Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Stuff that pisses you off, post pics too

So today, I've been $#@!ed in the ass by a complete stranger. A stranger who decided to park his little Lance Armstrong bicycle in my PAID parking spot, which is underground parking where I live.

Lance Armstrong apparently moved in my spot, now my car is parked a little further out, so if there's a drunk driver coming in, he might hit the rear fender of my car because of this asshole. I left a note on my dashboard and reported him to security, but in the meantime, do you guys ever encounter similar $#@! or different things like this in your daily lives? You don't have to have a car, any pet peeve is fine. If you happened to take a picture of someone making your day $#@!ty, please post here.

This is not a problem...if you're not planning to park there because those are the only spots available. People can park cars, they just don't park on purpose because they are $#@!ty human beings.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    So today, I've been $#@!ed in the ass by a complete stranger. A stranger who decided to park his little Lance Armstrong bicycle in my PAID parking spot, which is underground parking where I live.

Lance Armstrong apparently moved in my spot, now my car is parked a little further out, so if there's a drunk driver coming in, he might hit the rear fender of my car because of this asshole. I left a note on my dashboard and reported him to security, but in the meantime, do you guys ever encounter similar $#@! or different things like this in your daily lives? You don't have to have a car, any pet peeve is fine. If you happened to take a picture of someone making your day $#@!ty, please post here.

This is not a problem...if you're not planning to park there because those are the only spots available. People can park cars, they just don't park on purpose because they are $#@!ty human beings.
    Couldn't you move the bike?

3. Likes RaY_210 , Wrath , bash likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I hate that last picture u posted when someone take Two spots!! Learn to park.

Pet peeves I have? I don't know as I got older I've become a lot more tolerate lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Telemarketers man. They annoy the $#@! outta me I get a call and voicemail every other 2 days.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

El Presidente
    With that third pic I have actually left notes for people under their wiper about what a $#@!ty job they did parking. It's nothing nasty or swearing but I express my displeasure.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Telemarketers man. They annoy the $#@! outta me I get a call and voicemail every other 2 days.
    Me too! Like every other morning my phone goes off and it wakes me up. It's like a free wake up call service

8. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Quote Originally Posted by Royals View Post
    Me too! Like every other morning my phone goes off and it wakes me up. It's like a free wake up call service
    Lol. .I get mine in the afternoon and I always think its something important while trying to dig out my phone from my pocket just to see telemarketing number and I just immediately hit ignore. What gets me the most are the automated voicemail ones man oh..man

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

10. Likes Royals likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Missionaries. I don't hate them but they are annoying when they repeat the same routine every week; Drivers who park in two spots are also frustrating.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    people driving with high beam lights on!!!

13. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Couldn't you move the bike?
    I think that would temporarily solve the problem. I left a note and talked to security. I'll move it if it happens again. The problem is, I don't know if it's the car to my right (which certainly suggests so) or the car that is usually parked next to me. This is the first time I've seen it there though.

Forum Sage
    I think that would temporarily solve the problem. I left a note and talked to security. I'll move it if it happens again. The problem is, I don't know if it's the car to my right (which certainly suggests so) or the car that is usually parked next to me. This is the first time I've seen it there though.
    By move, I mean accidentally place it next to the recycling bin so it is melted down and used to manufacture something else.

16. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Dave
    Am I the only one who parks beside those assholes who take up two spots while making sure my passenger side is as close as possible to their driver side door as humanly possible so they can't get in?

Also...I would have parked into the bike to the point where he couldn't get the bike loose from the wall and my car...especially if the parking lot is monitored by cameras...

$#@! people like that.

18. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Dumbasses piss me off!!!!!!

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    You guys sound like grumpy old men where everything seems to piss you off.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Dumbasses piss me off!!!!!!

Yay! I'm not on that list! :P

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    I bought a paintball gun just for this sort of problem for my parking space.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    I wonder which of the two asshole two-space-parkers was the first offender.

Either way they're both assholes. If the Challenger parked first (well, then he's flat out retarded), then the other guy still had the option to park between lines easily. If the other guy parked first, then the Challenger could have cleanly parked in the spot next to it.

Dre, I believe your avatar has the correct solution to any and all of these problems though.

24. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    I paid for that parking spot I damnwell park however I like. If its early morning and no one about and the whole place is empty who cares.
    Hate it when other parkers get close to my car when there are litterally 50 spaces to choose from. It should e like peeing at the urinals, always leave a gap.
    Last edited by keefy; 09-12-2012 at 07:19.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Maybe in the early morning it's empty, but it fills up quickly. You pay for ONE parking spot.

27. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    I mean early morning 2-3 am etc, not rush hour when people are making their way to work.

Elite Sage
    People that drive 25mph in a 30mph zone and 30mph in a 40mph zone.

Oh lord...

BBK. Tapatalking.

30. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    clear_as_night
    Items User name style
    Oh dear... let's get started...
    1. Old people... That just do everything slowly (including driving) and it just frustrates me.
    2. People that drive in the middle of the road (where i'm from the roads are pretty narrow and don't have white lines down the centre) where there should be enough room for two cars to pass.
    3. People that drive 40mph in a 30mph zone and 40mph in a 60mph zone.
    4. Rude people.
    5. People that have no control over their emotions.
    6. Returning to my car to see it has a dent or scratch.7
    7. Windows updates that reset the laptop (when you're using it!)
    8. When the internet connection is so bad it's unusable.
    9. When I die on COD
    10. When people don't say thank you.
    11. When you wait a year for an iPhone 5 and Apple release an iPhone 4S.
    12. People that break thier promises or let you down
    13. When my work doesn't autosave and I have to spend a further 2 hours getting back to where I was
    14. When you go to play a game on your PS3 that you haven't been on in a few years... Hit with scores of updates... Put disc back in case.

I am a grumpy old man at the ripe old age of 23....

PSN ID: clear_as_night
    "XBOX IS ABOUT TO BECOME THE NEXT WATER COOLER" ~ NANCY TELLEM, ENTERTAINMENT AND DIGITAL MEDIA PRESIDENT OF MICROSOFT

Supreme Veteran
    Hackusations
    When some noob cries "cheater" when I repeatedly beat them in a video game.

Noob weapons
    Those players that think they are elite and pro because they do not use certain weapons because they think they are "cheap" or "lame" then cry when they are killed by those weapons.

Sky F1 coverage
    Too many times last weekend we missed crucial moments because the director was concentrating on something completely irelevent.

Websites not working or looking correctly
    Seems to be quite common if you use something other than Internet explorer, some websites do not look right in Firefox or chrome.

Horse riders
    They ride their mule on the pavement/sidewalk and let it poop and leave it there.

Samsung
    My monitor died twice. and my phone is $#@!e, keeps unlocking and dialing numbers plus the touch screen is the worst ever press "E" and get "D" instead.
    Last edited by keefy; 09-12-2012 at 10:32.

Elite Sage
    Haha. Hackusations and Noob weapon claims really annoy me. I agree with the horses point also.

Something i've started to hate recently. I hate it when your cycling a long a cycle path and you have a pair of people cycling next to each other with no room to pass them either side.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I hate that last picture u posted when someone take Two spots!! Learn to park.

Pet peeves I have? I don't know as I got older I've become a lot more tolerate lol
    That's funny. As I got older I became less tolerate lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Yay! I'm not on that list! :P
    Me neither!

and @Dre that's bad. But what's worse is when a full size vehicle takes your spot. It pisses me the hell off. So I few (3 or 4) pictures of the vehicles and license plates and leave a note saying if they park in my spot again, they will be towed.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Thread Information