Master Poster
    Items User name style

If you like platformers, get Zack Zero

This game is a real steal. Only $7.99.

It's easily one of, if not the best looking downloadable only title I've seen.

The action is fun, with plenty of powers to use, ranging from fire, ice, and earth variants, as well as some base attacks. The platforming is solid, with very colorful and detailed worlds that easily keep your attention. The soundtrack is pretty charming as well.

I highly recommend this--I would also stick around after you get it and download the 1.01 patch that comes with it, as that fixes a few things. It's a great little PSN exclusive.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by RedOrb_Collector View Post
    This game is a real steal. Only $7.99.

It's easily one of, if not the best looking downloadable only title I've seen.

The action is fun, with plenty of powers to use, ranging from fire, ice, and earth variants, as well as some base attacks. The platforming is solid, with very colorful and detailed worlds that easily keep your attention. The soundtrack is pretty charming as well.

I highly recommend this--I would also stick around after you get it and download the 1.01 patch that comes with it, as that fixes a few things. It's a great little PSN exclusive.
    I agree, it's a great game. I won it a while back courtesy of PSN (thank you) and it's one of the best games out there.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information