Latest PSU headlines:

Threaded View

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

-Dokuro- PS Vita hidden gem?

I just found out about this game via a youtube video (which I will post below).

It is a puzzle platformer that has thus far only been released in Japan. Apparently they plan to bring it to NA sometime in October but I can't seem to find a solid date for it or weather it will be physical or digital.

The game looks like a lot of fun, and it is incredibly cheap on PlayAsia. It is in full English as well, so I'm going to import it within the next week or so. It seems to be very under the radar and under acknowledged. The art style is really cool too.

It also has a Platinum Trophy List/Guide

Has anyone else heard about this game before? What do you think of it?

Launch trailer:

Unboxing and Gameplay:

Cover art:

Some screens:

Last edited by Metal King Slime; 10-16-2012 at 21:43. Reason: Adding launch trailer.

Thread Information