Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Damn, and here I thought scrolling through my digital library of games on my Xbox was more fun and efficient! LOL
    Who would of thought it? lol

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I never gave a $#@! about DD's as I'm a collector and I like having something physical to show for my money. However, when the instant game collection hit PS+ and I was getting free downloads, I realised how nice DD can be. You just quit your game and choose another. You DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GET OF YO ASS! I'm torn between loving this simple convenience and not getting my physical copy. $#@! life, $#@! third world problems, the choice between physical and digital is the only issue that really matters.

Mmmm, this wine is nice.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I know, right? Damn that 20 minutes! It would be much better if I drove an 60 minutes round trip (not including in store time), spent gas money, car wear and tear, risked my life on the road, and paid tax!

All good for you, it will take a LOT longer to download that here

And rad, dust is a f2p PSN only game anyway, they ate just chucking in a voucher in the Uncharted 3 bundle so people know about it

Via Tapatalk

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    All good for you, it will take a LOT longer to download that here And rad, dust is a f2p PSN only game anyway, they ate just chucking in a voucher in the Uncharted 3 bundle so people know about it Via Tapatalk
    Yeah I knew you were going to say that. But they could have just as easily included another boxed game to go with Uncharted rather than a digital game thats free to download without the bundle anyway.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-20-2012 at 00:08.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yeah I knew you were going to say that. But they could have just as easily included another boxed game to go with Uncharted rather than a digital game thats free to download without the bundle anyway.
    Yeah I suppose it's just an awareness thing so it gets more attention/players. MS bundles skyrim digitally so people know about games on demand. It's all business ><

Via Tapatalk

Power Member
    Items User name style
    There are some games I know I'm never going to play again, once I'm through with them so I kinda like the idea of being able to lend it out to friends, on the other hand, there are games where I know they just get used so much, it would be nicer if they were digital.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Yeah I suppose it's just an awareness thing so it gets more attention/players. MS bundles skyrim digitally so people know about games on demand. It's all business >< Via Tapatalk
    Yep exactly. Both companies are just spreading awareness.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    There are some games I know I'm never going to play again, once I'm through with them so I kinda like the idea of being able to lend it out to friends, on the other hand, there are games where I know they just get used so much, it would be nicer if they were digital.
    Thats why I like having both options.

Thread Information