I'm doing Reni's missions but mostly just free-roaming (seeing how many red balloons I can find without a guide). Not attacking any businesses since I like the Vice Point/Beach area the most and make enough to bribe and buy the better weapons. No gangs have been attacking my businesses either.
Well, I did take over all 30 businesses now.
Results 651 to 659 of 659
PSP is pretty much a PS1.8 so yeah it's closer to PS2 which was pretty impressive. Vita would be like a PS2.6 but we'll never know what R* couldve gotten out of it.
I've pretty much only been able to find 100/100 packages on GTA3 without a guide, never done it for any other one. I'm trying to find the spray tags in Los Santos and that alone is giving me a hard time since you need to check walls and whatnot rather than something glowing like 3/VC.
70ish I think, haven't actually played it since my other post lol, need to get back to it.
For the record, this is my top 5 best GTA games ranking:
1. Grand Theft Auto III (2001)
2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
4. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (2006)
5. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004)
Finally burst all 99 red balloons.
- Join Date
- Oct 2014
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
I have the original GTA 1 and GTA 2. I was wondering if anyone know if they were worth any money? And if they are, where could I go to sell them? The GTA 1 that I have is actually the collectors edition as well. All answers appreciated!
Last edited by alleyoopcat14; 10-01-2014 at 11:18.
3 Days Ago #658
Thoughts on GTA III (PS2):
- Chaos factor is very high like all the other games (no wonder why it was rated so insanely high...the game isn't very fun for me because of what we have now but this mayhem is still kickass!)
- Head Radio is my favorite thing about this game thus far...70% of songs are awesome and new...where did they come from?
- Soon when the gangs run amuck all over the city it will become impossible and stupid...IE not fun at all
- You should be able to get out of a car or any vehicle while its burning and moving at the same time
- Something really stupid happened when I tried to get out of a vehicle, I then must have pressed triangle again and then Claude would not stop trying to enter a police car and then the police busted which pissed me off hugely!! WTH?? I tried all the buttons frantically and nothing was working!! Complete joke.
I posted in the "What game are you currently playing thread" my first thoughts on this gaming icon.
3 Days Ago #659
Yeah, the one thing I miss from newer games when going back to Grand Theft Auto III is being able to jump out of your vehicle while driving. But it's still my favorite because of its city, atmosphere and music.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)