I'm new to RE... well I played RE5 with my best friend in coop and it was a nice game, although Dead Space is much better (and, besides Darksiders and God Of War, one of my favourite franchises), and I just finished the Leon campaign (I play entirely offline, maybe coop when one of my friends gets the game, but I doubt that they'll buy it). I thought it was good, but not that entertaining. Maybe I just need all the backstory, but to be honest... if it wasn't for the graphics and the "nice" gameplay, I wouldn't play it. It's at least that good that I want to finish it. It's a 7/10 in my opinion. But right now I'm playing the Chris part, and there's these HUGE monsters and this part is just annoying. I mean really, who's idea was this bullcrap? I felt lost sometimes even in the Leon campaign, because I didn't really know how to proceed, mostly in boss fights. I did "something" and died a lot (not because I played badly, but because I didn't know what to do next lol), but then a cutscene came. This happened very often.

To be honest, I wanted this game to abandon all the adventure-stuff. I HATE playing in catacombs and solving "puzzles" in an action-horror game. They should go for atmosphere and action packed horror, that's all. I don't want this adventure-styled stuff. That's like throwing a big chunk of Uncharted into RE6 (and RE5). But overall, the game is entertaining. I recommend it, but wait a while until it's a little bit cheaper, because 60 Euros is a lot...