Latest PSU headlines:

PS Vita Little Big Planet - Mic

Hey all I was wondering if you don't have a headset and are playing LBP with other people in the game does the internal microphone work to speak with people?

I have been in a few games and I'm not sure.

Paul

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Ahhrealbradens
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikey View Post
    Hey all I was wondering if you don't have a headset and are playing LBP with other people in the game does the internal microphone work to speak with people?

I have been in a few games and I'm not sure.

Paul
    Yes, it does. My friend and I play through custom levels a lot and the mic is always working. It's quite neat actually, but the only thing is I can't find out to mute it when you don't want to be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahabraden View Post
    Yes, it does. My friend and I play through custom levels a lot and the mic is always working. It's quite neat actually, but the only thing is I can't find out to mute it when you don't want to be heard.

sorry dont mean to bring up an old thread but saw this and couldnt resist to ans....

Hold the PS button, and itll bring up the shortcut settings menu and you can disable mic

Quote Originally Posted by Hartia View Post
    sorry dont mean to bring up an old thread but saw this and couldnt resist to ans....

Hold the PS button, and itll bring up the shortcut settings menu and you can disable mic

Thanks. Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartia View Post

It didn't work for me. Please help.

Thread Information