Hybrid View

Dedicated Member
    Items Full Metal AlchemistThe X-FilesFinal Fantasy VII

Borderlands 2 GS no premiere club

So yeah, pre-ordered off Gamestop and got 2 codes on the receipt etc etc. But the problem is that both codes were for the Creature Slaughter Dome so i couldn't get the premiere club bonus. I was like WTF so i went back to the store and got a new pair of codes. I typed in the new code that was supposed to be for the premiere club and instead of getting that i got ANOTHER voucher for the Slaughter dome, tried the second code and again another voucher for SD.

So basically i have 3 slaughter dome codes but no premiere club code (for ps3).

Has this happened to anybody? anyone having issues with there premiere club code? i saw this one guy on yahoo had the same problem as me but no one replied. Since i already went to the store twice to get new codes, should i just call the help center to get a new pair?

Anyways if anybody can help i'd appreciate it. and if i can sort this out i have no probs giving away my extra slaughter dome codes XD
    Edit: Mod can you move to the game section? this is what i get for having multiple windows open
    Last edited by Zswordsman; 09-19-2012 at 07:50.

PSN ID
    shamrokktx
    I have had the exact same thing happen to me...it's really frustrating me...also, do you know if the slaughter dome is accessed at some point in the game, or should I be able to access it from the beginning at the main screen...it just seemed like a small file to me...i am about to call gamestop support, and then email gearbox to see what may be the problem...i am relieved to know it wasn't just me...if you figure something out would you post something please

Dedicated Member
    Yeah, i just posted on gamestop facebook page and they gave me an email address and i emailed them and i should be getting new codes in 2 days :S . This sucks though, its probably a glitch in the system. Lol so far only 3 people have gotten this problem which sucks more.

PSN ID
    shamrokktx
    What was that email address...and how did they verify that you actually bought one and didn't just say it...i've had no progress with the messages i've sent out and have been pretty frustrated...thanks

Dedicated Member
    facebook@gamestop.com
    i had a reply after a bit but apparently i will get codes for 2 days. this glitch is super weird though, i went back to gs and got a new pair of codes and still they were only active for the creature slaughter dome.

You maybe got a code left for me? I would be really gratefull!

thanks

Thread Information