have a semi broken tooth, that broke some more that probably needs removal. Doesn't hurt yet but I really need to get on it.

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  25. #24
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Working alot of hours in the newly refurbished Deli at work.
    I have a semi broken tooth, that broke some more that probably needs removal. Doesn't hurt yet but I really need to get on it.
    Is it a back tooth? Happen to a friend of mine said the pain was ridiculous.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  26. #25
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Working alot of hours in the newly refurbished Deli at work.
    I have a semi broken tooth, that broke some more that probably needs removal. Doesn't hurt yet but I really need to get on it.
    I wouldn't procrastinate it and where do you work?

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.