Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 64
  1. #26
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,998
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    6,042 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's kind of sad reading some of these reactions on Twitter. If people get this upset over a video game, how would they handle other things in real life?
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 09-14-2012 at 19:48.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

    Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

  2. #27
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,685
    Rep Power
    41
    Points
    30,517 (0 Banked)
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama
    Yup. Pretty f-ing stupid. But I'm sure the majority are little 13 yr old kids throwing a tantrum
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  3. #28
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    12,737 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    How do you know that its only the 360 community thats being vocal?
    Neogaf dude, you post it, they post it
    Gamefaqs, Twitter etc
    There has been some very vocal hate towards Nintendo and some pop shots at Sony
    Even toward MS The best was "I pay for your $#@!ty services and defend you against Sonyfucktards and you can't even secure B2 MS, really? $#@! U AND NINTENDO"
    And a lot of Nintendo should die, Bayonetta was designed for 360 and thats where it belongs etc
    But the Nintendo fans seem to be attacking Sony fans, mainly saying they are crying cuz Sony lost another game??!
    $#@! don't make sense son lol
    Its a complete $#@! storm going round in a circle, but I think most peoples response is "wait' didn't Bayonetta sell poorly across two consoles?" why would they even consider it?
    Obviously it ain't all the 360 community, but it is strong with them for some reason.
    I'm disappointed, but that's more down to I don't think Bayonetta is worth buying a console for so I'll miss out
    Bayonetta isn't exactly RE or Metal Gear
    Its good, but not " full price, day 1" good
    I'm sure you feel the same
    Thou in all honesty, from all my years, this is exactly what happens when anything Nintendo is announced, $#@! I remember RE meltdowns
    Nintendo fans are like the guy screaming at you to clarm down when you are sitting in the corner silent watching them go mad.

    Edit:
    Ya made me forget what I was gonna say lol
    I reckon the Wii U will be the next GameCube
    And I mean that in a good way.
    Sent via Codec
    Last edited by TGO; 09-15-2012 at 02:26.

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  4. Likes Kauldron likes this post
  5. #29
    Elite Member
    D3seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Severn, Maryland
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    1,716 (20,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim
    I'm not gonna pretend to be totally thrilled about this. It's because of us PS360 users that there IS or WAS any interest in this game living on.(especially the early PS3 adopters, putting up with a game that literally wasn't playable) not all of us are exactly in line for a WiiU or even interested in such, but bravo Nintendo made the guys a Platinum come to their senses at least and realize there was something there to work with, when they were all ready to move on like nothing ever happened.

    Bayonetta definitely deserves to live on but this is questionable.


  6. #30
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Neogaf dude, you post it, they post it Gamefaqs, Twitter etc There has been some very vocal hate towards Nintendo and some pop shots at Sony Even toward MS The best was "I pay for your $#@!ty services and defend you against Sonyfucktards and you can't even secure B2 MS, really? $#@! U AND NINTENDO" And a lot of Nintendo should die, Bayonetta was designed for 360 and thats where it belongs etc But the Nintendo fans seem to be attacking Sony fans, mainly saying they are crying cuz Sony lost another game??! $#@! don't make sense son lol Its a complete $#@! storm going round in a circle, but I think most peoples response is "wait' didn't Bayonetta sell poorly across two consoles?" why would they even consider it? Obviously it ain't all the 360 community, but it is strong with them for some reason. I'm disappointed, but that's more down to I don't think Bayonetta is worth buying a console for so I'll miss out Bayonetta isn't exactly RE or Metal Gear Its good, but not " full price, day 1" good I'm sure you feel the same Thou in all honesty, from all my years, this is exactly what happens when anything Nintendo is announced, $#@! I remember RE meltdowns Nintendo fans are like the guy screaming at you to clarm down when you are sitting in the corner silent watching them go mad. Edit: Ya made me forget what I was gonna say lol I reckon the Wii U will be the next GameCube And I mean that in a good way. Sent via Codec
    Your basing this theory off of Gaf? Just one forum? Seriously? And twitter is blowing up over this and I suppose you think thats all the 360 community as well? Interesting theory you have but certainly not based on reality. Does Gaf speak for the 360 community? And if history is anything to go by its usually the PS3 community that cries about this sort of thing. For example look what happened here on this forum and all across the net when FF was announced for 360. And that was despite the fact that PS3 was still going to get it as well. And remember the petitions from the PS3 community when DMC also went multiplatform? And Bayonetta seems like a game that the PS3 community would care more about than the 360 community tbh. The 360 community is propably going to be too busy enjoying Halo 4 and Forza Horizon this Fall to care about this game.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-15-2012 at 09:37.

  7. #31
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    12,737 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Your basing this theory off of Gaf? Just one forum? Seriously? And twitter is blowing up over this and I suppose you think thats all the 360 community as well? Interesting theory you have but certainly not based on reality. Does Gaf speak for the 360 community? And if history is anything to go by its usually the PS3 community that cries about this sort of thing. For example look what happened here on this forum and all across the net when FF was announced for 360. And that was despite the fact that PS3 was still going to get it as well. And remember the petitions from the PS3 community when DMC also went multiplatform? And Bayonetta seems like a game that the PS3 community would care more about than the 360 community tbh. The 360 community is propably going to be too busy enjoying Halo 4 and Forza Horizon this Fall to care about this game.
    Rad posts from all forums, blogs etc has been talked about and showed on Gaf
    , people from everywhere post on there so it get back them
    I'm not talking about the Gaf community
    And ya right Bayonetta is more of a PS3 in style
    But so are many others, don't mean anything userbase wise
    I can say the PS3 community is more bothered about it but that doesn't change the fact of whats been said and who has outcried about it
    Fact is Nintendo fans are attacking both, thats not gonna change regardless of who said it
    But as it stands 360 fanboys (not referring to all the community, I'm talking about the bad ones) are most vocal, and anyone that owns a PlayStation is being bought into it ( that includes you)
    And that's down to Sony hate Nintendo fanboys have
    You think FF and DMC was a meltdown? This game doesn't even rank next to them as a franchise and the meltdown is worse, because of the people it effected this time, seriously you should go on Gaf and read all the $#@! thats been pullled from the web before getting defensive, I ain't attacking anyone I'm gobsmacked, its like ($#@! why they blowing up like that, and why are PlayStation owners being dissed for (as pointed out by a lot of people)
    In a way they have kinda have a point because if ya a fan and been asking for B2 this news is a kick in the balls if you don't want a Wii U
    but whats been said is retarded and why PS gamers are being pulled in to it (probably because it sold better on PS3?) is beyond me
    Anyway why you got all defensive I don't know, you shouldn't jump just because 360 is mentioned, but thats what you've done
    On topic, I don't get what "those people" want
    I'm disappointed yeah, but the game was canned
    It wouldn't exist if Nintendo didn't pony up, thou its still Segas property so a re-release, ala Sigma version may be on the cards if its successful
    Lets hope it is, but I doubt it
    If people are pissed, its not Platinums fault or Nintendo, both Sony & MS could have done what Nintendo did but they didn't
    So just take it as that
    Sent via Codec
    Last edited by TGO; 09-15-2012 at 13:16.

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  8. #32
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,119
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    495 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Looks like im buying a wii U for 1 game lol I bought the wii for 1 game and I still only have 1



    Thank you itachi

  9. #33
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    12,737 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Looks like im buying a wii U for 1 game lol I bought the wii for 1 game and I still only have 1
    I bought the GCN for RE, though I later regretted it due to the fact I could have bought more games for my main platform, a lot of people don't see it that way though and assume $#@! when u can only support 1 console financially, it makes choosing a console based on its games a huge factor
    And you get labled a fanboy to that console just because you choose one over the other, its disheartening because you do get defensive because you don't know what they expect from you other then support their choice, and be impressed with what they impressed with, even when its not impressive
    I can't stand Resistance and Killzone is not the best, but people assume I do, just cuz I have a PlayStation

    Sent via Codec
    Last edited by TGO; 09-15-2012 at 13:30.

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  10. #34
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    It's kind of sad reading some of these reactions on Twitter. If people get this upset over a video game, how would they handle other things in real life?
    I'm sure they don't say anything in real life. They all badass and make death threats from their parents house once they walk out the door there just insecure pussies.

    I guess xbox community (the part that are the most vocal) think they own the game industry with only a user base of 2 million more than sony and about 25 million less than nintendo with no presence in japan...that's just adorable

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  11. #35
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    12,737 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I'm sure they don't say anything in real life. They all badass and make death threats from their parents house once they walk out the door there just insecure pussies.

    I guess xbox community (the part that are the most vocal) think they own the game industry with only a user base of 2 million more than sony and about 25 million less than nintendo with no presence in japan...that's just adorable
    Indeed they do, its pretty evident in the NPD threads on any forum, although the PlayStation community are arrogant (with reason, same as Nintendo)
    They do respect Nintendo as the company from the SNES era eventhough they ain't keen on the Wii or recent work from Nintendo

    Sent via Codec

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  12. #36
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Rad posts from all forums, blogs etc has been talked about and showed on Gaf , people from everywhere post on there so it get back them I'm not talking about the Gaf community And ya right Bayonetta is more of a PS3 in style But so are many others, don't mean anything userbase wise I can say the PS3 community is more bothered about it but that doesn't change the fact of whats been said and who has outcried about it Fact is Nintendo fans are attacking both, thats not gonna change regardless of who said it But as it stands 360 fanboys (not referring to all the community, I'm talking about the bad ones) are most vocal, and anyone that owns a PlayStation is being bought into it ( that includes you) And that's down to Sony hate Nintendo fanboys have You think FF and DMC was a meltdown? This game doesn't even rank next to them as a franchise and the meltdown is worse, because of the people it effected this time, seriously you should go on Gaf and read all the $#@! thats been pullled from the web before getting defensive, I ain't attacking anyone I'm gobsmacked, its like ($#@! why they blowing up like that, and why are PlayStation owners being dissed for (as pointed out by a lot of people) In a way they have kinda have a point because if ya a fan and been asking for B2 this news is a kick in the balls if you don't want a Wii U but whats been said is retarded and why PS gamers are being pulled in to it (probably because it sold better on PS3?) is beyond me Anyway why you got all defensive I don't know, you shouldn't jump just because 360 is mentioned, but thats what you've done On topic, I don't get what "those people" want I'm disappointed yeah, but the game was canned It wouldn't exist if Nintendo didn't pony up, thou its still Segas property so a re-release, ala Sigma version may be on the cards if its successful Lets hope it is, but I doubt it If people are pissed, its not Platinums fault or Nintendo, both Sony & MS could have done what Nintendo did but they didn't So just take it as that Sent via Codec
    I didnt get defensive at all. And I can definitely say the same thing about you whenever PS3 is mentioned so I wouldn't go there if I were you. Its called discussion. You said something that I see as non-factual so I discussed it with you. Sounds to me like youre the one who's getting defensive by trying to say I'm jumping on you. Dont be so sensitive. Now the very fact that this game sold more on PS3 indicates that this game matters more to the PS3 community. Not saying that no 360 gamers are complaining though because I'm sure some definitely are. But a few guys complaining on GAF doesn't constitute "the 360 community." Thats all. I'm not trying to say that there aren't any 360 gamers crying about it.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-15-2012 at 19:40.

  13. #37
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I didnt get defensive at all. And I can definitely say the same thing about you whenever PS3 is mentioned so I wouldn't go there if I were you. Its called discussion. You said something that I see as non-factual so I discussed it with you. Sounds to me like youre the one who's getting defensive by trying to say I'm jumping on you. Dont be so sensitive. Now the very fact that this game sold more on PS3 indicates that this game matters more to the PS3 community. Not saying that no 360 gamers are complaining though because I'm sure some definitely are. But a few guys complaining on GAF doesn't constitute "the 360 community." Thats all. I'm not trying to say that there aren't any 360 gamers crying about it.
    Dude wtf your attacking me (DeviousOne) personally right now! Wtf dude $#@!!! Lmao jk

    I didn't see anything u posted at u being defensive in anyway? I just think the most vocal box of the xbox community is making a stink about it I don't believe its a large group just a few that are virgins and have no life. Lmao (I'm not referring to anyone here just incase anyone may attempt to be offended) I love my PSU brothers lol

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  14. #38
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Dude wtf your attacking me (DeviousOne) personally right now! Wtf dude $#@!!! Lmao jk I didn't see anything u posted at u being defensive in anyway? I just think the most vocal box of the xbox community is making a stink about it I don't believe its a large group just a few that are virgins and have no life. Lmao (I'm not referring to anyone here just incase anyone may attempt to be offended) I love my PSU brothers lol
    lol Thanks bro. And yeah I'm sure theres whiners from both communites but like you said they are a vocal minority with no life. I'm sure most 360 and PS3 gamers aren't going to lose any sleep over it. I just cant see getting that worked up over a video game. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-15-2012 at 19:58.

  15. #39
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Its just sad for all gamers when assholes like this get media coverage. For the most part PS3, XBOX, and the older Nintendo guys are mature about the whole situation and have respect.

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  16. #40
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Its just sad for all gamers when assholes like this get media coverage. For the most part PS3, XBOX, and the older Nintendo guys are mature about the whole situation and have respect.
    Agreed. This new generation of gamers seems to consist of alot of spoiled crybabies with a sense of entitlement. They make us old school gamers look bad. lol

  17. #41
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    12,737 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I didnt get defensive at all. And I can definitely say the same thing about you whenever PS3 is mentioned so I wouldn't go there if I were you. Its called discussion. You said something that I see as non-factual so I discussed it with you. Sounds to me like youre the one who's getting defensive by trying to say I'm jumping on you. Dont be so sensitive. Now the very fact that this game sold more on PS3 indicates that this game matters more to the PS3 community. Not saying that no 360 gamers are complaining though because I'm sure some definitely are. But a few guys complaining on GAF doesn't constitute "the 360 community." Thats all. I'm not trying to say that there aren't any 360 gamers crying about it.
    No you got defensive and the right word would be you called me out on it and you can say what you like about the PS3 I don't give a $#@! its a $#@!ing machine that I bought instead of the 360 because the original Xbox was a flop and PS2 was successful and PS3 had my games, get over it and I told you before where my loyalty is
    PS3 was a logical choice, so get off my back about it
    And I will go there, other people may put up with ya $#@! but I wont, I repect your opinion so respect mine and when I disagree I tell you why in $#@!ing detail just so you understand, and it don't offend you its like walking on eggshells, I don't expect you to agree with my opinion, but I don't expect you to throw the PS3 fanboy loyalty crap just cuz you don't like it
    And what part of "A List of posts from all over the net is posted on Gaf " don't you understand? not a few members are you listening at all? And trust me the I own all consoles thing don't mean $#@!
    You know just because you own more then one console doesn't mean you are a tool for one
    I wasn't taring anybody on here with the same brush yet you go ahead and act like that, well done when you look through over 1600 posts on one of thread about it on Gaf, instead of calling me out on it, cuz thats what you are doing
    Theres a lot of stuff I don't like or agree with that Sony does, I said it many times before I think Resistance is $#@!, 360 has a better community for multiplayer, especially shooters
    But I ain't a online gamer, what part don't you understand about that? And I like Japanese games and that seems to be a crime too
    But you only seem to be responsive to what I don't like about MS
    And do I take it offensive, yes I do
    Like I said its like walking on eggshells, no wonder we don't have many new members here


    Sent via Codec
    Last edited by TGO; 09-15-2012 at 20:47.

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  18. #42
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    4,681 (0 Banked)
    People need to chill, yes Nintendo is getting a sequel to one of the best games this gen, but it is still just a game, more important stuff to rage over than just the exclusive bomb.

    Reminds me of when FF13 got announced as multiplat and people were crying and screaming all over the place.

  19. #43
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    No you got defensive and the right word would be you called me out on it and you can say what you like about the PS3 I don't give a $#@! its a $#@!ing machine that I bought instead of the 360 because the original Xbox was a flop and PS2 was successful and PS3 had my games, get over it and I told you before where my loyalty is
    PS3 was a logical choice, so get off my back about it
    And I will go there, other people may put up with ya $#@! but I wont, I repect your opinion so respect mine and when I disagree I tell you why in $#@!ing detail just so you understand, and it don't offend you its like walking on eggshells, I don't expect you to agree with my opinion, but I don't expect you to throw the PS3 fanboy loyalty crap just cuz you don't like it
    And what part of "A List of posts from all over the net is posted on Gaf " don't you understand? not a few members are you listening at all? And trust me the I own all consoles thing don't mean $#@!
    You know just because you own more then one console doesn't mean you are a tool for one
    I wasn't taring anybody on here with the same brush yet you go ahead and act like that, well done when you look through over 1600 posts on one of thread about it on Gaf, instead of calling me out on it, cuz thats what you are doing
    Theres a lot of stuff I don't like or agree with that Sony does, I said it many times before I think Resistance is $#@!, 360 has a better community for multiplayer, especially shooters
    But I ain't a online gamer, what part don't you understand about that? And I like Japanese games and that seems to be a crime too
    But you only seem to be responsive to what I don't like about MS
    And do I take it offensive, yes I do
    Like I said its like walking on eggshells, no wonder we don't have many new members here


    Sent via Codec
    Cmon bro is it really worth the effort and energy if u don't like what radgamer is saying or think he's full of $#@!? Not taking anyone's side here if u really felt that way with one member just pm the dude. We're all adults here.

    I don't see how two veteran members getting at each other has anything with us not getting new members I've been here 2 months and I'm seeing more newer members in that time frame.

    Back on topic imagine if the internet was around when the SNES and Genesis were battling...damn lol

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  20. #44
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Lilith View Post

    Reminds me of when FF13 got announced as multiplat and people were crying and screaming all over the place.
    Maybe their bodies weren't ready for it to go multiplatform lol

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  21. #45
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    12,737 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Cmon bro is it really worth the effort and energy if u don't like what radgamer is saying or think he's full of $#@!? Not taking anyone's side here if u really felt that way with one member just pm the dude. We're all adults here.

    I don't see how two veteran members getting at each other has anything with us not getting new members I've been here 2 months and I'm seeing more newer members in that time frame.

    Back on topic imagine if the internet was around when the SNES and Genesis were battling...damn lol
    Sorry, Long day at work
    I do like Rad but well like I said its like walking on eggshells
    But yeah imagine that $#@! in the 16-bit era lol
    And I think this is a good sign from Nintendo, perhaps they'll put that money got from Wii to good use with Wii U
    Sent via Codec
    Last edited by TGO; 09-15-2012 at 21:58.

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  22. #46
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive!

    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Sorry, Long day at work
    I do like Rad but well like I said its like walking on eggshells
    But yeah imagine that $#@! in the 16-bit era lol
    And I think this is a good sign from Nintendo, perhaps they'll put that money got from Wii to good use with Wii U
    Sent via Codec
    Its at the very least a step in the right direction for Nintendo. I'm hoping personally the Wii U gets GTA5 along with the other consoles that would be awesome!

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  23. #47
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    12,737 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Its at the very least a step in the right direction for Nintendo. I'm hoping personally the Wii U gets GTA5 along with the other consoles that would be awesome!
    I can not see why not, its got the power & its even got 25gb optical media ( not that I think GTA5 would use 25gb)
    But things like RPG's and that.

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  24. #48
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I was planning on getting 2k13 for PS3 however since its being released for the Wii U I'm getting it for the wii U same deal if GTA5 is released for Wii U.

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  25. #49
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    No you got defensive and the right word would be you called me out on it and you can say what you like about the PS3 I don't give a $#@! its a $#@!ing machine that I bought instead of the 360 because the original Xbox was a flop and PS2 was successful and PS3 had my games, get over it and I told you before where my loyalty is PS3 was a logical choice, so get off my back about it And I will go there, other people may put up with ya $#@! but I wont, I repect your opinion so respect mine and when I disagree I tell you why in $#@!ing detail just so you understand, and it don't offend you its like walking on eggshells, I don't expect you to agree with my opinion, but I don't expect you to throw the PS3 fanboy loyalty crap just cuz you don't like it And what part of "A List of posts from all over the net is posted on Gaf " don't you understand? not a few members are you listening at all? And trust me the I own all consoles thing don't mean $#@! You know just because you own more then one console doesn't mean you are a tool for one I wasn't taring anybody on here with the same brush yet you go ahead and act like that, well done when you look through over 1600 posts on one of thread about it on Gaf, instead of calling me out on it, cuz thats what you are doing Theres a lot of stuff I don't like or agree with that Sony does, I said it many times before I think Resistance is $#@!, 360 has a better community for multiplayer, especially shooters But I ain't a online gamer, what part don't you understand about that? And I like Japanese games and that seems to be a crime too But you only seem to be responsive to what I don't like about MS And do I take it offensive, yes I do Like I said its like walking on eggshells, no wonder we don't have many new members here Sent via Codec
    lol Whatever dude. You need to learn how to have an objective discussion without being so hyper sensitive. You often seem to follow me (and others) around responding to anything that I say that you dont like regarding the PS3 so its kind of ironic to see you accuse me like that. Other members have called you on it before as well. And I wont put up with your $#@! either so dont get upset about being called out as well. You want respect then you need to give respect. I'll treat you the same way you treat me. Show me the acceptance and tolerance and you'll get the same in return. You just need to chill out and quit being so sensitive. And if hearing opinions that dont agree with yours really bothers you that much then perhaps internet forums aren't the place for you. I honestly cant believe that youre so upset over something so petty. Talk about egg shells. lol These are just video game consoles not religion. Anyway I'm going to just drop it because its just not worth bickering over and its starting to go off topic now.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-16-2012 at 06:34.

  26. #50
    Veteran
    Kauldron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,104
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    6,210 (0 Banked)
    Umm, Nintendo saved this game from the grave. Bayonetta 2 was cancelled.... that's right, cancelled.

    I don't see what the big fuss is over.

    Personally, I tried the demo for the first game a number of times, but the $#@!ty main character push me away from it.
    _______________________________________________

    _______________________________________________

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.