Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

The True Art To A women's Heart

The True Art To A women's heart is the word listen and study. Men all assume that if they listen and study a woman they know her right away or over a quick period of time. This is so not true. Think before you dip and always understand women are here to balance us men

Men are lime dogs, caseing point we can not lick are own man trumpet... but we have tried

Men have this In ability to think beyond are dream of pleasures and 30 seconds of aware. Where we lose and this is were women win... men use your wait head is a hard one ( intended ) so please understand that women are fruits of the world and they smells like true goddesses
    Last edited by claud3; 09-24-2012 at 03:59.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    If they are goddesses then we are gods.

3. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    If they are goddess, we are the gods of the gods, so to say the main gods

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Mate....First off nice to see ya posting....Second im not sure if i get what EXACTLY you mean by post LOL

Something along the lines of Men are lost without women, Men needs to appreciate women, and to get to know their mind before you just try to bang them like a horndog?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

6. Likes Xelios likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Sex.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

8. Likes $Greatness$ , Lebowski likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Money.

/thread

Obligatory TapaTalk signature.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    All i understood was "women are for $#@!s"

11. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Claud posted this 3 hours ago from the UK...my prediction...Claud was drunk.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

13. Likes claud3 likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Even when he drinks he spews out wisdom

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

15. Likes bash , claud3 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot

Learn to do signatures here

17. Likes claud3, Cybertox likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    LMFAO man. Thats exactly what i understood when i read the thread for the first time.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    imINxile
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    Money.

/thread

Obligatory TapaTalk signature.
    ^This. I know a $#@! ton of lazy, dependent women. Not all of course..just most.

My chic says she would love me if we lived in a cardboard box. Wish I believed that..

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    The true art to a woman's heart is a long hammer and money stability.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

21. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    The key to a woman's heart?

It can be many things. However, for the REAL women who don't play mind games, who don't use men for money, who have good and positive morals.

These are the women who are what some men consider "keepers" that they bring home to meet mom and dad. These women know to respect men and that at the same time, the man must respect her. They won't do anything for affection.

You know what the key to their heart is? Showing YOU have a heart and you don't mind telling her that you love her.

What REAL woman doesn't want to know her man loves her? Men do and women say.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

23. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    In my travels ive come across MANY Girls not many women....You have your Girl and Woman there is no in between. Just like you have the Men and the boys...

in regards to men going over the top to impress some chick i dont agree with that. I used to be one of those "nice" guys pushovers ect ect...If a woman wants to be treated like a princess she has to prove her worth if you want to do over the top things for your wife or long time girl friend by all means do so but if you start a relationship with doing all these over the top things all your setting yourself for a downhill road no one in real life has the time to maintain a relationship like that.

ill just stop to prevent a long rant LOL but i dont see things like most guys for the most part most guys become push overs and dont know how to act when they are attracted to a female...

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

25. Likes claud3, Thorzilla likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    The key to a woman's heart?

It can be many things. However, for the REAL women who don't play mind games, who don't use men for money, who have good and positive morals.

These are the women who are what some men consider "keepers" that they bring home to meet mom and dad. These women know to respect men and that at the same time, the man must respect her. They won't do anything for affection.

You know what the key to their heart is? Showing YOU have a heart and you don't mind telling her that you love her.

What REAL woman doesn't want to know her man loves her? Men do and women say.
    Out of nothing more than the interests of debate, why does this woman only seem to have to 'know' how to respect a man but the man must respect her? Also, why are these men only measured by what they do, not who they are?

PSU Technical Advisor
    Out of nothing more than the interests of debate, why does this woman only seem to have to 'know' how to respect a man but the man must respect her? Also, why are these men only measured by what they do, not who they are?
    On a related note, I have purchased and am currently reading "The Myth of Male Power".

Also, the OP is almost illegible.

28. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    There are two saying I know related to this topic,

"I have seen stupid women with successful men, but I have never seen a successful woman with a stupid man." I don't know if I translated it right but at least this is what it means.

And there is one thing that I learned from my short life , women are evilish .
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    1. I think you misunderstood it or I should have worded it more clearly. A man should respect his woman and a woman should respect her man. A man should love his woman and a woman love her man.

It's harder for women to respect their man and it's harder for a man to love his woman.

2. Because what a man "DOES" tells about who he is and what he feels. He can say "I'm going to get off this weed" but if he's still smoking it three weeks later, than the truth is he's not going to get off it or he's not committed enough to quit.

Women can say something and most likely they'll do it. Guys may not say they love you, but they'll bring you flowers and chocolate and give you a hug.

Does that answer your questions?

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

El Presidente
    Get her to laugh. Be flirty. Get to know who she is if you really care about her. That was easy.

I don't care what other people say about it you do not need to walk around being a $#@!y douchebag. $#@!y or confident. Big difference there.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

32. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Depends on who you ask in regards to a person being $#@!y. Everyone has a different idea of what that is.

With everything in life you need confidence. I've personally tested this and apply it in every aspect of my life.

Women love confidence this is a fact. The only type of female that don't are insecure ones and 60% of then are strippers that think that way lmao this I know lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    1. I think you misunderstood it or I should have worded it more clearly. A man should respect his woman and a woman should respect her man. A man should love his woman and a woman love her man.

It's harder for women to respect their man and it's harder for a man to love his woman.

2. Because what a man "DOES" tells about who he is and what he feels. He can say "I'm going to get off this weed" but if he's still smoking it three weeks later, than the truth is he's not going to get off it or he's not committed enough to quit.

Women can say something and most likely they'll do it. Guys may not say they love you, but they'll bring you flowers and chocolate and give you a hug.

Does that answer your questions?
    I'm afraid it doesn't and instead raises more questions.

On point 1, I agree however that's not what you originally said. Appreciate it appears to be what you meant, though.

On point 2, you're suggesting if a man does not follow through on any agreement he makes; he's either not committed or basically a liar. That's a sweeping generalisation of an entire gender.

Women can and also do the same type of things yet we're not judging them by the same standards. In fact, it's quite the opposite. What you're saying is a man won't or can't keep his word, but a woman can and will. That's grossly unfair.

Dave
    I'm afraid it doesn't and instead raises more questions.

On point 1, I agree however that's not what you originally said. Appreciate it appears to be what you meant, though.

On point 2, you're suggesting if a man does not follow through on any agreement he makes; he's either not committed or basically a liar. That's a sweeping generalisation of an entire gender.

Women can and also do the same type of things yet we're not judging them by the same standards. In fact, it's quite the opposite. What you're saying is a man won't or can't keep his word, but a woman can and will. That's grossly unfair.
    C'mon goo, it's obvious that when a woman says something, she's most likely going to follow through with it 99% of the time. That's why there are no fat chicks and they all can cook well.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Lmao!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    I think no generalizations should really be made for either gender: all men are different and so are all women.

Learn to do signatures here

Thread Information