Threaded View

Dedicated Member
    Items Full Metal AlchemistThe X-FilesFinal Fantasy VII

Borderlands 2 GS no premiere club

So yeah, pre-ordered off Gamestop and got 2 codes on the receipt etc etc. But the problem is that both codes were for the Creature Slaughter Dome so i couldn't get the premiere club bonus. I was like WTF so i went back to the store and got a new pair of codes. I typed in the new code that was supposed to be for the premiere club and instead of getting that i got ANOTHER voucher for the Slaughter dome, tried the second code and again another voucher for SD.

So basically i have 3 slaughter dome codes but no premiere club code (for ps3).

Has this happened to anybody? anyone having issues with there premiere club code? i saw this one guy on yahoo had the same problem as me but no one replied. Since i already went to the store twice to get new codes, should i just call the help center to get a new pair?

Anyways if anybody can help i'd appreciate it. and if i can sort this out i have no probs giving away my extra slaughter dome codes XD
    Edit: Mod can you move to the game section? this is what i get for having multiple windows open
    Last edited by Zswordsman; 09-19-2012 at 06:50.

Thread Information