Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

5 Games we could be playing on the PS4 and Xbox 720

1. Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

Set to be a prologue to PSP title Peace Walker and not the Metal Gear Solid 5 that many might have been hoping for, Hideo Kojima unveiled 14 minutes of stunning gameplay footage from the open world Ground Zeroes at PAX 2012 to mark the 25th anniversary of the iconic stealth game. Running on Konami's Fox Engine, the game has been confirmed for the PS3 and Xbox 360 with no mention of future generation consoles, but judging what has been shown off in the video we definitely wouldn't rule it out.

2. Watch Dogs

One of the most talked about games at E3 2012, the GTA-style sandbox title which involves hacking into criminal records and phones could well be earmarked for the 'Xbox 720' having shown off the game behind closed doors using Microsoft's innovative SmartGlass tablet and smartphone technology. Watch Dogs has been confirmed by publisher Ubisoft to land on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC but the SmartGlass intergration could hint to the game also making an appearance on the next Xbox as well.

3. $#@! of the Orient

TeamBondi, the team behind LA Noire looks set to turn its attention to the Far East for its follow up to the innovative motion capture based cop drama which the developer revealed will launch on the PC and next generation consoles. The above screenshot and a game description on the Team Bondi website indicates that the equally gritty game will be based in Shanghai in 1936 where a 'group of Western cops' try to restore order to the most 'corrupt and decadent city on the planet'.

4. Destiny

Courtesy of a contract document signed by Activision and original Halo-makers Bungie which was revealed as part of a recent lawsuit case, the planned series of sci-fantasy action shooter games was outed with an Autumn 2013 release date for the Xbox 360 and plans to launch on Microsoft's next gen console currently being dubbed the 'Xbox 720'. Set to be available in four instalments, Bungie has since introduced a range of t-shirts on its online store featuring the Destiny logo registered by Bungie adding further weight to its release. Halo: Combat Evolved was of course a launch title for the original Xbox, so Microsoft could follow suit for its next console offering.
    5. Star Wars 1313

Creating plenty of buzz prior to its official E3 2012 unveiling, the gritty-looking take on the Star Wars world from LucasArts has yet to receive a console platform we can expect to play it on or even a release date. Set in the dark and seedy underworld of Coruscant, gameplay footage of the third person shooter/adventure title from amazing, detailed visuals to the impressive motion capture appears to point to life on consoles that Microsoft and Sony are still saying nothing about.

http://www.t3.com/features/next-gene...-console-games

I cant wait for next gen.
    Last edited by berts08; 09-04-2012 at 08:46.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Also FIFA 14 (there better be a new console end of next year start of year after) but 15 defo

Cod 10 or 11 depending when console is released

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I can't wait either. And these are all perfect next-gen candidates.. some of them like $#@! of the Orient and Destiny we KNOW are next-gen but Watch Dogs and Star Wars 1313 are still unknown but will most likely be.

The thing with MGS like the article said, is that its currently planned for PS360, it said so at the end of the trailer... but of course it could get delayed for the new platforms... or versions on both!

Master Poster
    *Prays for Legend of Dragoon 2*
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Yea some definitely good candidates.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Veteran
    BF4 also and FF Versus XIII, oh and Last Guardian lol.

Thread Information