Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - Zombies

Via - http://www.youtube.com/user/CALLOFDUTY

Zombies Preview - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video

Are you ready to take a ride? Black Ops 2 Zombies makes its World Premiere on 9.26.12.
    Stay updated with all of the latest Black Ops 2 news by following us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/codblackops) and Twitter (@CallofDuty and @Treyarch).

2. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sweet can't wait to see something about zombies

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    I dont like futuristic settings ( especially when weapons are involved) and so far from what i have seen ,the MP looks quite crap ( again, i really do dislike the whole RC tanks/dog/drones/small planes we have seen)

BUT

The SP looks interesting and I love zombies so this is quite exciting too. I would typically wait till the price drops, but we know that wont happen any-time soon :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Sweet can't wait to see something about zombies
    Not a big fan myself but i thought i would post for those that are.

Soldier 95B
    The game keeps getting better and better. AWESOME!

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyCount_UK View Post
    Not a big fan myself but i thought i would post for those that are.
    Thanks for sharing and really? It's a pretty good stress reliever. Haha.

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    That setting looked like that one level from Resistance 3 when you're escaping the cannibals and stampeed of Widowmakers.

Superior Member
    awesome. i hope the original characters are still in it!
    Disclaimer: I may or may not know what I'm talking about.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4404/lbj.gif

More zombies? It was cool when the fad started, but is nobody else getting tired of it? They're in everything!
    .... 'sup?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Existence420
    Quote Originally Posted by spklvr View Post
    More zombies? It was cool when the fad started, but is nobody else getting tired of it? They're in everything!
    no, never. and imo they are not in everything.
    "religion will put a man on his knees science put a man on the moon, nuff said"
    by someone i dont know.

Zombies Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video

13. Likes Kuro likes this post
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies Detailed - New modes, Custom Games, Stats and More.
    Via - http://compactiongames.about.com/b/2...s-and-more.htm

In addition to releasing the official Black Ops 2 Zombies reveal trailer, Treyarch also announced the three game modes that will be included in the add-on to Call of Duty Black Ops 2. The game modes or "Zombie Modes" are called 'Tranzit', 'Survival' and 'Grief'.

'Tranzit' mode adds a lot of space to the traditional Call of Duty zombies mode. Rather than being confined to a small area players will have a huge, open environment to roam and explore either by foot or bus. Players will also be able to take items from the environment and use them to "build" things such as weapons, tools and other things that will unlock additional areas of the environment.

'Survival' mode is closest to the traditional game play of previous Call of Duty Zombie games. Players will be confined to a small area within the same world/map used in the Tranzit mode and will have to hold out against an unrelenting zombie onslaught. The areas are carved out of the Tranzit map and there will be multiple areas available for play. Survival can be played in 4 player co-op or single player modes.

The final zombie mode included in the initial release of Black Ops 2 Zombies is the 'Grief' mode. This mode uses the same areas found in Survival mode but supports up to 8 players in two teams of four competing against each other. The goal of each team is simple, survive longer than the other team. Players will not be able to kill members of opposing teams but they will be able to use the environment to make things difficult for the other team or put them in precarious situations that may lead to victory.

In addition to the zombie modes, Black Ops 2 Zombies will have all of the matchmaking, stats and leader boards found in the standard competitive multiplayer games as well as the ability to create custom games that include setting challenges, starting rounds and more tweaks to be revealed later. The game will also feature at least four playable characters, with no word on if the 8 player 'Grief' model will contain four addition characters for the second team, more zombie types and much more that is sure to be leaked or revealed in the coming weeks or known once game is released on November 13th.

15. Likes Kuro likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Existence420
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyCount_UK View Post
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies Detailed - New modes, Custom Games, Stats and More.
    Via - http://compactiongames.about.com/b/2...s-and-more.htm

In addition to releasing the official Black Ops 2 Zombies reveal trailer, Treyarch also announced the three game modes that will be included in the add-on to Call of Duty Black Ops 2. The game modes or "Zombie Modes" are called 'Tranzit', 'Survival' and 'Grief'.

'Tranzit' mode adds a lot of space to the traditional Call of Duty zombies mode. Rather than being confined to a small area players will have a huge, open environment to roam and explore either by foot or bus. Players will also be able to take items from the environment and use them to "build" things such as weapons, tools and other things that will unlock additional areas of the environment.

'Survival' mode is closest to the traditional game play of previous Call of Duty Zombie games. Players will be confined to a small area within the same world/map used in the Tranzit mode and will have to hold out against an unrelenting zombie onslaught. The areas are carved out of the Tranzit map and there will be multiple areas available for play. Survival can be played in 4 player co-op or single player modes.

The final zombie mode included in the initial release of Black Ops 2 Zombies is the 'Grief' mode. This mode uses the same areas found in Survival mode but supports up to 8 players in two teams of four competing against each other. The goal of each team is simple, survive longer than the other team. Players will not be able to kill members of opposing teams but they will be able to use the environment to make things difficult for the other team or put them in precarious situations that may lead to victory.

In addition to the zombie modes, Black Ops 2 Zombies will have all of the matchmaking, stats and leader boards found in the standard competitive multiplayer games as well as the ability to create custom games that include setting challenges, starting rounds and more tweaks to be revealed later. The game will also feature at least four playable characters, with no word on if the 8 player 'Grief' model will contain four addition characters for the second team, more zombie types and much more that is sure to be leaked or revealed in the coming weeks or known once game is released on November 13th.
    cant wait for this game.
    "religion will put a man on his knees science put a man on the moon, nuff said"
    by someone i dont know.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Sounds freakin awesome man!

PSN ID
    Blockhead_Ind
    I think the whole Campaign Idea is really really cool, It will be fun to have some friends over and play through the campaign of zombies.

Don't Miss The Zombie Bus - Official Call of DutyŽ: Black Ops 2 Video

Don't Miss The Zombie Bus - Official Call of DutyŽ: Black Ops 2 Video

Collect the right pieces as you make your way through TRANZIT and you might have a chance to put them to good use. Shotguns are classic, and rifles are powerful, but neither can compare with the cover offered by the ZOMBIE SHIELD!

Thread Information