Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That's coming in the first quarter? Didn't know, but yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by meanspartan
    "Oh we accidentally did something awesome that a lot of owners of our struggling handheld find to be awesome and exciting? Better fix that!"

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Yeah, first quarter alone I'll be getting God of War, Sly Cooper and hopefully the Yakuza Collection, should tide me over nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Your not getting Bioshock Infinite, or Tomb Raider?
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Youre not buying The Last of Us?
    ^I want all those.

Ubi with splinter cell. EA then launches army of two and Fuse(not sure I want it yet tho). EA has to push one of those back. 2 coop based games in the same month is foolish. Gears drops in march.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 09-23-2012 at 14:12.

Superior Member

Even if this game gets a next gen version it still will be on the PS3 and 360. Say the user base for next gen consoles for the first year is like 6-8 million...I mean we are talking about a franchise that does 12-15 million. There simply isn't enough owners to sell to. They aren't going to ignore 130 million combined owners for a game that runs $100 million to make. They have to recoup that. This game WILL be on PS3 and 360 no doubt. It may get a next gen version possibly with exclusive content but it will still exist on current gen consoles.

Forum Sage
    When was it ever announced to release this year? So where is the disappointment coming from?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Grand Theft Auto V will be multiplatform just like IV was, it would be financially irresponsible of R* to make it one console exclusive as it would almost guarentee that they lose around half of their target audience by doing that. So it will be multi-platform, dont worry about it. Im just worried about it sucking as badly as 4

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a ****load of bubble gum"

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    Grand Theft Auto V will be multiplatform just like IV was, it would be financially irresponsible of R* to make it one console exclusive as it would almost guarentee that they lose around half of their target audience by doing that. So it will be multi-platform, dont worry about it. Im just worried about it sucking as badly as 4
    How's that? Just like if people wanted to play Halo they'd have to buy a Xbox,if you want to play Mario you'd have to buy a Wii. If they made GTAV exclusive to one console people would have to buy said console. And they'd do it to because,well,it's GTAV
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    Not really, MS could easily throw a few hundred million their way for 6 months like Sony did on PS2.
    "Oh we accidentally did something awesome that a lot of owners of our struggling handheld find to be awesome and exciting? Better fix that!"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Nintendo could also throw a couple million as well with 14 billion in cash in the bank...however I don't think rockstar would do it for anyone now a days...

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    solid1snake67
    oh assassins creed 3, black ops 2 and got some other console games coming out. there's a reason why it's called rocktober!

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Nintendo could also throw a couple million as well with 14 billion in cash in the bank...however I don't think rockstar would do it for anyone now a days...
    I doubt it'll even be on Wii U looking at previous entries. MS is the most likely to do it since they don't care how far the Xbox division gets in the red.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Just doesn't make sense for rockstar from a financial gain to make it exclusive to anyone...

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    It does really, if Sony or MS gave them 300 million for 6 months like on the PS2, that more than makes up for those lost sales, even though they aren't really lost sales since a lot of people would have just bought the PS2 to play or wait for it to eventually come to the other console. Making it exclusive for free wouldn't make any sense.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    I think if GTA V coming out in the middle of 2013 they should bring it out for the PS4 coz it looks like the PS4 is coming out christmas time next year and i no hell of alot people will be buying it so not many will still be playing on the PS3 so to me bringing out a highly rated game just before the PS4 is stupid the only way i can think of if they bring GTA V out for PS3 & PS4 but we all no thats not going to happen. if i could choose i would want it for PS4 it be hell of alot better then it beening on PS3

Apprentice
    gta5 is a fine way to finish off the ps3

629 performance center snub, strictly .44 magnum buffalo bore!

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    I think if GTA V coming out in the middle of 2013 they should bring it out for the PS4 coz it looks like the PS4 is coming out christmas time next year and i no hell of alot people will be buying it so not many will still be playing on the PS3 so to me bringing out a highly rated game just before the PS4 is stupid the only way i can think of if they bring GTA V out for PS3 & PS4 but we all no thats not going to happen. if i could choose i would want it for PS4 it be hell of alot better then it beening on PS3
    You must be the CEO of Sony, or at least have inside track to know when the ps4 is coming out. I am fine with the ps4, so they can hold off until 2014-2015 for me, and i'm sure most people would agree.

Apprentice
    my wish list:
    heard that vehicle fuel is like real world too this time, so i assume speed and fuel gauge should appear once you enter a vehicle, which i like. i also like the camera distant adjustment on foot or in the car... hope they leave that alone.

they should really bring back gang wars as well... it's fun to come under constant barrage of attacks!

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by lee___radio View Post
    my wish list:
    heard that vehicle fuel is like real world too this time, so i assume speed and fuel gauge should appear once you enter a vehicle, which i like. i also like the camera distant adjustment on foot or in the car... hope they leave that alone.

they should really bring back gang wars as well... it's fun to come under constant barrage of attacks!
    From where did you get the information about fuel? I must say that i like that feature, very realistic and fun.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    From where did you get the information about fuel? I must say that i like that feature, very realistic and fun.
    i heard about it while watching one of the gta5 show youtube videos with olli43.

during a high speed pursuit, i will pull into the pump just to save my beloved car... i think it's time to pull out the RPG!

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    More development time = better polished game.

Nothing to be sad about.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

20. Likes The Boy From School, John25 likes this post

A two month delay is hardly bad news......it would be bad if they did like the GI Joe movie and had a set day and ran ads for it then pushed it back.

Supreme Veteran

**** happens

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Well there is some bad news regarding V

( well not bad, but worrying)

This is that the devs of MCLA are doing the handling for V, which is very bad IMO as i absolutely loved IV handling, challenging and how it mixed arcade and realism so well.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Let's continue this discussion in the GTA V news thread, please.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...former-Details

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

Thread Information