Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    Lighting Return is not FFXIII-3. This is going to be a game that will clarify final adventure of Lighting while the next FFXIII will be about Noel and probably bringing back Serah.
    Light had a poor debut in XIII sales wise, it's unknown if the fans enjoyed XIII-2 for Noel , Sarah or the monster system , hell even the time traveling could've caused it to do better than the original. Lightning returns could have horrible sales and they would scrap the project . SE isn't really in tune with the fanbase , they just saw an increase in sales from XIII-2 and thought they saved the series when actually all they did was make one good game. All efforts should be making Versus XIII a success, instead they're trying to force this series down our throats.

I really hope it backfires so maybe they'll see how out touch they are with community

Huge thanks to my awesome friend Finalreaper for the sig!!

2. Likes Facelord, zex494, Suzano-O wishes they had posted this first.
    Veteran
    Well, this is no surprise.

PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    **** you Square!

Trololol lolo lolo trolololooooo

**** YOU!

Trolololo lolol lolo

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

5. Likes Zswordsman, neoxthexone , Two4DaMoney , VayMasters86 wishes they had posted this first.
    Dislikes Fenix is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Master Sage
    Items User name style
    2 endings to this story

1 - It gets cancelled
    2 - Its a PS4 title

RIP Oculus Rift

7. Likes Facelord, Kauldron, Two4DaMoney wishes they had posted this first.
    Home Theater Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Some of you FF fans are the most impressive elitists I've ever had the chance to meet.

So much hate, so much naivety, so much bias, so much irrelevant bull****... You guys act as if someone threatened your precious lives.

Seriously, we're talking about a video game here! A video game that is owned by SE, not you. Get that.

9. Likes Itachi , darksora wishes they had posted this first.
    Dislikes Kauldron, VayMasters86, zex494, Two4DaMoney is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Some of you FF fans are the most impressive elitists I've ever had the chance to meet.

So much hate, so much naivety, so much bias, so much irrelevant bull****... You guys act as if someone threatened your precious lives.

Seriously, we're talking about a video game here! A video game that is owned by SE, not you. Get that.
    We may not own the game per say...but if SE is going to dump millions into trying to convince me to buy it...the least they could do is listen to what I and the majority of the fanbase want....and this is the furthest thing from that...If you're going to ask your fanbase to pay for something with their hardworking money...you should also listen to WHAT THEY WANT
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

11. Likes Facelord wishes they had posted this first.
    Home Theater Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAim View Post
    We may not own the game per say...but if SE is going to dump millions into trying to convince me to buy it...the least they could do is listen to what I and the majority of the fanbase want....and this is the furthest thing from that...If you're going to ask your fanbase to pay for something with their hardworking money...you should also listen to WHAT THEY WANT
    And you speak for the masses?

Seriously, if FF XIII was even half as bad it is made out to be then surely SE wouldn't pump two sequels into the saga. They, too, want to earn money and from the looks of it the general public wasn't as butthurt as the internet hardcore community.

That's exactly what I mean in terms of being an elitist. You condemn SE because you think they don't listen to what you want. But do you even consider the countless other players (that are even found right here at PSU) that actually did enjoy FF XIII?

Give me a break!

13. Likes Itachi , darksora , Fenix , Sir_Scud , Dave-The-Rave wishes they had posted this first.
    Dislikes VayMasters86, Two4DaMoney is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post

final fantasy fans must have all the patience in the world or something. ffxiii and xiii-2 are ok games not great like some people think so i dont really have a problem with them making a continuation. all ppl ask for is can they finish the game that they announce first way back in 2006 before they start releasing something else but nope three ffxiii games are going to be out before that one game oh really come on now. i will support them like how i did with xiii-2 wait til it hit the bargain price of 20 dollars.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI

Seriously, if FF XIII was even half as bad it is made out to be then surely SE wouldn't pump two sequels into the saga. They, too, want to earn money and from the looks of it the general public wasn't as butthurt as the internet hardcore community.

That's exactly what I mean in terms of being an elitist. You condemn SE because you think they don't listen to what you want. But do you even consider the countless other players (that are even found right here at PSU) that actually did enjoy FF XIII?

Give me a break!
    Exactly, just because the haters yell louder they think they are right..whereas us who like the game don't yell, because..well..we LIKE the game !!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

16. Likes darksora wishes they had posted this first.
    Dislikes Two4DaMoney is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Forum Sage
    Items Legend of ZeldaHalf-Life 2Nintendo3DSFinal Fantasy VII
    I'm still looking forward to this regardless of the lack of news. All it takes is one of their trailers and my interest is peaked again. I've turned a bit cynical but ultimately I think this will turn out great.

18. Likes Suzano-O wishes they had posted this first.
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Think of it like a fine wine, it takes time to mature.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

20. Dislikes Two4DaMoney is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games

Give me a break!
    Personally, I severely dislike FFXIII and wish the saga would just end FFS. However, I agree with a lot of what you said. Obviously the series has done enough right in the mindset to continue the saga. I won't be buying it, but the games must be selling enough to justify more sequels.

I won't say they are elitists, but FF fans (internet community) has always been incredibly passionate of all FF games. It's amazing how you could take just PSU as an example and see how divided they get if we talk about individual FF games. The fanbase gets very polarized in taste.

If it's true and no word comes at TGS for Versus, that sucks. The only FF game I'm truly excited about is XIV at the moment. And that game generates a lot of hate, too.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I've also pointed this out in my initial post but thank you for reiterating.

I'm just saying, people shouldn't act like the game was cancelled
    Why shouldn't they?...

Square-Enix seems to be focusing on and giving it's attention to any and everything that ISN'T FFvXIII...

There will be two then-unannounced sequels to FFXIII coming before the game they've talked up at pretty much the same time they were preparing to release the ORIGINAL FFXIII...I just find it hard to believe this game will actually see the light of day, given the fact that so little of it has been shown...

23. Likes Facelord, Two4DaMoney wishes they had posted this first.
    Dislikes Wrath is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Jesus Tap-dancing Christ....Few games exist in this world that i really want to play. Borderlands 2, RE6 and FINAL FANTASY ****ING VERSUS are it....i've been waiting for this game for eons and they cannot seem to give us any information. The wait wouldn't be so long if we had something, anything on this game. If it doesn't show up at TGS (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzano-O View Post
    Why shouldn't they?...

Square-Enix seems to be focusing on and giving it's attention to any and everything that ISN'T FFvXIII...

There will be two then-unannounced sequels to FFXIII coming before the game they've talked up at pretty much the same time they were preparing to release the ORIGINAL FFXIII...I just find it hard to believe this game will actually see the light of day, given the fact that so little of it has been shown...

You do know that they also announced that the "Fabula Nova Crystallis" was a 10 year project, right? So, if we have to wait, we are going to wait.

Also, they are already working on the new generation engine so they are not behind. The problem is what's in stored...O.O

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath

Give me a break!
    So people can't express their opinions and frustrations over this?. Did you even think for a minute that many of us actually don't really like, Final Fantasy XIII and instead want something new?. I can't speak for everyone but SquareEnix has done horribly this generation, it's more then just Final Fantasy XIII, once at their apex of greatness, they have fallen very short these past few years.

27. Likes Facelord, Two4DaMoney , Shin Asura wishes they had posted this first.
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    So people can't express their opinions and frustrations over this?. Did you even think for a minute that many of us actually don't really like, Final Fantasy XIII and instead want something new?. I can't speak for everyone but SquareEnix has done horribly this generation, it's more then just Final Fantasy XIII, once at their apex of greatness, they have fallen very short these past few years.
    R.I.P SquareSoft

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

29. Likes Two4DaMoney , AaronSOLDIER wishes they had posted this first.
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494

Give me a break!
    Im sorry,but all the FFXIII fans are in the minority..vastly
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

Master Poster
    Out of all the people I've talked to that know anything about Final Fantasy....XIII is a sore subject and a blight on the series....you wanna talk about a true divide? Look at Final Fantasy XII...I personally hate it because of Vaan and the battle system...but I know wayy too many people. Both online and offline that love that game. And they can bring up great points on why they loved it. The Battle system, the story and the best point many bring up...Balthier.....Final Fantasy XIII didn't even have a character I loved enough for me to have any reason to get excited over...well maybe Sazh but he's more of a background character at this point if anything.

Master Guru
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by zex494 View Post
    Im sorry,but all the FFXIII fans are in the minority..vastly
    That's very true

Huge thanks to my awesome friend Finalreaper for the sig!!

33. Likes Facelord wishes they had posted this first.
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Minority or not, they are still fans, no?

Just like how there are people looking forward to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Speaking of which, it makes more sense to remake that game since it actually flopped the first time. You don't like it? Don't buy it.
    Last edited by Black; 09-03-2012 at 04:33.

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

35. Likes Wrath wishes they had posted this first.
    Dislikes Two4DaMoney is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Minority or not, they are still fans, no?

Just like how there are people looking forward to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Speaking of which, it makes more sense to remake that game since it actually flopped the first time. You don't like it? Don't buy it.
    Just because **** has fans doesnt mean they should be catered to more **** and let the real fans suffer.
    -Stars Wars prequels has fans.
    -Worst TV shows, Movies, Music you can think of has fans as well.

RIP Oculus Rift

37. Likes Facelord wishes they had posted this first.
    Dislikes Wrath , Fenix is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Just because **** has fans doesnt mean they should be catered to more **** and let the real fans suffer.
    -Stars Wars prequels has fans.
    -Worst TV shows, Movies, Music you can think of has fans as well.
    Don't give me this 'real fans' BS. Especially when it comes to Final Fantasy, knowing how different the games are. I get that not everyone enjoyed Final Fantasy XI or XIII but they still have their own fans, whether you like it or not.

EDIT: **** it. The club member was right. :P

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/tgs12/
    Last edited by Black; 09-03-2012 at 05:59.

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Watch them surprise everyone with Kingdom Hearts 3...

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    Watch them surprise everyone with Kingdom Hearts 3...
    This is Square-Enix were talking about......they wont do something that would please their fans.....watch them announce the DLC of Lighting Returns as the segway to Final Fantasy XIII-3

41. Likes Facelord wishes they had posted this first.

Thread Information