Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Dude, seriously i have the worst life ever.

I swear this is so f**king true. I mean it doesn't matter what i f**king do someone in life has to f**k me!!!!!! Let me tell when my problems started but first i'll tell you how it use to be. Okay, it started in elementary and started getting in trouble with fights and everything. Okay, i'm NOT trying to brag about this but i got cool so it lingered on into Middle school and it got a lot worser. The more people i fought the higher i got. After all my suspensions and everything i got sent to a alternative (Bad school), and it was probably my rise/ biggest fall ever. Okay, i didn't have no one to impress like my friends because there was less than 100 people in that school. So i started getting more intelligent if you will and my friends we're like when you coming back to school?

I was in the 9th grade going on to 10th grade so i said when this last semester ends and they we're like okay we're going to have fun out here. I'll give you a little background for a second. At the first of the year the principle told me i would go to to the local high school, scotland high, and i was exciting because my friends we're out there. Okay, so i worked hard and scored second highest in the school and every teacher there i asked said i should be able to high school and they we're pumping me up but then i walked into the office and asked him and he said you did very good on your tests but you can't go to high schoo because you missed too many days. My whole shattered around this part so i said when i'm 16 i'm going to rcc so i won't have to be at that school because it was horrible.

So 16 came around and i got my transcripts and left but it took FOREVER to get them because i was like moma, can you them? I did this every week and she kept procrastinating and she finally did it and a couple of months went by. So i finally got in school and i was already way behind and i was doing good and everything to be rusty from no school and a lot of Call of duty!! So i told my teacher to let me transfer to a different school that's closer and she said it was a okay. Now the reason i left is to go lauuringburg because of two reasons 1. I knew people there 2. Something just happened school and i was about to get into another fight. So i left and was going to start in a week and monday came and i got dressed and went to school. When i arrived she told me i had Not gotten any transcripts so i was furious. Now there was a sub teacher that day when i gave her my stuff and she said come in monday because i't was already through the week. So i asked the teachers to look for them and they couldn't find them so i called up there everyday to make sure and they have not find them.

So i ended up have to reorder them which is now present date and i asked the teacher how long it would take me to finish and he said about 2 years and maybe a half tops. (I asked him like the last time before i transferred), so i was like okay. Now like me take you into present problems. Okay, now my Grandma just died and i still have 2 years left to go which is stressing me. Now my granny has helped a great deal by leaving me a almost paid singlewide. I love her for all the times she has helped and there's 5,900 dollars left on it. Now i worked some this year and i have made more than 6,000 dollars so i know your thinking like f year, right? Well, wrong because all the money i made is practically lent out. I know right. I'm a caring person contrary to what i used to be so if someone asked for money there practically going to get it. So i have 3,000 dollars and i just put it on the singlewide and now i'm broke. Now there's like 2,900 dollars left which i'm happy about but now i have to wait on my friends to pay me back and there taking me forever. So i got diploma problems, borrowing issues, and i have to add moma issues. Okay, now she has hindered me a lot and i hate to say that but it's true and my family agrees with because they know i'm smart i just act goofy and other stuff like i do on here.

I just got into a argument with her and i spilled on the beans that i have been feeling about for years. Her and i had words but she eventually stopped and i kept going hard. I was using her granddaughter against her and her recently deceased moma, which is my grandma, against her because i wanted her to feel my pain. I was like you don't care about any one, not you kids, grandkids, or grandma. She went quiet until she left and i kept going. Y'all just don't know what she has done to me. She can't keep a relationship and the only things she cares about is, drinking, smoking weed, and getting f**ked.Lastly, i haven't seen my friends in forver and there all doing good things and i feel bad because i can't stand myself anymore. I'm not depressed about me because i'm intelligent, hot, and i' strong. I know that's $#@!y but it's true. I constantly talked about "back when" because on myspace i had girls messaging me everyday, getting good picture comments, and now i fell of the planet of earth and keep even get a like on face.

I feel like i'm getting smarter because i always reading stuff on the internet but i feel so behind in certain things. I'm soooo f**king sorry for this life rant but i need to get this off my chest. Here' a video on how i feel. I feel like i should be doing big things but i can't do nothing without no one hindering me but i listen to this sond EVERYDAY. Also, there's a guy that's on my facebook that use to add me on myspace all the time and never thought about him because i was worrying about myself. Now he's cool and he reminds of myself and what my life s
    hould be about and he's just like me. A couple ofpeople says we look alike.
    Last edited by Silvy; 08-28-2012 at 22:00.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    tl;dr

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    It'll eventually get better. You'll probably solve it out

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Sorry to here about the trouble bro and I'm glad u had an outlet to vent as well.

How old are you now? Did u ever get ur hs diploma? What state do u live in?

Not trying to intrude bro just like some info maybe I can help you out with some info or options u may have?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
    It'll eventually get better. You'll probably solve it out
    I doubt it because i swear someone doesn't like me and playing evil tricks on me.
    @Shibby, understand.
    Also, i know y'all don't care because y'all have your life to worry about but i needed to put this somewhere.
    Ps: Kwesnoth said something to me yesterday and i felt bad for him because it reminded me of myslef. He said something about it being dark and then you see a light and then it's gone. That's how i feel and i tried to cheer him up because i feel the same way. I'm still keeping my hope regardless but i swear it doesn't look good.

@devious North carolina. I'm the 10th area in school wise. Nope i did not. It doesn't matter because everytime i do something right or do good it gets screwed up.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I doubt it because i swear someone doesn't like me and playing evil tricks on me.
    @Shibby, understand.
    Also, i know y'all don't care because y'all have your life to worry about but i needed to put this somewhere.
    Ps: Kwesnoth said something to me yesterday and i felt bad for him because it reminded me of myslef. He said something about it being dark and then you see a light and then it's gone. That's how i feel and i tried to cheer him up because i feel the same way. I'm still keeping my hope regardless but i swear it doesn't look good.
    It's not over until you give up. Remember that.

Master Guru
    It's not over until you give up. Remember that.
    See the thing is Never gave up. It's just other people that make my life unbearable. I made good grades, i kept my promises, i made money, but other people hinder me and they don't care.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    See the thing is Never gave up. It's just other people that make my life unbearable. I made good grades, i kept my promises, i made money, but other people hinder me and they don't care.
    Life is ruthless. Everyone just tries to bring you down, that's something everyone goes through with. You seem to be a honest man and you'll win at the end, one way or another. Just don't listen to people who despise you, the rage in them will just increase until they explode.

Unbound Mercenary
    Sometimes, the bad things that happen in a person's life are not because of the actions or decisions of the person...its just part of life.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Dude I tried to read but its a wall of text! Could you put it into paragraphs. It takes an enormous amount of dedication to get through that.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Dude I tried to read but its a wall of text! Could you put it into paragraphs. It takes an enormous amount of dedication to get through that.
    +1

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Sometimes, the bad things that happen in a person's life are not because of the actions or decisions of the person...its just part of life.
    Bad things happen to good people

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Whatever doesn't kill you damn sure makes you stronger. I can attest to that.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Guru
    Life is ruthless. Everyone just tries to bring you down, that's something everyone goes through with. You seem to be a honest man and you'll win at the end, one way or another. Just don't listen to people who despise you, the rage in them will just increase until they explode.
    I hope i will win in the end but it doesn't feel like it. I feel like my grandma tried to give me a second chance but it's just my mom. I told her months before she died how moma was going to do after she passed. Drinking, smoking, sex, etc.
    Kwes i know that's true but i'll never understand why people is like that.

Ghost and wrath. I'll see what i can do.

@dave i feel the same way but only when i get through this is when i can actually say it confidently.

Ultimate Veteran
    I'm not depressed about me because i'm intelligent, hot, and i' strong. I know that's $#@!y but it's true. I constantly talked about "back when" because on myspace i had girls messaging me everyday, getting good picture comments, and now i fell of the planet of earth and keep even get a like on face. I feel like i'm getting smarter because i always reading stuff on the internet
    EDIT: See following post.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 08-28-2012 at 22:15.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

16. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Oh, this was a serious post? In that case, I'm sorry.

My instant assumption was that it was one of those "describing my life but its actually some famous persons life" posts.

But still, tl;dr

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    As far as school options....not sure of ur age or what you plans after hs were or maybe....

You can look into taking the GED test so you can be done with that. Also if u decided to get into any certification program you'll need atleast a GED or to start at a local community college you'll be able to start there and get ur grades up and transfer to a state school..these are things u can do urself and no one would be able to get in your way.

Even if u get a part time job u should be able to manage the living situation or a full time job pay it off get some money in the bank before u start with school $#@!.

Able the friends and social $#@! to be honest with you right now its just pointless people come and go u need to focus on yourself and get your $#@! right $#@!es and friends will come around that's nothing to stress...no matter how $#@!ty and dire things maybe you can control what you do homie times like this separates then men from the boys and you can handle this $#@! any advice or motivation can be found right here within the PSU community

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    No offense, but this is the point where I stopped giving a $#@!.
    Yeah, i understand. I just wanted to be completely honest with you guys. I know i have the smarts in everything i do. I worded it bad but that's the way it is. You have to be wrong and weak at the same i feel. Didn't want myself to look like a pansie.

See devious i don't want that though because i came way too far to even take some easy way out option. I went to try it once and i passed everything pretty much besides math and have you ever been in a Ged building? They are the most ignorant people in one place.

@Shibby i wish i can have the life of a famous person but i reluctantly accept that.
    Last edited by Silvy; 08-28-2012 at 22:06.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

Also get rid of word like hopefully and try out of ur mind cause those are words for weak people.

I sure as hell don't use them I make plans and make moves I only rely on myself and that's how u got to be.

All u need is confidence and a plan $#@! all that insecure bull$#@!!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Keep those types of people out of your life. If you want someone else up there with you to help beat the $#@! out of people, let me know. You're only a few hours away.

22. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Also get rid of word like hopefully and try out of ur mind cause those are words for weak people.

I sure as hell don't use them I make plans and make moves I only rely on myself and that's how u got to be.

All u need is confidence and a plan $#@! all that insecure bull$#@!!

See that's what i'm saying. I know it's the confidence factor and that's why i put it in my post. I knew people weren't going to like it but i'm not sitting wiping tears off my face. I'm just angry at how i get done. I was just reading that rcc allows you to go back at any age and get your diploma. I read a wonan finished at 25 once to so it's looking up and they offer night classes so i can do night and day. I just don't want to walk in the rcc building and i don't wanna hear you can't do your high school diploma because that's the only thing that matters to me. I dream about it, when i play cod i think about it, and i'm just afraid of not being able to get into video game design personally.

@F34R I'll keep that in mind but there everywhere. In the school systems, work, and other places. I mean how can you tell a kid that made the second highest scores in school that he can't go to scotland? He let other people go. Too much on my plate man. I wish i was in your place without being married or whatnot. I mean you make 35k a year and with my house paided for i could do anything i wanted to do. I could get multiple diplomas, make money on the side, travel and do everything else.
    Last edited by Silvy; 08-28-2012 at 22:14.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    I know this sounds harsh.... But cut contacts from your mum until you sort things out. It doesn't seem like a good relationship sadly, I'd hate to be in your place. Or at least tell her that the only way you'll get your sh*t together is when she gets a bit more stable. Now focus on your life/career because friends come and go. Make them a secondary priority.

Ultimate Veteran
    Yeah, i understand. I just wanted to be completely honest with you guys. I know i have the smarts in everything i do. I worded it bad but that's the way it is. You have to be wrong and weak at the same i feel. Didn't want myself to look like a pansie.
    Well, I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk. It's just that I can't get a clear picture on what kind of guy you are from your post. But from what I do understand, it doesn't sound like you have the worst life ever. Although I am sorry for your loss.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Well, I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk. It's just that I can't get a clear picture on what kind of guy you are from your post. But from what I do understand, it doesn't sound like you have the worst life ever. Although I am sorry for your loss.
    Well, to me it seems like that because everything i want in life is so far away. I don't even no what my option are no more. I don't wanna waste my life wishing this but i wish i had this house paid for, a yellow mustang in the year, my own land, video game design and masseus diplomas, then i would be comfortable in life to be honest. So far away now though.Also, thanks , blacksite, about mentioning my granny.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Assumign the age in your profile is correct You are only 19 for christs sake Plenty of time to get all that stuff.
    Last edited by keefy; 08-28-2012 at 22:23.

Thread Information