Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Is it a back tooth? Happen to a friend of mine said the pain was ridiculous.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Yes it is, the last tooth before the wisdom. It looks like it kind of rotted inside out. I had poor brushing habbits as a kid so I guess I deserve all I get xD.

I work in a Deli in one of the supermarket chains here, its a decent job, I get to chat to alot of women, plus being casual I get $24 an hour.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Yes it is, the last tooth before the wisdom. It looks like it kind of rotted inside out. I had poor brushing habbits as a kid so I guess I deserve all I get xD.

I work in a Deli in one of the supermarket chains here, its a decent job, I get to chat to alot of women, plus being casual I get $24 an hour.
    Damn that's not bad! I knew this one girl that work in a publix deli here in orlando fl and she was getting like half of that!

Damn that sucks bro I'd try to get that fixed asap it must be a $#@! when ur trying to eat..

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    will mate. Its trying to get that friendship spark back i want that. So i will get past this and be there for her
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Moving to New York early next year. Pretty stoked about that. Going to sell my truck and get a nice bike to ride around the Big Apple. The train system will take some getting used to.
    Just get the app called "Embark NYC". You put in the station you're leaving from and the station you want to get to, and it will tell you exactly what to do.

As for me, I've had Neurological Lyme Disease the past couple months. I've been to a bunch of doctors and it took a while to finally figure out what it was, as I've been feeling dizzy, lightheaded, and have had difficulty moving for the past couple months. I'm glad I don't have multiple-sclerosis or anything permanent, as Lyme Disease should go away with antibiotics, which I have to take for a month. I really want this to go away, as it's very annoying.

Ultimate Veteran
    Damn that's not bad! I knew this one girl that work in a publix deli here in orlando fl and she was getting like half of that!

Damn that sucks bro I'd try to get that fixed asap it must be a $#@! when ur trying to eat..

It's the highest paid for retail in Australia I think... Lately ive been getting around 700 a week after tax.
    Which is how I could afford my 32" Bravia, a37 SLR camera and V55 DJ folding headphones.

As for the tooth, I just eat using the other side and try and avoid food touching it xD.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    will mate. Its trying to get that friendship spark back i want that. So i will get past this and be there for her
    As long as she's willing to be around she is willing to get past it just don't bring it up or continuously apologize for it. Apparently you owned up to it like a man and it won't happen again end of story focus on the friendship and enjoy her company.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

7. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Just get the app called "Embark NYC". You put in the station you're leaving from and the station you want to get to, and it will tell you exactly what to do.

As for me, I've had Neurological Lyme Disease the past couple months. I've been to a bunch of doctors and it took a while to finally figure out what it was, as I've been feeling dizzy, lightheaded, and have had difficulty moving for the past couple months. I'm glad I don't have multiple-sclerosis or anything permanent, as Lyme Disease should go away with antibiotics, which I have to take for a month. I really want this to go away, as it's very annoying.
    Curious what are they having you take bro?? Hope you feel better soon with the holidays and all that coming up!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

9. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Wow that's a lot of cash, bro. My first job i didn't even get half of that, bro. I think it's a lot more money to live up there though, right?
    @ixion i'm sorry to hear that, man. I'm glad on the other hand that it goes away. I wish you a hasty recovery. GODSPEED!!!!!

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

11. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    It's the highest paid for retail in Australia I think... Lately ive been getting around 700 a week after tax.
    Which is how I could afford my 32" Bravia, a37 SLR camera and V55 DJ folding headphones.

As for the tooth, I just eat using the other side and try and avoid food touching it xD.
    Is the cost of living high in ur country??

That's good money here in the states! Lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Like i said, no more bringing it up and i will be their for her no matter what. She is a wonderful and beautiful person
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I'm still getting used to things that have changed for the most part. I have to decide on whether I want to go through with two surgeries or not. I'm still recovering mostly but it's a long process. I'm glad to be alive. The wife is back working again, so she's busy a lot. The kids all started school this week. 10th grade, and the twins are in 6th grade.

That's pretty much it. The rest of my time is spent here.

15. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Like i said, no more bringing it up and i will be their for her no matter what. She is a wonderful and beautiful person
    I'm only telling you this cause your my mate and my PSU bro I get a feeling you say u want a friend with this girl but I think u have feelings more than a friend for her? What's the deal mate

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm still getting used to things that have changed for the most part. I have to decide on whether I want to go through with two surgeries or not. I'm still recovering mostly but it's a long process. I'm glad to be alive. The wife is back working again, so she's busy a lot. The kids all started school this week. 10th grade, and the twins are in 6th grade.

Which way are you swaying on the decision of surgeries? I think it will depend on what the surgeries are for me to decide if i was in your situation. I think i speak for everyone her when i say we're glad your alive to. Also, are you the number one poster yet?

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Curious what are they having you take bro?? Hope you feel better soon with the holidays and all that coming up!
    I'm on doxycycline right now, which are oral antibiotic pills I need to take twice a day. I was told that if the pills don't work, I'll need to start using an IV.

I've read a lot of horror stories about Neuro Lyme. People have taken tons of different stuff, but still have it after many years. I hope that's not the case for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    @ixion i'm sorry to hear that, man. I'm glad on the other hand that it goes away. I wish you a hasty recovery. GODSPEED!!!!!
    Thanks man!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

I wasn't part of the forum when u had ur accident I did however come across the thread about it on my time here.

Glad your recovering I can only imagine the frustration but good to hear ur getting better and ur still around! It could always be worse

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    know dude and your my mate to. Just saying i am getting slowly over and i am understanding that i will never hopefully lose her amazing friendship and it will be only brought again. Unless for the shake of a few laughs
    Last edited by claud3; 08-27-2012 at 18:24.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Which way are you swaying on the decision of surgeries? I think it will depend on what the surgeries are for me to decide if i was in your situation. I think i speak for everyone her when i say we're glad your alive to. Also, are you the number one poster yet?
    One surgery is for the left knee. Torn meniscus. The other is some skull fixin's lol. Thanks for the support. Yeah, I've been for a little while now. It's not really important, but definitely an accomplishment.
    I'm on doxycycline right now, which are oral antibiotic pills I need to take twice a day. I was told that if the pills don't work, I'll need to start using an IV.

I've read a lot of horror stories about Neuro Lyme. People have taken tons of different stuff, but still have it after many years. I hope that's not the case for me...

Thanks man!
    Praying for ya.
    I wasn't part of the forum when u had ur accident I did however come across the thread about it on my time here.

Glad your recovering I can only imagine the frustration but good to hear ur getting better and ur still around! It could always be worse

Yeah, a minute or two in many different aspects could have meant life as a vegetable, or death.

22. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Master Guru

Thanks man!
    Your welcome. Ixion, you have made a big mistake about reading medical things online. It's the worst possible thing you can do when you have something or think you have something. I thought i was going to die of bladder cancer because my stomach was hurting down there and it turned out just to be acid in my stomach acting up.

Ultimate Veteran
    Is the cost of living high in ur country??

That's good money here in the states! Lol

Well, I rent a 1bd studio with bathroom for $195 a week, electricity is like $1.80 a day average and my 4G wireless internet is $70 a month for 50gb (Wireless is more expensive but I don't have a phoneline.)

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Ixion what sucks with medications its a trail and error so no situation is exactly the same. Hopefully what they have you on is effective if u want any details or side effect of any meds let me know I work for a pharmaceutical company and have access to that info just PM me if anything.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

26. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Well, I rent a 1bd studio with bathroom for $195 a week, electricity is like $1.80 a day average and my 4G wireless internet is $70 a month for 50gb (Wireless is more expensive but I don't have a phoneline.)
    That's actually not to bad bro..

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    One surgery is for the left knee. Torn meniscus. The other is some skull fixin's lol. Thanks for the support. Yeah, I've been for a little while now. It's not really important, but definitely an accomplishment.

Praying for ya.

Yeah, a minute or two in many different aspects could have meant life as a vegetable, or death.
    The kneE sounds alright but the skull would worry me a lot. Also, you'll always my support, f34R and anyone else who is going through things

29. Likes F34R likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I also am getting new teeth. I fell last year and knocked my front teeth up into my gums. Torn them in half my gums, i am getting false teeth and still in pain

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama
    Starting classes tonight.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    Starting classes tonight.
    What for ray?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information