Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Torchlight II - launch trailer

I think these guys were planning on making a Torchlight MMO next.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 08-31-2012 at 18:55.

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    The classes are even more pathetic than in Diablo 3. I guess ill stick with diablo 3 as torchlight looks way too cartoony and i can already imagine the whole game concept.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Yeah they should have made it darker and less cartoony.
    I want an M rated H&S

...Pistols and Cannons? Seriously?

Superior Member
    Items Dark Souls CoverPS3 Slim
    So I got this yesterday finally and I think it's absolutely amazing! This was the only thread I could find for it so I doubt many on here are playing it. It's so much fun and really addicting. I actually was thinking about getting Diablo 3 and I downloaded the free trail thing for it and played through that, and I did really enjoy that too. However, after reading a lot of good things about Torchlight 2 and of course knowing that it's only $20, I decided to get it instead, and I have to say I actually like it better than Diablo 3. They do play very similar obviously, but it's just the little things like having a pet, the skill trees, and even the look of the game that I like better in TL2. So all those little things and the fact that it's a third of the cost, makes me really happy I picked Torchlight over Diablo.

I'm playing as a Berserker btw. I originally chose it because I was playing as a Monk on the D3 free trail, and since I really liked that class I decided to choose a similar one in TL2. You start out using your fist like a monk but I quickly changed to dual wielding weapons. I'm loving the Berserker's skills as well, there's some really awesome ones. Anyways, I guess that's all. I just wanted to see if anybody else is playing Torchlight 2 and if so, how are you enjoying it so far? Also if anybody would like to play together sometime than feel free to let me know.

Thread Information