Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    With a Nintendo Console I don't mind day one purchases with sony ill wait....maybe a year lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Watup with the flash memory? I'm assuming for people that will download games digitally will be allowed to plug in an external HDD or something?

Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    They announced Bayonetta 2 exclusively for Wii U
    Wait what? Okay, now I'm interested (whenever Bayonetta 2 is released)

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Still not convinced. I'll pass for now.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Someone please find me the price in please.

If I'm going to get this I'll be getting the black premium version, and at least not for another year..maybe longer if Sony announce their new console before then. I'll be getting the PS4 first and foremost.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    The only thing that has me really interested is the announcement of Monster Hunter 3G Ultimate. Tempted now...

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Someone please find me the price in please.

If I'm going to get this I'll be getting the black premium version, and at least not for another year..maybe longer if Sony announce their new console before then. I'll be getting the PS4 first and foremost.
    UPDATE: Amazon UK has now quietly dropped the 199 price from its pages but eagle-eyed Eurogamer reader carlosvandego has spotted that Gamestation in Redditch has Tweeted: "Basic edition 210 Premium edition 250. Preorder in store NOW 20 deposit!"
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-november-30th

That's actually VERY affordable. I paid around 250 for my Vita with an 8gb card and four games

With the supermarket competition we have in the UK I would guess prices of 190~ for the basic white edition won't be outside of the realm of possibility
    Last edited by Nitey; 09-13-2012 at 16:45.

7. Likes Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Yo guys, this is weird...I've always disliked WiiU, but as the release date approaches, I'm getting excited for it although I don't plan on getting it. Is this the next-gen fever all over again? I sure do hope so!
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Soldier 95B
    Wii U Premium is the no brainer. Looks like the Wii U might have the best looking Black Ops 2 out of the consoles. Too bad the online sucks more schlong than Cuguy.

10. Likes YoungMullah88 likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Just wait it's no big deal, after the failure rates of this gen no way am I in any hurry to get the next consoles.
    Oh I don't plan on buying it (if at all) until it is $99 for Zelda in HD. The PS3 still has a long list of great games releasing in the next year and I have a Vita so I am not interested in any new console at least for the next 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    I was hoping for more. But this definitely got me pumped for launch! Gotta get that deluxe system!

You can't compare Nintendo's hardware with Microsoft's (and to a lesser extent Sony) Nintendo is always top notch.
    Well the Wii was not a high tech console and using old tech so it should be easy to make it reliable.Nintendo always make cheaply designed consoles as far as devlopment cost,just look at the 3DS.
    Last edited by DarkNemesis; 09-13-2012 at 16:55.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Wii U Premium is the no brainer. Looks like the Wii U might have the best looking Black Ops 2 out of the consoles. Too bad the online sucks more schlong than Cuguy.
    I don't see how CODBO looks better when exclusive WiiU games don't look beyond the 360 games.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNemesis View Post
    I don't see how CODBO looks better when exclusive WiiU games don't look beyond the 360 games.
    I said MIGHT. And I said it because it appears that the Wii U has more powa.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-november-30th

That's actually VERY affordable. I paid around 250 for my Vita with an 8gb card and four games

With the supermarket competition we have in the UK I would guess prices of 190~ for the basic white edition won't be outside of the realm of possibility
    Wow, 250 for the premium model is quite tempting. That is affordable. Though the one thing that stops me is that I don't have a Wii, so all those Wii motes would add to the price. I think I'll still wait and just buy one when the first big Nintendo exclusive arrives on it. A Zelda or a new Mario (That isn't another New Super Mario rehash).
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Elite Sage
    I'm very interested in WiiU controller and all the possibilities it has, but I never really got excited because the games... First I was kind of disappointed at the reveal but now I'm happy I have a reason to buy WiiU!
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama
    Oh I don't plan on buying it (if at all) until it is $99 for Zelda in HD. The PS3 still has a long list of great games releasing in the next year and I have a Vita so I am not interested in any new console at least for the next 4 years.

Well the Wii was not a high tech console and using old tech so it should be easy to make it reliable.Nintendo always make cheaply designed consoles as far as devlopment cost,just look at the 3DS.
    What does old tech have to do with it? Not to mention, years after the 360 released and they still couldn't get it right. The GC had the best tech at the time and it still was the most reliable. Just because it's not cutting edge has nothing to do with how they manufacture their hardware. It's been proven every generation that Nintendo has the lowest hardware failure rate.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Dedicated Member
    The WiiU is not more pwerful though.

@ Ray_210 the Wii used the same tech as the Game Cube which was always proen to be reliable is what I was saying.Yes the GC used more processing power,but the Xbox was the strongest console and the PS2 had completey new GPU with the Emotion Engine which both were at risk of having bugs.

Soldier 95B
    From what I am reading, the Wii U is more powerful.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim

@ Ray_210 the Wii used the same tech as the Game Cube which was always proen to be reliable is what I was saying.Yes the GC used more processing power,but the Xbox was the strongest console and the PS2 had completey new GPU with the Emotion Engine which both were at risk of having bugs.
    Wii U is more powerful than current consoles and Nintendo doesn't always release old tech at launch here's ur list NES SNES, N64 and GC now portable a market they own why release high tech on a portable console (gameboy) Nintendo is on a roll so far! Let Sony and MS go for high tech bids and kill each other off just sit back and count the money.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

20. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    If we all sit on it, Nintendo will drop the price quickly!!!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Ultimate Veteran
    cant waite for nov 18.. iam going to pre-order soon

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    cant waite for nov 18.. iam going to pre-order soon
    I have a connect at a local gamestop by my job she told me its not in the system yet they should have pre order info tomorrow morning so I'm off I'm going to make a deposit for the bundle Zombi U and NSMB damn I'm so excited I haven't been this excited since 1996 for a console when I got a N64 day once launch lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

24. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama

How do you know it's not as powerful?
    As far as specs and all that crap goes, I don't know $#@! about it, so you may be right in all that. My point still stands that Nintendo is the most reliable when it comes to hardware.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I have a connect at a local gamestop by my job she told me its not in the system yet they should have pre order info tomorrow morning so I'm off I'm going to make a deposit for the bundle Zombi U and NSMB damn I'm so excited I haven't been this excited since 1996 for a console when I got a N64 day once launch lol
    Actually it might depend on where you are. There's reports of pre-orders already happening.

Here

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Well gamestop only was taking pre orders on the games 5 bucks to hold she showed me the screen and there didn't have anything on the console itself

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Just finished eating lunch, there's a GameStop here in the shopping center so gonna go see what they say. But I won't be able to preorder until this weekend

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    The PC versions aren't even that much better than the console versions so wouldn't expect much. Does MS still have the exclusive DLC deal? Or could Nintendo actually get it this year?

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    Just finished eating lunch, there's a GameStop here in the shopping center so gonna go see what they say. But I won't be able to preorder until this weekend
    Yea bro let me know if they tell u anything different. I'm off tomorrow so ill swing by to get more details myself.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information