Superior Member

Ssx dynamic theme (free game)

So. Yesterday I checked the update and noticed nothing new in the games. Then I go to the new arrival portion of PS+ to see if anything was new at all and I see 3 free dynamic themes. Cool I think. Well 2 looked crappy but I think that SSX one should be good...snowboarding dynamic theme I think...well I download it...and I'm like WTF...its like 3.5 gb....and I notice it ends up as a game install....installed and find out I got the game for free. Today I went back and its gone...and not in my download list. Very very weird but was wondering if anyone else got this? Cool slip up and I will take a free game but has this happened to others?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Are you sure it is not a trial?

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Are you sure it is not a trial?
    You are right. It is the trial version....damn I thought I got something. It was a theme though...listed and even had the theme pictures and then it dissappeared. That sucks....but clearly they screwed up because it isn't there anymore.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    You are right. It is the trial version....damn I thought I got something. It was a theme though...listed and even had the theme pictures and then it dissappeared. That sucks....but clearly they screwed up because it isn't there anymore.
    This happened to me with Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood. The games turned out being trials. I also thought I got them for free lol.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    lol you should check out the EU Store, they screw up a lot, like todays update, which never actually happened...
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Thread Information