Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    How so? No of us have an idea of how it works. I havent looked into it....Just go there see whats up and go from there bro...If anything everyone is pulling for you to get thru this homie
    I know your and the rest is trying but the whole GED thing getting constantly mentioned made me feel bad. I was hoping for go get your high school diploma it's only 2 years. Then i wanted someone to come in with a fact that i can do it with a link for evidence.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I know your and the rest is trying but the whole GED thing getting constantly mentioned made me feel bad. I was hoping for go get your high school diploma it's only 2 years. Then i wanted someone to come in with a fact that i can do it with a link for evidence.
    Its an honest option from people just trying to help...but if your determined to get the HS diploma you'll get it done im off tomorrow keep me posted i can look into for ya if anything

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Its an honest option from people just trying to help...but if your determined to get the HS diploma you'll get it done im off tomorrow keep me posted i can look into for ya if anything
    I'll be getting off for today and i'll let you know tomorrow.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    I'll be getting off for today and i'll let you know tomorrow.
    Good luck and keep us updated!

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    If the hs diploma is an option that you can qualify for, I'd say "go for it". If not, then I'd say the same for the GED.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    I thought the ending was going to be the theme of the fresh prince. :/

PS4 has little to no competition.

7. Likes F34R likes this post
    Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    I thought the ending was going to be the theme of the fresh prince. :/
    Done.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    Wow... if you are going to write an essay boo hooing about your life maybe you could use correct grammar and proper english. That way your dissertation wouldn't be so hard to read. After the third sentence I could no longer take you seriously. When you try to tell people you are intelligent and write like that, it makes me shake my head and laugh!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S3.

Thanks to Spyrde for the sig/avy

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Silver_Knight, if you have confidence in yourself then that's all you ever need.

Superior Member
    I swear this is so f**king true. I mean it doesn't matter what i f**king do someone in life has to f**k me!!!!!! Let me tell when my problems started but first i'll tell you how it use to be. Okay, it started in elementary and started getting in trouble with fights and everything. Okay, i'm NOT trying to brag about this but i got cool so it lingered on into Middle school and it got a lot worser. The more people i fought the higher i got. After all my suspensions and everything i got sent to a alternative (Bad school), and it was probably my rise/ biggest fall ever. Okay, i didn't have no one to impress like my friends because there was less than 100 people in that school. So i started getting more intelligent if you will and my friends we're like when you coming back to school?

I was in the 9th grade going on to 10th grade so i said when this last semester ends and they we're like okay we're going to have fun out here. I'll give you a little background for a second. At the first of the year the principle told me i would go to to the local high school, scotland high, and i was exciting because my friends we're out there. Okay, so i worked hard and scored second highest in the school and every teacher there i asked said i should be able to high school and they we're pumping me up but then i walked into the office and asked him and he said you did very good on your tests but you can't go to high schoo because you missed too many days. My whole shattered around this part so i said when i'm 16 i'm going to rcc so i won't have to be at that school because it was horrible.

So 16 came around and i got my transcripts and left but it took FOREVER to get them because i was like moma, can you them? I did this every week and she kept procrastinating and she finally did it and a couple of months went by. So i finally got in school and i was already way behind and i was doing good and everything to be rusty from no school and a lot of Call of duty!! So i told my teacher to let me transfer to a different school that's closer and she said it was a okay. Now the reason i left is to go lauuringburg because of two reasons 1. I knew people there 2. Something just happened school and i was about to get into another fight. So i left and was going to start in a week and monday came and i got dressed and went to school. When i arrived she told me i had Not gotten any transcripts so i was furious. Now there was a sub teacher that day when i gave her my stuff and she said come in monday because i't was already through the week. So i asked the teachers to look for them and they couldn't find them so i called up there everyday to make sure and they have not find them.

So i ended up have to reorder them which is now present date and i asked the teacher how long it would take me to finish and he said about 2 years and maybe a half tops. (I asked him like the last time before i transferred), so i was like okay. Now like me take you into present problems. Okay, now my Grandma just died and i still have 2 years left to go which is stressing me. Now my granny has helped a great deal by leaving me a almost paid singlewide. I love her for all the times she has helped and there's 5,900 dollars left on it. Now i worked some this year and i have made more than 6,000 dollars so i know your thinking like f year, right? Well, wrong because all the money i made is practically lent out. I know right. I'm a caring person contrary to what i used to be so if someone asked for money there practically going to get it. So i have 3,000 dollars and i just put it on the singlewide and now i'm broke. Now there's like 2,900 dollars left which i'm happy about but now i have to wait on my friends to pay me back and there taking me forever. So i got diploma problems, borrowing issues, and i have to add moma issues. Okay, now she has hindered me a lot and i hate to say that but it's true and my family agrees with because they know i'm smart i just act goofy and other stuff like i do on here.

I just got into a argument with her and i spilled on the beans that i have been feeling about for years. Her and i had words but she eventually stopped and i kept going hard. I was using her granddaughter against her and her recently deceased moma, which is my grandma, against her because i wanted her to feel my pain. I was like you don't care about any one, not you kids, grandkids, or grandma. She went quiet until she left and i kept going. Y'all just don't know what she has done to me. She can't keep a relationship and the only things she cares about is, drinking, smoking weed, and getting f**ked.Lastly, i haven't seen my friends in forver and there all doing good things and i feel bad because i can't stand myself anymore. I'm not depressed about me because i'm intelligent, hot, and i' strong. I know that's ****y but it's true. I constantly talked about "back when" because on myspace i had girls messaging me everyday, getting good picture comments, and now i fell of the planet of earth and keep even get a like on face.

I feel like i'm getting smarter because i always reading stuff on the internet but i feel so behind in certain things. I'm soooo f**king sorry for this life rant but i need to get this off my chest. Here' a video on how i feel. I feel like i should be doing big things but i can't do nothing without no one hindering me but i listen to this sond EVERYDAY. Also, there's a guy that's on my facebook that use to add me on myspace all the time and never thought about him because i was worrying about myself. Now he's cool and he reminds of myself and what my life s
    hould be about and he's just like me. A couple ofpeople says we look alike.
    Didn't read. Didn't have to. Based on the fact that you have access to a computer with access to the internet, the freedom and time to rant on a forum, and the cognitive ability to even know how to form a sentence, spell the words, and type them onto a computer, you do not in fact have the worst life ever. We all have cir***stances. Grow up and learn to handle them and stop whining. Life isn't what about what happens to you. We all get kicked around, knocked down, and all around screwed over in life and you're not the only person this happens to. Life is about how you react to your cir***stances. You can either let it float you down stream and drift with its currents or you can start paddling and leading your life to where you want it to be.

tl;dr
    grow up. stop complaining. be a man.

PS3 Trophies
    You can do a hundred things right, but it takes only one mistake to destroy everything.

12. Dislikes DINAMO788 dislikes this post
    Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Getting advice from people you are in contact with regularly isn't at all a bad thing. Sometimes it's the only outlet some have at the time they feel they need it the most.

14. Likes Fon likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Things happen for a reason, you may not see it right now but trust me, you will look back on certain things and it will all make sense. Sometimes you have to go through some really tough times to get to the good, just stay strong and you will be fine.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

16. Likes F34R likes this post
    Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    Things happen for a reason, you may not see it right now but trust me, you will look back on certain things and it will all make sense. Sometimes you have to go through some really tough times to get to the good, just stay strong and you will be fine.
    Great comment about it. I've been through a lot since, goodness, the 1800s lol. I can remember how some things were just so bad seemingly. These days, looking back on those things, it's a little easier to figure out the good things about what was going on, etc. Good post.

Elite Guru
    Items CoD: World at WarEA SportsActivision Logo360 SlimModern Warfare 3
    Just kill youself.

Seriously just do it.

#CoolCoolCool

19. Dislikes DINAMO788 dislikes this post
    Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Suley View Post
    Just kill youself.

Seriously just do it.
    Maybe, since you're so supportive, you can film him an instructional video. Don't be gentle. Do it right so that he can do it just as well with your help.

21. Likes DINAMO788, Fon likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    Just kill youself.

Seriously just do it.
    Can you give us a demonstration on how to do it?

23. Likes RaY_210 , F34R likes this post
    Home Theater Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Just kill youself.

Seriously just do it.
    5 bucks tell me that an infraction is coming your way.

25. Likes F34R likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Items CoD: World at WarEA SportsActivision Logo360 SlimModern Warfare 3
    Wow.. I wasn't being serious.

#CoolCoolCool

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    This disregard my last. lol

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Sorry to hear what you're going through Silver. Sounds like a **** storm tbh. Keep your head held high bro, you got the confidence in yourself it seems (you hot bastard ) and that's one of the most important things you'll need to see you through tough situations like this

Forum Sage

I'll let you all in on a little secret. GEDs and diplomas are just pieces of paper imo. They're big educational tramp stamps and people only show them off because it's all they have. Believe me, just get your schooling done any way you can and get moving. Honestly, North Carolina for the most part, is a dump. Move elsewhere and start over. It's what I plan on doing in few months myself.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    IS NC really that bad...IF i ever leave Orlando...Ill go back to New York..Ive always wanted to live in Cali tho I think i need to take another vacation there soon lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage

I ****ing hate NC. I've been here for almost two years now and still haven't found a job. At least in Maryland, I had a freaking job. Southern states suck ass for the most part.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Joker View Post
    Wow... if you are going to write an essay boo hooing about your life maybe you could use correct grammar and proper english. That way your dissertation wouldn't be so hard to read. After the third sentence I could no longer take you seriously. When you try to tell people you are intelligent and write like that, it makes me shake my head and laugh!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S3.
    Sure it's not any worse that you coming in a thread and f**king commenting is it?
    All and by the way when i writing this i was mad so my only thought was about my grammar so thank you for being a idiot.I hope you shake your head so fast it breaks.

@Thug thanks, man. It just idiots that bother me and don't care one bit. *Ladies and gentleman we're passing a idiot. guy: where? tour bus guy: see post 58? guy: I see him now. Your talking about the guy complaining about someone else complaining? tours bus guy: Well see he's a idiot and doesn't know any better.

@morg i really don't like NC one bit. I grew up here and that's probably why but it wouldn't been my choice if i had a choice in choosing where i wanna go.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Ive mostly visited SC a couple times if NC is like SC then i can see what you mean however when i was on vacation there it was in the mountains. I LOVE FL! Job situation here isnt bad here. Cost of living is WAY cheaper here than up north in regards to housing

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information