Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    You may be confusing the avatar with the user account picture. You can have custom user account pictures
    Ya maybe it looked fuzzy and a bit faded just looked $#@! but one thing i wish i new how he got it lol

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by D3seeker View Post
    Extra long mini-USB cables for when my controller die mid game and ALL your controllers are dead so you have no choice but to plug-in or quit. And yes 4 usb ports, in the front! At least 2 of them should be USB 3.0.
    YA i really need more usb slots for my headset,, recharge controller,, video camera and most important of all my extra clip on fan i like my ps3 to be cold for hour of play and sum times i need to do all at the same time so i really need as many usb slots as i can get lol

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    I believe you can get a USB adapter and just plug it into the USB port which adds anywhere from 4 to 6 extra USB slots. I have a keyboard on my PS3 that gives me 4 extra usb slots on the keyboard and they work.

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yea itachi might be right on about that. You can actually pick whatever avatar you want for your own personal avatar.

Which goes perfectly with my earlier assumption: They don't want people to see the custom avatars because it would be costly to moderate them and the problem may still persist.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by imINxile View Post
    ^interesting about the integrated eye..haven't heard this yet. Console position would affect this no? Adjustable probably..just curious.
    It would surely affect things, but I replied based on what I want and my console placement makes it a go...

It could be retractable?

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    I believe you can get a USB adapter and just plug it into the USB port which adds anywhere from 4 to 6 extra USB slots. I have a keyboard on my PS3 that gives me 4 extra usb slots on the keyboard and they work.
    I got a ps3 slimline stand it takes up one usb slot and make into 4 usb slots but it cant handle alot so it not all that good

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Yea itachi might be right on about that. You can actually pick whatever avatar you want for your own personal avatar.

Which goes perfectly with my earlier assumption: They don't want people to see the custom avatars because it would be costly to moderate them and the problem may still persist.
    Whats stopping sony from giving us custom avatars is the nob heads that think its funny and cool to have rude picture as avatars and it f**ks it up for us, and kids would like custom avatar so they could put there favourite cartoon characters as there avatars. All the money sony would get if they let us have custom avatars the price could be sum thing like 2.00 = sony lots of money and a other way for them to get money is like in the ps3 avatars from the psn store change the name to gamer pictures because that what the are characters out of games = sony more money then they no what to do with. all they got to do is find a away to stop the nob heads from putting rude pictures then sony will be laughing themselves crazy with all the money they could get.

That my idea
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 10-02-2012 at 14:21.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    Whats stopping sony from giving us custom avatars is the nob heads that think its funny and cool to have rude picture as avatars and it f**ks it up for us, and kids would like custom avatar so they could put there favourite cartoon characters as there avatars. All the money sony would get if they let us have custom avatars the price could be sum thing like 2.00 = sony lots of money and a other way for them to get money is like in the ps3 avatars from the psn store change the name to gamer pictures because that what the are characters out of games = sony more money then they no what to do with. all they got to do is find a away to stop the nob heads from putting rude pictures then sony will be laughing themselves crazy with all the money they could get.

That my idea
    Agree but disagree. I agree with the custom avatar thing, but I think Sony should go the 360 route, letting us create a little avatar for ourselves that could be displayed next to our name, making it more dynamic and cool. Uploading pictures is a big risk since there'd always be lots of improper pictures everywhere.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    Agree but disagree. I agree with the custom avatar thing, but I think Sony should go the 360 route, letting us create a little avatar for ourselves that could be displayed next to our name, making it more dynamic and cool. Uploading pictures is a big risk since there'd always be lots of improper pictures everywhere.
    Ya good thinking but the little avatar characters on xbox 360 look crap there alright for kids but i like them to be like the ones in playstation home,, but yes u got the right idea mate.

Right picture this in your head the gamer picture on the left your name in the middle avatar character on the right with the comment at top pretty much the same as the ps3 accounts but it would be better

And a other good thing in the comment u could put more then 20 characters in the comment bar the more the better i say
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 10-02-2012 at 20:27.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    Ya good thinking but the little avatar characters on xbox 360 look crap there alright for kids but i like them to be like the ones in playstation home,, but yes u got the right idea mate.

Right picture this in your head the gamer picture on the left your name in the middle avatar character on the right with the comment at top pretty much the same as the ps3 accounts but it would be better

And a other good thing in the comment u could put more then 20 characters in the comment bar the more the better i say
    Now THAT's something I'd pay for. Home avatar integration would be awesome. PS+ perk for PS4 maybe?
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Apprentice

PSN ID
    imINXile
    Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    It would surely affect things, but I replied based on what I want and my console placement makes it a go...

It could be retractable?
    You're right.. a new ps4 would be front and center. *pushes cable box aside* problem solved

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    Now THAT's something I'd pay for. Home avatar integration would be awesome. PS+ perk for PS4 maybe?
    Ya you and me mate are thinking on the same level, and it would be awesome if we could have create hour profile like put a cool frame around hour profile and put characters in the background of the profile and and and change the the font and colour of hour profile name, that would be awesome like my profile name SHAZZMAZZ was flashing different colours

Wouldn't it awesome to create every tiny little bit of the ps4 profile account i would pay for that hellyeah
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 10-03-2012 at 00:32.

Thread Information