Latest PSU headlines:

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AcesHigh291
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOnyx View Post
    Wow that's amazing, I mean he's already out there for a really long time, now he really will be out there for almost forever! The best friends forever tree is the one I plan on doing anyways, so that works out well. I'll probably put most of my skills into that tree and then maybe some into the little big trouble tree as well, I want the laser skill for Deathtrap.
    Deathtrap looks seriously awesome, having him out longer with every kill is going to make him a killing machine (excuse the pun). Not to mention that his kills count for second wind revivals.
    Follow me on Twitter @AcesHigh291

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh291 View Post
    Deathtrap looks seriously awesome, having him out longer with every kill is going to make him a killing machine (excuse the pun). Not to mention that his kills count for second wind revivals.

Wow sounds like such an easy class to play.

I don't really want to start again, I like my current Maya build.. but man Gaige is so crazy... and hot

PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV

PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Gaige is so crazy... and hot
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    correct

PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    Few Pics of the Pirates Booty DLC.
    New Custom heads

New rarity weapon and currency?

Can't wait for this.

Click HERE for my Videos

6. Likes DarkVincent07 wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Halloween release?

Elite Guru

Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Am I the only one who feels this DLC is coming way too soon? The game only just came out for christs sake. I haven't even beat the game yet and I'm looking at DLC in like 5 days? I might just sell BL2.

PS Unchained
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    Am I the only one who feels this DLC is coming way too soon? The game only just came out for christs sake. I haven't even beat the game yet and I'm looking at DLC in like 5 days? I might just sell BL2.
    the dlc is huge, they have 4 packs planned by june next year, supposedly each dlc is about 8-10 hours long

Thank you itachi

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder

So wait till you finish the game before you get the DLC. Selling a game because they are releasing a lot of extra content is ridiculous lol.

11. Likes Nick_Scryer wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    the dlc is huge, they have 4 packs planned by june next year, supposedly each dlc is about 8-10 hours long
    I like the sound of that. I just need to start playing it more, because I barely scratched the surface of what I can do in it.

Home Theater Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover

Master Poster

Typically i would agree with you.

But borderlands 2 is just SO content packed its ridiculous i am actually getting fed up because of the amount of side quests ( im sure there are a lot left that i have not done), plus they all are actually somewhat fun and varied.

I wont get it when its released, but will later on.

Elite Guru

Yeah I get what you mean, I guess I'll just wait for a GOTY edition before doing any of the DLC.

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    Officially confirmed now:
    http://ie.ign.com/articles/2012/10/1...rate-dlc-leaks

Definitely buying it. Borderlands 1 DLC was all great, except the Dome

Click HERE for my Videos

Elite Guru

I beat my first play through last night. I immediately activated TVHM for that character.

Is it possible to start another game with a new character or will I lose my current character? How does that work

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    I beat my first play through last night. I immediately activated TVHM for that character.

Is it possible to start another game with a new character or will I lose my current character? How does that work
    On the main menu, press Triangle and from there you can load a previous character or create a new one. The one you load/create becomes the character you're playing as. If you choose a previous character that has beat the game you can choose which mode you want to play as (Normal or True Vault Hunter).

You can always load a different character from the main menu when you want to.

Click HERE for my Videos

19. Likes emmerich wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Poster
    So i finally got the bee shield.

Its level 33, so no were near the best, but still good enough do to some serious damage. The actual shield capacity is terrible, 1500, so i gotta keep my distance.

Is it possible for me to find another bee shield at the same level but better capacity or damage?

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by LfCpS3 View Post
    So i finally got the bee shield.

Its level 33, so no were near the best, but still good enough do to some serious damage. The actual shield capacity is terrible, 1500, so i gotta keep my distance.

Is it possible for me to find another bee shield at the same level but better capacity or damage?
    To be honest, the bee shield is only good for Terramorphous and other boss raids because of the amp damage. It's terrible in a fire fight with more then one enemy, you're better off getting a high capacity shield until you reach lvl50. Then pick up the bee shield and beat that Tresher's ass!

Click HERE for my Videos

PS Unchained
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    To be honest, the bee shield is only good for Terramorphous and other boss raids because of the amp damage. It's terrible in a fire fight with more then one enemy, you're better off getting a high capacity shield until you reach lvl50. Then pick up the bee shield and beat that Tresher's ass!
    i agree, bee shield only useful for raid fights

Thank you itachi

Master Poster
    Yea i figured that out, the hard way...

I, thankfully, did not sell my other shield when I got the bee shield so its not too bad :P

I understand that the massive damage at level 50 would be crazy, but is the shield capacity still bad compared to other level 50 shields?

If so i don't see how it can be considered overpowered.

Dedicated Member
    With my siren setup and a shield capacity+ 30% relic + The Bee, i get a little over 41k which is not bad at all! But obviously i am giving up that relic spot for shield, so its not perfect.
    Against Terra, i now use Fabled Tortoise. its pretty comical, running in slow motion, especially when he comes for me.. i crack up every time. (Fabled tortoise is a shield that gives 170k ish capacity but lowers movement speed..alot)

In reply to a poster above, the exact stats of Bee do differ but not by much, on top of that you can get Bee shields that also nulify fire, shock etc which is a nice bonus.
    The Bee is great for quick solo farming but not really needed co-op. that said most people use it, kinda takes away from the thrill factor when you can down a super badass in 1 second, but i guess you do have that thrill of 'if i get hit more that once.. im doomed!!'

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Hey guys, using Assassin Zero as my character...uh, I'm in a bit pickle here and I think I ****-raped myself over. You know that mission with the train to get the vault key? Yeah, well I beat it and all, I removed the power core and put in a new one, but I noticed after I turned in the mission, a lot of side mission exclamation points turned up on my map....I did the stupid thing of switching power cores, further continuing the main story...and all of those side missions dissapeared because Jack was attacking Sanctuary, and I've been double-crossed by that ***** who shows up on my visor...is there any way to get those side missions back? I really wanna do everything, or almost everything in one play through with my character, get him to level 50 before doing the last mission of the game...even in Borderlands 1, I only got to level 40 before I finished the game, but I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Elite Guru

Yeah you're able to do them when you beat the game. Don't worry man. I panicked over that too..

In fact, I'm sure you'll be able to do them pretty soon, they are only unavailable for a couple of story missions if I remember right.
    Last edited by emmerich; 10-14-2012 at 22:01.

27. Likes Lebowski wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Wait, you can continue side quests after you finish the game?! I don't remember that in Borderlands 1! AWESOME!!

Dedicated Member
    yea^ and ontop of that once you kill the end boss on playthrough 2, the enemies scale to 50-53. which makes the side quest more fun!

What i feel is best to do is on playthrough 2 ignore all side quests. By which i mean do not accept the missions. Get the story done and then pick up all the side quests to run multiplayer. The enemies will be badass, and the drops lvl50. Not to mention the mission rewards will scale to level 50 versions. But that's just me.

Edit, just had a thought regarding people farming The Bee, who still have the quest active.
    If you throw a singularity nade up there it draws his aggro and he jumps down. allowing you to kill him without going up there and actually activating the 'silence the hellquist' section of the mission. Now i noticed i did this with someone who had the quest active and he seemed to instantly respawn back up in the room. So i would assume you could just keep singularity nading him down, killing and etc. Aslong as you dont go up by the lift and open the door i think this will work. I will try test it later to be sure.
    Sjould speed up farming him ALOT, what with no need to reload after each kill.
    Last edited by DeRaddyoMoFo; 10-15-2012 at 02:19.

Thread Information