Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha2 View Post
    It's called tough luck. I want a million dollars but I don't go to a bank and stick it up to get it.

I said from the beginning that sony should have made the PS3 capable of converting PSone games to a playable format, just as I said the Vita should be capable of playing PSN downloadable games, they didnt do the first thing due to obvious piracy which i can understand but the other they found a way to at least start doing. There are things that we get and things we don't just because you dont it doesnt mean you should go out and pull a wild west in order to get it.
    are you joking? its not the same at all.

its not tough luck... if the vita gets hacked then guess what... im GOING to rip the games ive already paid for... thats not tough luck... and its not even REMOTELY the same as wanting a million dollars and robbing a bank (wanting something you dont have and taking it is NOT THE SAME AS owning something youve already paid for and playing it on something else youve already paid for... this isnt "wild west" shit... this is isnt theft.. its not even wrong... if you own it then go for it...

Personally I wanted portable PSone games so I got a device that would let me play my ripped games from my collection without hacking the PSP or the vita.
    lmao... the stuff people come up with these days is ridiculous. Seriously? i shouldnt be allowed to rip my PSone games and PSP games (that i already own) and play it on a hacked Sony console... but its okay for you to Rip PSone games and play it on a DIFFERENT shady console? hypocrite.
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

PSN ID
    sektoderselters9
    Quote Originally Posted by SomaXD View Post

its not tough luck... if the vita gets hacked then guess what... im GOING to rip the games ive already paid for... thats not tough luck... and its not even REMOTELY the same as wanting a million dollars and robbing a bank (wanting something you dont have and taking it is NOT THE SAME AS owning something youve already paid for and playing it on something else youve already paid for... this isnt "wild west" shit... this is isnt theft.. its not even wrong... if you own it then go for it...
    There's a term for that you know - fair use

PS Unchained
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by SomaXD View Post

lmao... the stuff people come up with these days is ridiculous. Seriously? i shouldnt be allowed to rip my PSone games and PSP games (that i already own) and play it on a hacked Sony console... but its okay for you to Rip PSone games and play it on a DIFFERENT shady console? hypocrite.
    If you own it and rip it, I think thats legal as long as you dont share it, but if you download it then its illegal

Thank you itachi

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    If you own it and rip it, I think thats legal as long as you dont share it, but if you download it then its illegal
    yeah, im confused as to why Alpha2 commented on that... even saying he rips his own PSone games. Isee nothing different if the Vita gets hacked, and i can rip MY PSone/psp games... i already purchased them (and a vita) so ill play them on whatever the hell can play them, even if that means a hacked Vita.
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Master Guru
    Give me wonderboy and let me play it on vita in full screen....
    Good "night" my baby...i will always remember you.I love you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHZ2cooseqU&annotation_id=annotation_93283 5&feature=iv

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    It was about time...

PSN ID
    Khezu-Gunz
    Too soon imo. I wish they could have waited until they have gotten some more 3rd party developers on board.

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    This won't affect the Vita in a negative way, at this point.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    If anything, this could kinda boost sales for Vita (right?).
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    A video from this "dev" was uploaded showing a "hello world" being done in Vita mode. Unfortunately the video was pulled already.

Super Elite
    I gave my Vita away without even playing it once Wish nothing awesome comes from this untill 2012012012013823 years when I can afford another
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    I would like to hack my ps vita the only thing that will stop me is sony could ban me what i dont get is that sony sells us the consoles that gives us the right to do what we want to hour ps3\ps vita so we have the right to jailbreak ur console it yours u pay for it no one can tell u what u can & can't do and plus we have the right to go on the PSN it comes free with the console. I can understand y sony dont want us to hack hour console because we are able to get free games i never get stolen game and shame on them khew stole game and cheating in online gaming witch are very bad playing hacks in a private match with ur friends is ok. I just want to unlock my console i payed for it i wanna no the true power of the ps vita so we have that right to JailBreak & use PSN on the PS VITA without getting banned i miss my other ps3 i jailbroken it on 3.41 but i selled it to get the ps vita

Remember sony not everybody is bad there r good hacker
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 09-26-2012 at 02:02. Reason: Spelling wrong

is it worth waiting?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    oooooooooo yes Jrmond12 it is worth waiting for hacking ur ps vita u won't believe the true POWER of your console if the ps vita jailbreak is anything like the ps3 jailbreak play around make ur own homebrew back up off ur games god that would be awesome i could go out for the day and and play all my games without needing to insert the game in to the console jailbreak r just awesome it thinking about jailbreaking my vita soon

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    I would like to hack my ps vita the only thing that will stop me is sony could ban me what i dont get is that sony sells us the consoles that gives us the right to do what we want to hour ps3\ps vita so we have the right to jailbreak ur console it yours u pay for it no one can tell u what u can & can't do and plus we have the right to go on the PSN it comes free with the console. I can understand y sony dont want us to hack hour console because we are able to get free games i never get stolen game and shame on them khew stole game and cheating in online gaming witch are very bad playing hacks in a private match with ur friends is ok. I just want to unlock my console i payed for it i wanna no the true power of the ps vita so we have that right to JailBreak & use PSN on the PS VITA without getting banned i miss my other ps3 i jailbroken it on 3.41 but i selled it to get the ps vita

Remember sony not everybody is bad there r good hacker
    This is not correct information. In a lot of countries it is against the law to circumvent copy protection so you are not allowed to modify your PS3 or PSVITA. Also to access PSN you must agree to their terms of use so they have every right to ban you if they detect a modded console.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    [QUOTE=guitarguy;5917590]This is not correct information. In a lot of countries it is against the law to circumvent copy protection so you are not allowed to modify your PS3 or PSVITA. Also to access PSN you must agree to their terms of use so they have every right to ban you if they detect a modded console.[/QUOT

Do u work for SONY

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    [QUOTE=SHAZZMAZZ;5917639]
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy View Post
    This is not correct information. In a lot of countries it is against the law to circumvent copy protection so you are not allowed to modify your PS3 or PSVITA. Also to access PSN you must agree to their terms of use so they have every right to ban you if they detect a modded console.[/QUOT

Do u work for SONY
    dont have to work for sony to know he's right. read any of the EULA's and terms and conditions on any console. personally, i still think if i bought it, i can do whatever i want with it (so long as is nothing too nefarious) like i said before, i would love to rip my psone and psp games that ive already purchased and play on a console ive already purchased.
    Vanik Tetsu'ya

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    normally i respect the rules but when it comes to paying money for my console i wanna do what i want, sony should ban people that use a jailbreak to get free games and cheat games online BUT i dont think its right for sony to ban you just for having a jailbrroken ps3/PS VITA as long as use it dont cost sony any money and it doesn't hurt the other psn users that all that matters.

What sony dont understand is it not the jailbreak thats bad its the bad person that uses the jailbreak for bad things.
    See as this way a gun on the floor is not deadly a gun in the wrong hands is deadly its the same thing as a jailbreak if i put in a understandable way sum time i make it hard to understand
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 10-02-2012 at 02:20.

Thread Information