Superior Member
    PSN ID
    DrSHREEVEERA

Exclamation URGENT...Vita Ps3 Cross trophies GLITCH??

I HAVE purchased the game MOTORSTORM RC ON my VITA. I have earned like 20 trophies on my VITA. Then when I installed the game on my PS3, I immediately unlocked all those 20 trophies on my PS3 without even playing a single race. Then I earned the 21st trophy on my PS3 n synched them. When I again played the game on my VITA i didn't get it. Then I have been playing on my VITA n unlocked the Platinum.But when I again played the ps3 version i didn't get them again. Isn't it stupid? Why didn't it unlock as it did the 1st time.

Am i doing anything wrong here. Will deleting the game and reinstalling it on the ps3 grant me all the trophies i earned on the vita?

PLEASE HELP ME FRIENDS?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    I had a similar issue, after going back and fourth between the 2 versions they eventually synced together.
    Signing in an out and syncing trophies on the vita and visa versa solved my issue with this.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    i was wondering about this... i unlocked some Zen Pinball trophies on my vita... but they didnt unlock on my PS3, but when i unlocked some trophies on Sound Shapes... they unlocked on PS3 (although not all...) is there a fast way of syncing both versions of cross play games without connecting the vita to the PS3 (IE: Sound Shapes Cloud Sync thing... ) or in order to constantly sync all trophies across both platforms... do i constantly have to connect the vita to the PS3?
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    had the same problem with Moto RC but it just sorted itself out over about a week.
    New member of the PS4 club

Apprentice
    Gosh darn it do we need to do this again.

trophy's earned on the vita stay on the vita trophys earned on the ps3 stay on the ps3 now if the game supports trophy linking which only cross play games like mlb the show 2012 currently support then you can transfer the titles trophys between the two versions some games support this some dont

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    DrSHREEVEERA
    Quote Originally Posted by johnodd4 View Post
    Gosh darn it do we need to do this again.

trophy's earned on the vita stay on the vita trophys earned on the ps3 stay on the ps3 now if the game supports trophy linking which only cross play games like mlb the show 2012 currently support then you can transfer the titles trophys between the two versions some games support this some dont
    Just synched once again and got the Platinum on my PS3 version as well.
    Thanks for the support guys.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thread Information