Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    "He said that we're developing it, so please look forward to next year."

^lol.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    So if you like the FFXIII trilogy your not a "Real fan", is that what I'm suppose to take away from this thread? (Apart from the no show of Versus, but at this point I doubt thats a PS3 title)

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Think of it like a fine wine, it takes time to mature.
    What i don't understand is that square has some mature wine already(Versus), but they rather open bottles that hasn't been aged at all.(FF13)

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

4. Likes Facelord likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Items Full Metal AlchemistThe X-FilesFinal Fantasy VII
    crazy how they're already releasing a third 13 game yet versus is still in development with no new footage.

6. Likes Facelord likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Just because $#@! has fans doesnt mean they should be catered to more $#@! and let the real fans suffer.
    -Stars Wars prequels has fans.
    -Worst TV shows, Movies, Music you can think of has fans as well.
    Definition of an elitist.

Get over yourself already.

8. Likes Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    It's shocking how some of you are acting. It's perfectly fine to be pissed about SE once again dangling the carrot over the fans and delivering nothing new about Versus. For me it's hard to be interested in a game when the development cycle is even suspect. But to condemn the entire XIII series, or to hope the next one fails is just sad.

SE already stated before in this generation they were doing things differently with FF. All FF games have fans, but I guess if you like the less popular numbers you aren't a real fan. I was pissed about FFXIII, but I got over it. I won't be buying Lightning Returns much like I didn't buy XIII-2.

I guess what I'm saying is the bashing of SE has gotten old. Gets old seeing the same people pissing over every single thing SE does.

10. Likes The Black Wolf, Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I just wonder when we'll see something new again..Why is that so hard to ask for?

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

12. Likes Facelord, Suzano-O, AaronSOLDIER , Fon likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud
    I guess what I'm saying is the bashing of SE has gotten old. Gets old seeing the same people pissing over every single thing SE does.
    What has Square Enix really done for their other Final Fantasy fans this generation? and people still wonder why the majority of people are still upset?. The president of Square Enix recently came out and said(During the Versus 13 cancellation rumors), that he was in a meeting about Versus 13 and that the game looks great. Why aren't we seeing that?, why such secrecy and delay for a game that we actually care about?.

Quote Originally Posted by zzkurozz
    I just wonder when we'll see something new again..Why is that so hard to ask for?
    The perfect summary of why a lot of us are not keen of SquareEnix.

14. Likes Facelord, zex494, Kuro , AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    What has Square Enix really done for their other Final Fantasy fans this generation? and people still wonder why the majority of people are still upset?. The president of Square Enix recently came out and said(During the Versus 13 cancellation rumors), that he was in a meeting about Versus 13 and that the game looks great. Why aren't we seeing that?, why such secrecy and delay for a game that we actually care about?.
    Isn't it obvious enough? Because they don't want to redo their goddamn mistakes that they did with FF XIII and instead make sure that the game really lives up to peoples' expectations this time around along with a close release date before announcing anything prematurely.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Isn't it obvious enough? Because they don't want to redo their goddamn mistakes that they did with FF XIII and instead make sure that the game really lives up to peoples' expectations this time around along with a close release date before announcing anything prematurely.
    Six years is anything but premature.

17. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    E3 2013...wooot, come on guys! Let's be optimistic.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    As disappointing as it is, I know the game is coming and by then I have great games to keep me occupied.

Also I find it kinda ridiculous to want a game from a company so badly that you wish for their other projects to fail. Is this what a real fan is supposed to be?
    Truth be told, we all are sad but spouting obscenities at SE isn't going to accelerate development on Versus. It's SE's game and they can do what ever they want with it.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    As disappointing as it is, I know the game is coming and by then I have great games to keep me occupied.

Also I find it kinda ridiculous to want a game from a company so badly that you wish for their other projects to fail. Is this what a real fan is supposed to be?
    Truth be told, we all are sad but spouting obscenities at SE isn't going to accelerate development on Versus. It's SE's game and they can do what ever they want with it.
    Like, +rep and whatever else I can throw at you.

Finally some common sense in here.

Veteran
    Regardless of what SE might say about Versus XIII, if we don't get any info from it @ TGS then I'm pretty sure the game has been cancelled indeed but they're just not ready to face the public with the announcement.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Regardless of what SE might say about Versus XIII, if we don't get any info from it @ TGS then I'm pretty sure the game has been cancelled indeed but they're just not ready to face the public with the announcement.
    Just... no.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I have said this before. They're going to bombard us with RPG's, when that happens this forum is going to be so wet. I'm going to come clean anyway.

I'm surprised they haven't announced a release date for Type 0 and there's already plans for Type-1-4 according to wiki.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post

I'm surprised they haven't announced a release date for Type 0 and there's already plans for Type-1-4 according to wiki.
    Funny story there. I completely forgot about Type Zero. Haven't heard ANYTHING about that game in several years myself. And here I thought info on Versus was lax. lol.

In all seriousness though, this does disappoint me a little bit. I was really hoping to see Versus XIII there. Doesn't matter though really. There are other games. When the game comes out, it will come out. Personally, I enjoy the XIII series so far. Sure, XIII wasn't the best, but it wasn't a bad game. And I'm still in the process of playing XIII-2, but so far I'm greatly enjoying it. If XIII-3 continues the trend, I have no doubt it will be a game worthy of being played. So, keep working on Versus XIII square, make it a game worth playing, and once it's done, move onto KHIII for me, will ya?
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Master Guru

I agree. But people can express however they wish. While I don't express myself to such extreme, it's their way to partake their frustration on something they care about - this is one note people should take into consideration, all this rage, frustration and ill talk is all due to the fact that they do care.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Finally some common sense in here.
    People expressing themselves is no longer common sense here?.

26. Likes Facelord, LegendaryAim, Suzano-O likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I agree. But people can express however they wish. While I don't express myself to such extreme, it's their way to partake their frustration on something they care about - this is one note people should take into consideration, all this rage, frustration and ill talk is all due to the fact that they do care.

People expressing themselves is no longer common sense here?.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Expressing hatred doesn't get you anything. Its understood EVERYONE is sad about it.

Do the "real fans" not realize how much SE would be freaking out right now? They have spent millions and an entire generation on this game and its still not done. Don't you think the team working on it feel the frustration of waking up everyday and knowing that all they have done still hasn't gotten them any where yet? SE knows this, and if they choose to take their time then atleast let them work in peace.

If you do care, then you "real fans" have a weird way of expressing it.

28. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by FatesServant View Post
    Funny story there. I completely forgot about Type Zero. Haven't heard ANYTHING about that game in several years myself. And here I thought info on Versus was lax. lol.
    The game had already been released in Japan, nothing for the United States though.

&

Versus was recently mentioned by Yochidi Wada, who, speaking to Kotaku, stated that they would release only the game "[when it reaches] the stage that it makes one think, 'This is Final Fantasy'".[63] It has been reported by Shinji Hashimoto that the game will not be appearing at the Tokyo Game Show, but he has hinted on his Twitter page that it will be making some kind of appearance in 2013. [64][edit] References
    Last edited by robvandam111; 09-04-2012 at 04:11.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494
    This bit of info makes me cringe. Besides WatchDogs,Borderlands2,ACIII,and GTAV,FFvsXIII was my last hope..ah well,guess i'll just wait till MGS Ground Zeroes hits..
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

Master Guru
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Expressing hatred doesn't get you anything. Its understood EVERYONE is sad about it.
    You're missing the point, they're just expressing their frustration and nothing more. Will they achieve anything by it?: No!.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378
    Do the "real fans" not realize how much SE would be freaking out right now? They have spent millions and an entire generation on this game and its still not done. Don't you think the team working on it feel the frustration of waking up everyday and knowing that all they have done still hasn't gotten them any where yet? SE knows this, and if they choose to take their time then atleast let them work in peace.
    What's stopping them from working on their games in peace?. Tell me what's stopping them?, frustrated fans?, the media?. None, it's SquareEnix themselves that's stopping them, that's causing these delays/bad decision making and that's causing all this negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378
    If you do care, then you "real fans" have a weird way of expressing it.
    If we didn't, we wouldn't even be discussing this nor discussing anything relating to SquareEnix and Final Fantasy now would we?.

32. Likes Facelord likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Just for a laugh:
    Noctis: I'm tired of waiting.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Well, I officially don't care anymore. If it comes it comes but I'm not hoping or looking forward to it thats for sure. But once its here I'll buy it and probably be like. ERMAGHERD FF IS AWESOME ILY S-E

Master Guru
    If we didn't, we wouldn't even be discussing this nor discussing anything relating to SquareEnix and Final Fantasy now would we?.
    It's not a discussion, it's blind hatred. Notice the difference?

Some of you are so oblivious that you wish SE to fail in business entirely. How's that going to help Versus in any way? Do these people even think before they post? Is that how they 'care' about the situation?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for discussing what SE might have done better or should do in the future. But the way people throw out their arguments here just makes it impossible because it's senseless hating.

It really feels like some of the FF hardcore fans think they own the franchise and SE is trying to steal it away from them. Wake up, guys. It's SE's property and they can do whatever the bloody hell they want with it.
    Last edited by Wrath; 09-04-2012 at 10:28.

Thread Information