Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bash View Post
    Can't wait to see Fear try to defend this one.
    how have you not figured out yet, that not everything is perfect in the world?
    do you get some sort of satisfaction out of focusing on all the negative that goes on?

why dont you try to find the negative in these articles??

Cop took a bullet for me

Survivor tells of PC murder horror
    Exclusive
    By RYAN SABEY

Last Updated: 12th July 2012

THE man saved by murdered cop Ian Dibell said last night: “He was a real hero. He took a bullet for me.”

Lucky-to-be-alive Trevor Marshall, 48, told of his terror as he was chased and shot by crazed gunman Peter Reeve, 64.
    He praised brave PC Ian Dibell — killed in the rampage at Clacton, Essex — saying: “He stood between me and certain death.”
    Shaken Trevor last night re-lived the bloody gun chase.
    Trucker Trevor told how he was blasted at point-blank range and run over by paranoid neighbour Peter Reeve.
    Weirdo Reeve, 64, shot dead off-duty local Essex bobby PC Dibell, 41, as he bravely tried to intervene.
    Killed ... PC Dibell

Shocked Trevor, who suffered a bullet wound to his arm and injuries to his hand and leg, said last night: “You see these types of shootings in downtown Los Angeles, not in Clacton-on-Sea.”Trevor revealed he and girlfriend Kat Karolak, 40, were fired at FOUR times in the space of just ten minutes as Reeve went berserk.
    He said: “Reeve was like a crazed animal. I stared into his eyes and they were totally dead. He wanted to kill me but I don’t know why.
    We were terrified and ran for our lives. PC Dibell — a man I’d never met before — stood between me and certain death.
    I was being chased by a man with an armed revolver and PC Dibell confronted him and took a bullet for me. I was running away.
    But this off-duty police officer was walking straight into the line of fire, into the line of danger.
    He is a real hero. He lost his life trying to protect us.
    He paid the ultimate sacrifice to save me, just a normal bloke, a lorry driver.”

‘Hero’ cop shoots suspected gunman, cuffs accomplice despite gunshot wounds

By LARRY CELONA, REUVEN FENTON and BOB FREDERICKS
    Last Updated: 6:41 AM, June 25, 2012
    Posted: 12:47 AM, June 25, 2012

Share on emailShare on facebookMore Sharing ServicesMore Print

An NYPD cop who served two tours of duty in Iraq as a Marine became a one-man army yesterday.
    Officer Nelson Vergara was attacked by a bottle-hurling punk, then was shot twice by another thug — but still managed to wound the suspected gunman and cuff the alleged bottle thrower.
    Vergara — a married father of girls ages 4 and 8 — had parked his car and was walking to his Bronx apartment at about 4:45 a.m. when a gang of punks began taunting him.
    One of the goons — part of a rowdy crowd that was drinking and shooting off fireworks — threw a beer bottle at him as he walked along Phelan Place near West Tremont Avenue on the other side of the street.
    NY POST:G.N. MILLER
    DRAMA:A suspect’s relative weeps yesterday as his shot-up getaway car sits outside Bronx-Lebanon Hospital. Adonis Almonte was saved by the cop he allegedly threw a bottle at.

SETH GOTTFRIED
    GUN BATTLE: An investigator looks over bullet casings yesterday, as cops arrest a woman alleged to have been driving the triggerman.

SETH GOTTFRIED

“The glass bottle shattered when it hit the ground. Fragments from the bottle struck the officer,” Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.
    Vergara, 36, who was in civilian clothes, started running across the street.
    Suddenly, a green Honda rolled up and a gunman, identified as José Baez, 21, ran out and shot Adonis Almonte, 17 — the teen who allegedly had thrown the bottle.
    As Almonte lay on the ground bleeding, Baez stood over him and prepared to fire another shot, a law- enforcement source said.
    That’s when Vergara reached the sidewalk and identified himself as a cop.
    Baez allegedly turned the gun on the officer and shot him twice. The officer returned fire, hitting Baez once.
    The officer — who had gotten off work at 2 a.m. after finishing an anti-terror training session and catching up with buddies at the precinct house — fired a total of 12 bullets.
    One of them hit Baez, who police said had fired at least eight times.
    Despite gunshot wounds to the left shoulder and right shin, Vergara — who was a sergeant in the Marines — managed to handcuff and arrest Almonte.
    A woman and two men who had been in the Honda were taken in for questioning.
    Baez and Almonte had had a beef earlier in the evening, and Baez returned for revenge and allegedly fired into the crowd, according to the source.
    “If the cop’s not there, he definitely would have killed Almonte and possibly more people because he was shooting wildly,” another source said.
    Vergara “definitely saved one life and possibly more. He’s definitely a hero.”
    A relative of Almonte — who was taken to St. Barnabas Hospital — quoted the teen as saying, “I’m so grateful that the cop was there, because if he hadn’t been there, I would have been dead.”
    Mayor Bloomberg, who with Commissioner Kelly visited Vergara at St. Barnabas, lavished praise on the wounded cop.
    “We saw eternal vigilance and action this morning when an off-duty officer acted to clean up crime in his community as he was fired upon for his efforts,” the mayor said.
    Kelly said he did not know what the rivals were fighting about.
    “The vehicle came onto the scene, the individual got out and started shooting at the individual who happened to throw the bottle. Officer Vergara was caught in the middle,” Kelly said.
    Vergara, a 12-year vet assigned to the 33rd Precinct in Washington Heights, was in stable condition, with his wife and daughters by his side.
    “Don’t worry about me. I’m going to be OK,” Vergara told his wife and little girls at the hospital, according to sources.
    Baez was taken by three pals to Bronx Lebanon Hospital, where he was arrested.
    No gun was recovered, although shell casings littered the ground.
    Bloomberg cited the shooting as another reason for stricter federal gun-control laws
    “Our police officers deserve more than our prayers. They deserve our solemn commitment to take action against illegal guns. God may spare a life, but only Washington can solve this problem,” the mayor said.
    Neighbors, meanwhile, described Vergara as a quiet family man and exemplary cop.
    “He’s just an everyday person. He’s a cool guy. That’s a real cop right there. That’s his training. That’s what he’s going to do. Some people would try to turn their back and run,” said Keith Brown.
    Neighbor Sandy Tamayo added, “As a cop, he’s a top cop. As a guy, he’s a 10. As a family man, another 10. He’s a very impressive guy.
    “He does everything well, always by the book — even if he’s been shot.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/b...#ixzz25gr3SRbZ

looking at your PSN name of, IllBashU, it makes sense that you dont like authority. you're probably a trouble maker

with all your hatred and nitpicking of police, i hope you call the local pizza store when your car is stolen, house is broken into, or your partner assaulted. with the lack of recognition you give for all the outstanding work that the police actually do, you dont deserve any of their help. but you're lucky, most people would help a stranger without a second thought.

wth it wont let me change out of bold font sorry

Disclaimer: I may or may not know what I'm talking about.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4404/lbj.gif

2. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm not defensive at all. I NEVER said anything about the what kind of gun it was. It could be a Glock, or an H&K, Beretta, Sig, etc. I never said anything about what kind of gun it was. I was simply wondering why people automatically assume things that can't even be logical based on that video. You came in after my question to Lethal, bringing in assumptions that don't have $#@! to do with the question I asked, nor the video.

I was going to eventually bring up the trigger safety lol, but it wasn't even necessary to explain to him how the mechanism works on the Glock.
    Yeah keep thinking your not being defnsive and now talking down to me. Get off your soap box, take your meds and calm down. I hope bas finds a video of a cop walking pass someone then pulling out thier gun, unloading a clip, and walking away so you can defend that. Your not worth any more of my time.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style
    goodness. You know absolutely nothing about the gun he had. You're making assumptions, period, that's what your post was about. It didn't have anything to do with my post.

So, based on that video, he has a Glock? wtf we won't even go into the safety of the glock lol.
    If there isn't a safety on it, you especially shouldn't have your finger on the trigger if you're going to assault someone with the gun.
    Last edited by bash; 09-06-2012 at 18:14.
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I agree 100%. I posted earlier in this thread that I can't come up with a reason that this guy hit the other guy with the gun.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Yeah keep thinking your not being defnsive and now talking down to me. Get off your soap box, take your meds and calm down. I hope bas finds a video of a cop walking pass someone then pulling out thier gun, unloading a clip, and walking away so you can defend that. Your not worth any more of my time.
    I've not defended anything this cop did.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    I've not defended anything this cop did.
    Yeah you have. Without reading any of this thread I know you must have because your a cop and you cops are all the same

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

8. Likes bash likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    So you hope a cop guns down an innocent person just so you can prove your point on a forum?

I don't know why you're calling F34R defensive when he's trying to be objective. All he did was suggest that we don't know whether or not the gun had a safety switch. Then you said caps carry Glocks which have safety. Then he said we don't know that it's a Glock. Then you called him defensive about it.

Thread Information