Latest PSU headlines:

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Fully agree. There is a lot of interest for this game , no entry fee and it's going to become extremely epic as time goes on. If not in the first few months, then in 6-18 months after the expansions and tweaks are regular.

Dedicated Member
    Items Full Metal AlchemistThe X-FilesFinal Fantasy VII
    i liked the beta, but it still had a lot of issues. In terms of customization and in stuff it was real hardcore which is nice. But actual realtime gameplay needs to be improved alot. more streamlined, faster not as clunky.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Zswordsman View Post
    i liked the beta, but it still had a lot of issues. In terms of customization and in stuff it was real hardcore which is nice. But actual realtime gameplay needs to be improved alot. more streamlined, faster not as clunky.
    I agree, the game is still a bit rough around the edges! At the end of the month there is a big update coming. Apparently they will be changing the feel of the controls among many other things. I was having an even harder time though, until I realised that 0 sensitivity meant higher sensitivity lol. I had mine at about 70 and wondered why it was so slow and sluggish.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Research? lol More like the Sony PR machine spinning its wheels. As for the game I'm really enjoying the Dust 514 beta. Its a bit laggy at times but its fun and I like the atmosphere of the game. As for becoming a hit we'll see but I would imagine that anytime you give a game away for free while also bundling it theres always the possibility it will be a "hit." lol But be that as it may I think its a good game and I'm rooting for its success. I'm going to devote more time to it once I'm through with some games I'm into right now.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-23-2012 at 06:37.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Yeah I've been Dust free since I got Borderlands 2 (SO GOOD!). I will probably chill on B2 until the update next week as everything's getting reset again. Can't wait to see what other improvements come.

Thread Information