Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Sorry, Long day at work I do like Rad but well like I said its like walking on eggshells
    If you had a long day at work then man up and deal with it. So dont come out here and try to take it out on me because I wont put up with it. And youre a perfect example of a member who other people need to walk on egg shells with. Unless those other people are praising the PS3 of course. Anyway I really am dropping the subject now. I just had to address the hypocrisy that I'm seeing in the quoted post. You can say whatever you want now.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-16-2012 at 07:56.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Bayonetta herself was abit of a $#@!ty/cheesy character but technically and mechanically Bayonetta the game was easily the most advanced hack n slash game this gen imho.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Bayonetta herself was abit of a $#@!ty/cheesy character but technically and mechanically Bayonetta the game was easily the most advanced hack n slash game this gen imho.
    Yeah I agree. It had some way over the top combos and finishing moves as well.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Rad-TGO. Not another word of the garbage please. Lets stay on topic and keep personal attacks out of it. If either of you have a serious issue with eachother send a PM to a mod - otherwise just leave this be.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    $#@!ty main character? I'm sold! Lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    She $#@!ty as hell, loved it . I really really enjoyed Bayonetta one and it's good that Nintendo took this on after it was rumoured (or confirmed?) the game was cancelled. In the grand scheme of things I don't think it will help to shift a ton of units though, I think the first game sold just over a million on both HD consoles in the west. But it's definitely a fan favourite among those who gave it the time

As far as I'm concerned this should just be the beginning of Nintendo getting more and more 3rd party games/content onto their system (and when/if they do, the internet shall explode, if Bayonetta 2 being exclusive is anything to go by). It's a good start

7. Likes Firefox likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    She $#@!ty as hell, loved it . I really really enjoyed Bayonetta one and it's good that Nintendo took this on after it was rumoured (or confirmed?) the game was cancelled. In the grand scheme of things I don't think it will help to shift a ton of units though, I think the first game sold just over a million on both HD consoles in the west. But it's definitely a fan favourite among those who gave it the time

As far as I'm concerned this should just be the beginning of Nintendo getting more and more 3rd party games/content onto their system (and when/if they do, the internet shall explode, if Bayonetta 2 being exclusive is anything to go by). It's a good start
    Hope a start for things to come in regards to getting more third party on board for quality games and not shovel ware like with the Wii

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Hope a start for things to come in regards to getting more third party on board for quality games and not shovel ware like with the Wii
    It's a start. But let's just see how much more powerful the PS4 and new XBox are. And see if the support continues after they release.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Exactly. Hope they keep it up because Nintendo 1st party coupled with 3rd party mega/AAAAA/blockbusters etc makes for a healthy marriage

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    If they were successfully able to do that Nintendo would OWN the market. But I don't see it happening

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    DrSHREEVEERA
    Who else thinks that Bayonetta should have made it onto the PS3. It sucks missing such a great game.

<span style="color: rgb(30, 30, 30); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; ">

Here is why Bayonetta 2 ended being a Nintendo exclusive and thus Fan-boys despise Sega for dumping the excellent franchise, and how Nintendo fortified this opportunity by Claiming it and funding Platinum games to develop it exclusively for the Wii U thus closing the game's opportunity of being a multiplatform title.

Leave in the Comments section below regarding this nightmarish revelation about Bayonetta 2 ending up in the Clutches of the Cliche' Nintendo.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    If you haven't done the new game+'s (to play the game on all difficulties while unlocking new weapons/techniques), and the alfheim challenges (they make you realize ways you play you've never before) then you really haven't played Bayonetta.

Best action game this generation in my opinion. And now Hideki Kamiya is working on "The Wonderful 101" for the Wii U.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKtePkxZe70

Last edited by Firefox; 09-18-2012 at 08:15.

At the very least a lot of the raging idiots claim they are going to kill themselves, so we can look forward to a good gene pool cleansing!!

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH
    Now there's no more oak oppression,
    For they passed a noble law,
    And the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe, and saw.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by JimG View Post
    At the very least a lot of the raging idiots claim they are going to kill themselves, so we can look forward to a good gene pool cleansing!!

True! Lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information