View Poll Results: Should we make a user review section?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it would be cool.

    31 96.88%
  • No, it probably won't get used enough.

    1 3.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,132
    Rep Power
    173
    I think this is a great idea. I normally spend a good deal of time on my reviews, and I hate that after a week or 2, they are lost in the forum. If we had a sub-forum dedicated to member reviews, I know I would probably be putting more reviews out because I know they would not get lost.

    I will have one hell of a user review made featuring the Wii U and Liberation for the Vita. I hope this member review section gets approved before I write them.
    Last edited by Lethal; 10-08-2012 at 21:45.

  2. Likes Ghost, Fon likes this post
  3. #52
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,741
    Rep Power
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I think this is a great idea. I normally spend a good deal of time on my reviews, and I hate that after a week or 2, they are lost in the forum. If we had a sub-forum dedicated to member reviews, I know I would probably be putting more reviews out because I know they would not get lost. I will have one hell of a user review made featuring the Wii U and Liberation for the Vita. I hope this member review section gets approved before I write them.
    I've always enjoyed your reviews so I'm looking forward to that.

  4. Likes Lethal likes this post
  5. #53
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,203
    Rep Power
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I've always enjoyed your reviews so I'm looking forward to that.
    I've always enjoyed you responses to lethals reviews. Lol

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  6. Likes Lethal likes this post
  7. #54
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,741
    Rep Power
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I've always enjoyed you responses to lethals reviews. Lol
    lol

  8. #55
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,136
    Rep Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I will mostly just review my PS3 and Xbox PSN/Retail games, not really any of the indie games. I have so little time as it is to even game lately, reviews would be so far and few between. I would probably concentrate on the biggest titles that affect my overall gaming experience.
    Fine, I'll do it then starting with Rumble Massage. I have a good review for it in mind, Lol.







  9. #56
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,132
    Rep Power
    173
    I think this is going to happen.

  10. #57
    Administrator and Visionary
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    13,773
    Rep Power
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I think this is going to happen.
    Soon my preciousss, soon...


  11. #58
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,203
    Rep Power
    86
    That character always freaks me out lol

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  12. #59
    Administrator and Visionary
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    13,773
    Rep Power
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    That character always freaks me out lol
    I had a nightmare with him in it once. He was chasing me along a rocky beach. He was really feral and agile, I remember him running up the rocky formations and leaping at me. lol He was a bit leaner than the movie Gollum though.

  13. #60
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,136
    Rep Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I had a nightmare with him in it once. He was chasing me along a rocky beach. He was really feral and agile, I remember him running up the rocky formations and leaping at me. lol He was a bit leaner than the movie Gollum though.
    I remember you talking about that dream and it wasn't Gollum, it was radgamer420. It wasn't a nightmare either, it was a secks dream.







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts